Where is the demon magic!? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series

Bleach Series Talk about Bleach, a widely popular anime and manga series in here!

Old 02-13-2007, 07:35 PM   #1
aura888
Academy Student

aura888 is an unknown quantity at this point
Where is the demon magic!?

Hi everyone, since this concern both the anime and the manga, it's post it here. We have heard of the demon magic and we've seen several shinigami use it. But it seams that no one use it anymore or almost never use it. And if we see some it's always destructive art 4 (white lighting) 31 (shot of red fire) or 33 (shot of blue fire). I've been wondering is they'll use demon magic later or why they don't use it? Is it because it's weak (really don't think so because if certain captain that I won't name) or too long to chant for full power (again, I think that it can be very powerful even if not totally chanted). What do you think??
aura888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2007, 07:45 PM   #2
Qrfl
Genin

Qrfl is on a distinguished road
Re: Where is the demon magic!?

It takes up sprirt energy and that's something they need. It's basicly like chakra run out and your scwerd.
Gorillaz #1 BodyGuard.
Join Bleach Exile Listen to An Cafe Then Join This fan club. http://forums.bleachexile.com/showthread.php?t=5501
Qrfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 07:02 PM   #3
Fiez
Genin

Fiez is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I agree with Qrfl.

IMO, some of the Demon Arts are only trained under some squads. Like Healing Techs are trained under the 4th Squad.

And there are Demon Arts that are hard to master like Destructive Art 90 : Black Coffin. (if my memory serves me right).

Im back!!
Fiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 07:38 PM   #4
Qrfl
Genin

Qrfl is on a distinguished road

Yea some a specified for others so just think of naruto.
Gorillaz #1 BodyGuard.
Join Bleach Exile Listen to An Cafe Then Join This fan club. http://forums.bleachexile.com/showthread.php?t=5501
Qrfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 07:56 AM   #5
Fiez
Genin

Fiez is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura888 View Post
Is it because it's weak (really don't think so because if certain captain that I won't name) or too long to chant for full power (again, I think that it can be very powerful even if not totally chanted). What do you think??
I think its because they only work against some hollows. And some of the Demon Arts are pretty slow, so most people/strong hollows can avoid it with ease. IMO, the Demon Arts that are useful against the Shinigami/Quincy/Bounto/etc. are hard to master and stuff. Maybe..

Im back!!
Fiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:56 AM   #6
YondaimeUzumaki
Chuunin

YondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura aboutYondaimeUzumaki has a spectacular aura about

Nah Reiatsu isn't like chakra, it's more like blood than it is chakra because if it's all drained then it's all over and I think the Kidou isn't being used because there aren't many kidou based shinigami there. As someone I think it was Ukittake (sp :s) said there are kidou based xanpaktoh and zanjutsu based zanpakutohs, the only person that's there that has a kidou based one is Rukia and she uses mainly here snow ands ice based kidou like she did against Grimmjow and that sand thing and Hitsugaya also has snow and Ice based kidou like he uses against Luppi. There's none in the anime because it's been in filler land for weeks but now it's out of it you should see a biut more but it's not being used to much.

Oh and the reason that the same techniques are being used over and over is because the episodes in the anime were filler so they could only use old techniques hence we see 'Hadou no Yon' used 50 times over and over T_T.

Oh and I think only the kidou based captains which there are few of can only use the 'chancers 90' I believe they were called or high level kidou so you won't be seeing that until they decide to fight which will be a while.

Onion Head Emotes, Taking over Naruto Lounge one post at a time...

YondaimeUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:35 AM   #7
aura888
Academy Student

aura888 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank for your answer, and I agree more with YondaimeUzumaki and everything he said, but still, it would be nice to see some of them. There is 99 of them, ok, we'll forget about seeing the 90 and upper but still, I think that it could be easily used in battle against any enemy. But still ty
aura888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:27 PM   #8
The lord of shuriken
{{The Diamond Village}}

The lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to behold

really almost most of the things u see in the show arent really chakara period the most chakara that can be used is really the move sasuke used 3 times on garra these series thats what most chakara can be used in i kno that for ym opion oh wait no its the nine tailed fox thats the most chakara used for me in can only do the move sasuke uses in onl a special jonnin in naruto arena that my id card says

Yay my favorite person
The lord of shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 05:37 PM   #9
GCCanada
Genin

GCCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha... was there a crossover episode I missed?
GCCanada is offline   Reply With Quote