NL the Anime Discussion Thread - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 03-10-2007, 04:44 AM   #46
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold
Re: NL the Anime Discussion Thread

nice chapter lily ^^

again with Shino..... lol xD
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2007, 02:39 PM   #47
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of

i was such an idiot when i used to sneak on at night -.-;

where's chapter 11? =/
*Sakura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:43 AM   #48
Mooch

theres just a few things wrong with it.

1: I find the fact you made both your own little life thread AND the discussion thread both to be a tad, well, greedy. It's a bit egotistical.

2: Shika told me he didn't want to be in it and that he told you too, but you neglected the idea and basically said "tough luck" but, you're including a person in a fanfic or story that he doesn't want to be a part of. That's illegal. If someone doesn't give concent to use them in anything you create, its a violation of their rights and privacy, and is quite "sueable" in a court of law.

I never read your massive NL-Blog and life vent, but those 2 things bothered me. Since this is the discussion thread, I can say what I want about it, right? And I've done nothing wrong, but based on the fact that we don't like eachother, AND the fact I said something negative about your "hard work" you'll probably bitch at me for it yet again, and tell me to shut up. Go for it. My 2 cents are valid, and you're way too predictable Lily.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:00 AM   #49
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Mooch, she can't very well tell the story from any other point of view but her own, besides, she probabally has had the most interesting time here out of all of the members. Also, this story is complete fiction that has some elements of fact in it, besides, I don't think using someones online identity is "sueable"...now if she based his character off of his real life, then yes I could see that, but she isn't.

You don't like it, and thats fine, but no ones forcing you to read it.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:00 AM   #50
Mooch

anime is animation. a fanfic isnt anime. But, not wanting to be in something is a perfectly valid reason. People aren't forced into something they don't want to do because they don;t have a good reason. People in movies even as people who walk by on the street are paid, because they want to be. Why do you think some peoples faces are blurred on some tv shows? because they didn't give concent to use them in anything, and its their right. So, yes, it is a perfectly good reason.

@shino: exactly! nobody is forcing me too, but like lily said, she wanted critisism. But I can take a hint, 'specially from you. I'm done.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:09 AM   #51
Shino

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind you giving critisism; your right, she asked for it, and you gave her some. It's just the rest of the post didn't agree with me

Old 03-14-2007, 01:18 AM   #52
Mooch

I never said I read it, in fact, I said I never read it. Plus, the title is way too over-dramatic for any sort of story, and actually makes the story sound worse than it probably is.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:24 AM   #53
Mooch

critisism can be given even if a piece has never been seen. I heard shika's story, obviously, and found the whole concept to be redundant. Thats it. It's not like im saying "so n' so should do this" thats a different kind of criticism.

Also, copywrited isn't a word. You could be viable for copyright infringement. That's the term you were looking for. But, based on the fact you don't have respect for other people's privacy, I didn't think you'd much care for the "illegal" ways. to one's own I guess. (:
Old 03-14-2007, 01:29 AM   #54
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

this could get ugly T.T.... i dont mind getting an infraction for spamming.... i dont want this thread to be closed.... <.<
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:32 AM   #55
Shino

It wont get closed, and if it does, it'll only be for a short time.

Old 03-14-2007, 01:39 AM   #56
Mooch

relax lily. I never said your story sucks, I said the title makes it sound worse than it probably is, if anything I was half complimenting it, saying it probably isn't as bad as it sounds. I never said anything bad about that.

As for the shika thing, yeah, he tells me a lot because hes a good friend of mine, and just because I agree with his views and try to stick up for him doesn't mean I'm edoing it JUST because it's him. Jesus that's a bit vague, if anyone could understand that it'd be you. Just stop freaking out so much over it, because I never said jack all about your story sucking, I just think it's unfair to shika because from what I can see, he hates you more than I do, and really REALLY doesn't wanna be a part of whatever the heck you're writing, so I'm standing up for his rights because you seriously DONT have a right to include him in anything you do if he doesn't want to, no matter how "good" the story is with him it's not really your choice in the matter. That's all meant by it, stop putting words in my mouth.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:51 AM   #57
Mooch

I NEVER SAID I HATED YOUR STORY. Go ahead and find a quote where I said "I HATE YOUR STORY LILY IT SUCKS!" you wont find one. I have no right to judge whether it sucks or not if I haven't read it. Dear god, where the heck do you keep seeing that?!

I think that was my 3rd time saying that.

And I never said shika said it sucks either, so stop with that crap. He just doesn't want to be in it, and if he's told YOU it sucks then take it up with him. I never quoted him on that one either. And if it were me I STILL would remove them and find a way around it, because of my beliefs. Hell, I'm sticking up for shika's rights so much why wouldn't I respect others? for cryin out loud you aren't making sense.

If you're ticked at an opinion, tough. Not everyone loves you. Grow up and just deal with it, and stop putting words in my mouth.

edit: Also, I DONT want to be in it, seriously. I don't see why I would be. And that's a good enough reason for anyone, because it's my right, not yours.

Last edited by Mooch; 03-14-2007 at 02:12 AM.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:10 AM   #58
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

For the love of God sstop the fighting ladies, I dont wanna bring out the pimp hand but I will!

ANYWAY I finally caught up reading the story an I am pleased, the whole Sakura thing an her part in the story was just funny cause she seemed like she was a cute little girl back then(cant say that so much now ROFL)
Also hearing/learning about the oldies like Nelson an ph3 is nice aswell, Great Job Lily
Old 03-14-2007, 07:26 AM   #59
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of

believe it or not, i was the sweetest person on earth before i met lily

she made me evil -.-; even horus said that xD
*Sakura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:01 PM   #60
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily229 View Post

*cracks knuckles* Well, HE doesn't have to be in it, SHIKA FROM MY STORY will be staring in this one ^^. As I told him, his net name, Shikamaru, is up for grabs. Who says Shika's shika anyway? could be Nara_Shikamaru I'm talking about (that was his name before i changed it of course so who knows?)

obviously its not nara_shikamaru you're talking about, he cant be quite like me. plus he never did any of the actions you may or may not include

But yeah i dont care, i just hope you get what im saying when i tells ya it aint right to includes them peoples in yur story if they aint okays wit it. So now run along and do your fanfic
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote