which is stronger?? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 06:53 AM   #1
XxamixX
Pamper...

XxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of light
which is stronger??

rasengan or chidori...? heres my theory..

in the episode in which it was "decided" rasengan was stronger.. its incorrect..
why? because rasengan is made to move around things liek chakra and water around at a fast pace right?? when he popped the water ballon..it was because of teh water pressure... therefore.. the water really made it break.. not the chakras true potential... (run on sentence.. hehe)so, when they did chidori and rasengan at the big water tin majiggies... rasengan made a bigger hole.. not because of pure strength but because of teh water pressure exceeding the limit of pressure holdable for the tin thingy majiggies....

all opinions are acceptable

Thanks PALMREAP for the sig!!!

number two...

Old 02-25-2007, 07:16 AM   #2
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
Re: which is stronger??

my opinion: make the thread in the right section :P mods are gonna hop all over you now

and 2 theres already many threads like this discussing Rasengan & chidori
Old 02-25-2007, 07:16 AM   #3
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

ehhh. dont want to be a jerk and all but.... u posted at the wrong section.... -__-

i hate to burst ur bubbles but i think u have to read the manga for u to know the truth behind the rasengan....
at the moment in the manga.... naruto successfully put wind elem. in the rasengan...
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
Old 02-25-2007, 07:19 AM   #4
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

Already a thread...

http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...sengan+chidori
Closed Thread