12 Days of Christmas - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 12-15-2007, 03:16 PM   #1
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
12 Days of Christmas

I've composed 12 different short stories and/or about the holidays. I'll be updating the thread with new stories every now and then, and this post will be updated with the added story in the table of contents.

Table of Contents.
The First Day - "Darcy and the Ribs"

Darcy and the Ribs
It was the twenty-fourth day of the beloved December, and five-year-old Darcy was trying to play the family piano. She seemed to enjoy hitting random keys on the ivory 88's, but Fluffy, her cat, couldn't stand the horrific tune and was too lazy to move anywhere. He scratched Darcy's leg to make her stop, and she did. She also happened to notice the time.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed. "It's 8:40! I'm late for bed! And Santa hates when good kids sleep late! Thanks Fluffy!" she added as she ran to prepare herself for bed.

After she had finished, she suddenly remembered, "I forgot to set out cookies and milk for Santa! And Santa hates going off no an empty stomach!" With that said, she ran to the kitchen.

She looked in the cookie jar for cookies. But there were no cookies. She looked in the fridge for milk. But there was only skim milk. She looked further in the fridge and found barbecue ribs.

Darcy smiled as she took the ribs out and grabbed a can of Pepsi with it. "After all," she said, "Santa must be tired and gagging from all of those milk and cookies. I'm positive he'll like this snack." With a satisfied smile, she ran off to bed.

Darcy woke up *extra* early and ran to the tree to find two gifts from Santa. Her father, yawning, came behind her and laughed. "Someone's an early bird this morning, isn't she?" Darcy grinned and turned around to face her father.

Her smile faded away, however, when she noticed a little smidge of barbecue sauce under his chin.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2007, 06:14 PM   #2
Light cloud
Genin

Light cloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 12 Days of Christmas

OoOoOo!!!! Keep going.Good job!

What if life is a dream...
And none of this is real?
What will happen to us then?
Something,I'm sure of it.
Light cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 06:21 PM   #3
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough
Re: 12 Days of Christmas

lol, that story was pretty funny, keep going.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote