Jew vs Muslim - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

View Poll Results: Choose 1!!
Neji > All 0 0%
Kisame > all but Neji 0 0%
All < Neji 0 0%
Neji > Kisame 0 0%
Shino > MUF 100 100.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 10:18 PM   #16
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jew vs Muslim

Hmm, Dude your obsession with Neji is getting a little bit overboard.
Don't you think so?

Old 02-27-2007, 10:19 PM   #17
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

I'm offended therefore ban? kekeke
Old 02-27-2007, 10:19 PM   #18
MadeUpFacts
Missing-Nin

MadeUpFacts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
The title is "Jew vs Muslim." You then state "Which would you rather see die in grueling pains more, jew or muslim". To me, that is discrimination.
lol youre delusional. i never discriminate against any religion i ask you guy I myself never say any opinion so im not discriminate easy

how come my thread get so many reply so fast... i see other thread take almost hours to reply....
Old 02-27-2007, 10:21 PM   #19
G
S-Ranked Negro

G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Saddam was a good friend of mine an to see a thread like this about Muslims, thats unforgivable!
Old 02-27-2007, 10:21 PM   #20
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

Because, Neji told us to reply fast or he'll lose his number 1 fan.

Old 02-27-2007, 10:21 PM   #21
Sandal Hat
Academy Student

Sandal Hat is an unknown quantity at this point

Because Neji is so great. His palm can beat anyone any day any time of the year any time of the night

Old 02-27-2007, 10:22 PM   #22
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeUpFacts View Post
lol youre delusional. i never discriminate against any religion i ask you guy I myself never say any opinion so im not discriminate easy

how come my thread get so many reply so fast... i see other thread take almost hours to reply....
Delusional? Nah, I'm just fine. And just because you say, "I don't want this to happen," doesn't mean you've completely avoided anything. That's like shooting someone in the foot and saying, "I didn't do it."

And people only post in your threads so fast is because people want to make fun of you.

Old 02-27-2007, 10:22 PM   #23
MadeUpFacts
Missing-Nin

MadeUpFacts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto.Haruno View Post
Because, Neji told us to reply fast or he'll lose his number 1 fan.
you do good to listen to lord neji
Old 02-27-2007, 10:23 PM   #24
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Actually you are delusional. As LN says the title says JEW and MUSLIM. That is religious and you want to know who should die?

Discrimination

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 02-27-2007, 10:24 PM   #25
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

@ LN: you said something on the first page....

He's asking everyone else. Discrimination is touchy and he himself never really stated his oppinion but asked for others... but I agree that he should be banned <_<

If not for this than for failing, maybe? And he's one of those people where trying NOT to flame 'um is painfully difficult. ''''>_>
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:25 PM   #26
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
He's asking everyone else. Discrimination is touchy and he himself never really stated his oppinion but asked for others... but I agree that he should be banned <_<

If not for this than for failing, maybe? And he's one of those people where trying NOT to flame 'um is painfully difficult. ''''>_>
I think, that indirectly, he stated he wants them (Jews and Muslim) to die or fight because he made the thread. Also, he says that he doesn't want it to happen, yet he could be lying.

And yes, it's very difficult.

Old 02-27-2007, 10:26 PM   #27
G
S-Ranked Negro

Mods are never on when you need them
Old 02-27-2007, 10:28 PM   #28
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Quote:
you do good to listen to lord neji
Yep, I'm to good to listen to baka neji.
Cause it's just a picture.

Old 02-27-2007, 10:29 PM   #29
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Saddam was my neighbour!!!!!!!

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 02-27-2007, 10:32 PM   #30
Sandal Hat
Academy Student

Sandal Hat is an unknown quantity at this point

Saddam shined Neji's shoes

Closed Thread