one piece getting repetitive? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 02-12-2007, 06:48 PM   #1
poofychippy
Genin

poofychippy is an unknown quantity at this point
one piece getting repetitive?

iono if this is just one big whole joke on youtube.. but lately i havnt been able to get any good sites for direct download for one piece (any help here would be appreiciated) so i just started watching them on youtube.. and i went from 270 and when i got to around.. 280ish 290ish it was almost as if they were showing the episodes all over again..

does one piece do this alot?
poofychippy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2007, 07:25 PM   #2
YondaimeUzumaki
Chuunin

YondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: one piece getting repetitive?

Do you mean literally or story wise?

Onion Head Emotes, Taking over Naruto Lounge one post at a time...

YondaimeUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:44 PM   #3
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

See, I am pretty sure the OP anime is in the same arc as the OP manga, though, far behind. Normally the production company would run fillers, but this time they cannot, se are in the middle of a story line. So, what thy do is just show some clip shows or stop for a month or so all together.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:03 PM   #4
cursesealer
ANBU

Location: At someplace somewhere with someone that somebody knew
cursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah. The time between 270 and 285 is just a short recap of Robin's past and how everyone meet and joined Luffy. Repetitive.......not in the slightest. Now some fighting styles maybe but it's a series that can go on and on and still not get boring. I personally hope the series doesnt end for at least another 5 years or more.

member of the Akatsuki FC

My apprentice in training: naruto_the_demon_fox

One day, when I have enough money,
I shall buy all of the world's belguim waffles and pancakes.

cursesealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:10 PM   #5
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

No this doesn't happen in One Piece alot, it's just that they had to stretch their episodes as far as they could since the Manga was so close to the Anime. After the Enes arc they're going to add massive fillers since the anime is really close to the manga, though they are trying their best to stretch it.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:17 PM   #6
cursesealer
ANBU

cursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of light

Well even their fillers are entertaining and not filled with such boringness that people just get up and leave the show all together. Plus since sailing takes time you can add a lot of extra side adventures that can be secretly added to the story even though in reality it wont but I'll leave that decision to you.

Old 02-12-2007, 10:06 PM   #7
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

I noticed at the begining of all the new episodes they have 8-9 minutes of recap, making the show like 14min. With the fillers I think they are funny, mostly drinking and fighting, its a funny ass show. I just hate that the episodes can take a while to sub, they work slower on one piece then naruto fillers

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:11 PM   #8
cursesealer
ANBU

Well kaizoku-fansubs were primarily in charge of the subs but they've fallen so far behind I think they gave up or something. Anyhow thanks to the manga, I can still keep up with what they're saying.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:07 PM   #9
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Is there any good one piece sites, i cant find that many. Not many talk here about it, i no that mangahelper covers it.

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:04 PM   #10
cursesealer
ANBU

I tried to find some but its so scarce that it is taking a while to find any. But I pretty much know all that there is to know for now.