The State of Perfect misery - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 02-05-2007, 08:06 PM   #1
narut012
Chuunin

narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough
The State of Perfect misery

Yep, pretty much all of us have been in this, mine was when I threw a kid's head into a wall... not good. So tell the whole world about the most miserable moment of you're life

Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071
narut012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2007, 08:11 PM   #2
OnE473
Chuunin

OnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enough
Re: The State of Perfect misery

i think it was the day my Parents "Surprised" me by us moving to Florida Not even a good part of Florida, some backwater town where time has seemed to stop, because my aunt lives here =/

Made By The One And Only S_I =D

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
“Is there a difference between people who feel safer in the Light , and people who feels safer in the Dark
OnE473 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:13 PM   #3
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Prbably whenI was splitting this wood piece and I used the maul, but it kept getting stuck int he wood and then I pulled out a sledgehammer and a wedge and the wedge fell out. I cursed out that wood so bad and threw it at my dads truck....use your imagination.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:21 PM   #4
narut012
Chuunin

narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnE473 View Post
i think it was the day my Parents "Surprised" me by us moving to Florida Not even a good part of Florida, some backwater town where time has seemed to stop, because my aunt lives here =/
damn that sucks, almost as much as 4th grade ::wonders into deepest parts of imagination::
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Prbably whenI was splitting this wood piece and I used the maul, but it kept getting stuck int he wood and then I pulled out a sledgehammer and a wedge and the wedge fell out. I cursed out that wood so bad and threw it at my dads truck....use your imagination.
nice

Old 02-05-2007, 08:51 PM   #5
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

omg emo promoting thread ftw!

Well lets see...

I can't share the worst of worst moments with you...i dun like to talk about them but the second half of my 3rd grade year sucked balls :/

I hate that bitch Mrs.Craig to this day....
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:05 PM   #6
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

My worst moment?

Let's see. What to choose from? There's so many. :/

I'll say it was when I was eleven and I watched my dad and my step-mom at the time, Rhonda, fight in the kitchen in our house on Schwizerhopf. I was pretty young, but my little step-sisters were younger, so I told them to go into their rooms and wait till everything was over. The fights back then were pretty common, so I was used to it, but they weren't. Carley was only five or so, and Ashley like ten. So after I sent them in their room I closed the door and came back out to try and tell them to take it outside so they wouldn't keep scaring Carley and before I could even say anything, Dad picked up a chair from the kitchen table and hurled it at my step-mom. She crashed into the wall and broke her wrist.

So yeah. That would be my worst moment. Or at least one of them. The thing with my other step-mom Melissa comes pretty close though, too...
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:26 PM   #7
narut012
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
omg emo promoting thread ftw!

Well lets see...

I can't share the worst of worst moments with you...i dun like to talk about them but the second half of my 3rd grade year sucked balls :/

I hate that bitch Mrs.Craig to this day....
lol, some people say I'm emo

Old 02-05-2007, 10:06 PM   #8
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Bolded text = Same here. >.>

But one of the worst moments in my life was the last trimester of seventh grade... my hatred spawned from that time is alive and well. >.>
Old 02-05-2007, 10:12 PM   #9
narut012
Chuunin

I'm in 7th right now, it swallows

Old 02-05-2007, 10:25 PM   #10
Mooch

so, this is the side-emo thread?

My most horrible moment? I've felt guilty for a lot of things, but I can't recall anything more horrible than the "Jake" incident which I dare not repeat, but that's gotten better and practically forgotten... so, yeah, I've never been miserable. It can always be worse, most of you don't realise you're complaining for nothing.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:36 AM   #11
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

so many moments...>.>;.....

worst would be when i was in elementary, some kid stepped on the rope and did not want to get off...so i pulled the rope and BAM! he fell to the ground and scrapped his elbow....[the ground was wet due to rain so :/]....i felt bad though it was kinda his fault o.o...
Old 02-06-2007, 02:33 AM   #12
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
so many moments...>.>;.....

worst would be when i was in elementary, some kid stepped on the rope and did not want to get off...so i pulled the rope and BAM! he fell to the ground and scrapped his elbow....[the ground was wet due to rain so :/]....i felt bad though it was kinda his fault o.o...
LMFAO!

OG is hardcore bitches....
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:42 PM   #13
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

(tool's vicarious plays in the background)

Most of you know this. my worst moment is coming home with my mom, i went upstatres and she was hysterical, I asked why. My dad had left us with out telling us. Then I didnt go to school for like 3 years due to multiple mental break downs, so those are the worst moments of mah life
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:44 PM   #14
narut012
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch View Post
so, this is the side-emo thread?

My most horrible moment? I've felt guilty for a lot of things, but I can't recall anything more horrible than the "Jake" incident which I dare not repeat, but that's gotten better and practically forgotten... so, yeah, I've never been miserable. It can always be worse, most of you don't realise you're complaining for nothing.
well, I'm not sure about the "side-emo" part. But, the kid that I threw his head into a brick wall with was named Jake!!!!! OMG!!!!! anyway... another one is 4th grade, I think she thought I was racist >.> Even if I have a ton of black friends, which was real odd. And I'm not racists

Old 02-06-2007, 09:48 PM   #15
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

This isn't really about me......

My friends were watching this Asian foreign exchange student getting picked on so they both walked up and punched the kid making fun of the exchange student. Then they were both suspended for 3 days and they got so mad because they might not get to go to agood highschool.
I wasn't there, I was playing chess.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote