One Sentence Naruto Story - Page 39 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-14-2007, 11:16 PM   #571
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: One Sentence Naruto Story

and 28 days later........

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2007, 11:12 PM   #572
Dhiz Kanichioko
Academy Student

Location: Nobody REALLY lives, thats just what you're EXPECTED to belive
Dhiz Kanichioko will become famous soon enoughDhiz Kanichioko will become famous soon enough

A can of spam walked to the leaf village wondering why it was walking.

*sighs*
OK, My life sucks.....

Dhiz Kanichioko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 07:35 PM   #573
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

naruto was the first to spot it, and he began cracking up hysterically.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:16 PM   #574
Dhiz Kanichioko
Academy Student

Location: Nobody REALLY lives, thats just what you're EXPECTED to belive
Dhiz Kanichioko will become famous soon enoughDhiz Kanichioko will become famous soon enough

Spam: what you laughin at boy? At least in a fire, my ass will only get singed, not burned off

*sighs*
OK, My life sucks.....

Dhiz Kanichioko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:48 PM   #575
Miyuki
i.w.o.m.f.p.p.

Miyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant futureMiyuki has a brilliant future

naruto stares blankly for 5 seconds and then begins laughing again...
Old 05-20-2007, 11:33 PM   #576
shadows85
Academy Student

shadows85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto runs away then dresses up like and mocks Itachi.
shadows85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 11:39 PM   #577
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

and 28 days later........

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 05-20-2007, 11:47 PM   #578
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Sasori comes back to life as Deidara loses his legs.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:51 PM   #579
kluang
One Punch Man

and Kisame become a fisherman