Is Naruto surpass Kakashi ? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: who better?
Naruto 27 65.85%
Kakashi 14 34.15%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2007, 10:32 AM   #1
Nguyen
Academy Student

Nguyen is an unknown quantity at this point
Is Naruto surpass Kakashi ?

Kakashi has said in the manga that Naruto has surpassed him, this could mean that he better in strength, idea, speed, .... so have a nice discuss

What do you think if Naruto"s Rasenga can comebine with all the Element. it will be very cool

by the way what do you think if they in the situation like this

Naruto and Kakashi in a fun match ( Naruto knew his weakness)
Naruto and Kakashi in a death match

for me Naruto and Kakashi seem equally in part one, and now after 2 and a half years naruto is way better. don't underestimate Jira, at least he is a sannin so Naruto would have learn alot when he go with him. Naruto Learned the Rasangan in a short time when he been with Jira so now after 2 and half years he would has alot more jutsus just that we still not see it yet.

on the other hand Kakashi has alot of improve too. he now got the Ms, and we know that he had copied more than 1000 jutsu so he is not an easy one to take either

Last edited by Nguyen; 03-04-2007 at 11:55 AM.
Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-2007, 10:39 AM   #2
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Is Naruto surpass Kakashi ?

I would say that kakashi would win in a fight, but im not going to say that kakashi is a liar. If he for some reason thinks that naruto is stronger and has surpassed him, then i have to think that he has. plus this thread has been made before

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:41 AM   #3
Jinchuuriki16
Chuunin

Jinchuuriki16 is an unknown quantity at this point

well, naruto did made something that even the foruth couldnt.. and if the fourth couldnt do it, how could even kakashi do it.. so naruto did it.. and yeah.. he alrdy surpassed kakashi.. its time for him to just get better..

Old geezer for,
Yondaime FC (Advisor)

Member of,
NaruHina FC
Jinchuuriki16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:42 AM   #4
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

He hasn't surpassed Kakashi altogether yet. He said they he "may" be equal or better. A definite answer hasn't shown up yet but I think after he has completed the Fuuton RasenShuriken he will most definitely be stronger than Kakashi but even still Kakashi is one badass MoFo to take down.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 11:06 AM   #5
Nguyen
Academy Student

Nguyen is an unknown quantity at this point

Although Kakashi is a skill Ninja but he would not defeat Naruto in either way

if they fight for fun, naruto just have to play with him with the shadow clone until he out of chakra then who will win we all know

and if they fight for real, i would say that not a jutsu of kakashi can stand against the new rasengan of Naruto. you could say that Kakashi have a new Ms therfore he would take Naruto easily, but then that technique require alot of Chakra and it useless agains naruto clone

Quote:
plus this thread has been made before
i think i search the forum but cant find thread like this

Last edited by Nguyen; 03-04-2007 at 11:08 AM.
Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 11:14 AM   #6
Code
Missing-Nin

Code is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen View Post
Kakashi has said in the manga that Naruto has surpassed him, this could mean that he better in strength, idea, speed, .... so have a nice discuss

by the way what do you think if they in the situation like this

Naruto and Kakashi in a fun match ( Naruto knew his weakness)
Naruto and Kakashi in a death match

for me Naruto and Kakashi seem equally in part one, and now after 2 and a half years naruto is way better. don't underestimate Jira, at least he is a sannin so Naruto would have learn alot when he go with him. Naruto Learned the Rasangan in a short time when he been with Jira so now after 2 and half years he would has alot more jutsus just that we still not see it yet.
Naruto and Kakashi were never on the same level in Part 1. Kakashi would destroy him if he saw Naruto as an enemy.

You also can't assume that Naruto has improved greatly over the time-skip and disregard the rest. It's all about character development, and Kakashi has improved not only his techniques but his stamina as well.

Naruto currently has "that" jutsu in store, but I don't think he has any other jutsus which is basically plot induced stupidity, giving 2.5 years to train.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen
on the other hand Kakashi has alot of improve too. he now got the Ms, and we know that he had copied more than 1000 jutsu so he is not an easy one to take either
Kakashi said that Naruto surpassed him, he admitted defeat, and if we take into account of Kakashi's statement about the next generation inheriting the will of the previous generation and getting stronger, simply put: The current Naruto will defeat Kakashi in a 1 v 1.
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 12:36 PM   #7
frzcold65
Chuunin

frzcold65 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a poitless thread, like you said Kakashi did state that Naruto is at least equal to him, but most likely stronger. Therefore " Naruto is at least equal to him, but most likely stronger ".

Red's PokePet

Whizzer the level 43 Raikou!
frzcold65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 08:46 PM   #8
Kingj
Genin

Kingj is an unknown quantity at this point

i say naruto only surpass him in chakra stamina and technique and thinking wise
Kingj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:02 PM   #9
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I voted for Kakashi. In certain areas, yes, Naruto has surpassed Kakashi. But he's still inferior to him. Not by much, though. Naruto really has only two things going for him that Kakashi doesn't: strength and a large chakra supply. Kakashi is smarter, faster, has more experience, and way more ways of fighting someone like Naruto.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:03 PM   #10
Yondaime_YF
Chuunin

Yondaime_YF is an unknown quantity at this point

naruto is in fact stronger than kakashi but if the real kakashi gets the real naruto looking into his MS (assuming he could use tsukyomi as well) naruto will mentally collapse and kakashi will faint as he would have used up too much chakra

so its just like kakshi said naruto is either as good as kakashi or better

Quote:
i say naruto only surpass him in chakra stamina and technique and thinking wise
technique - i doubt that. Naruto has one power full jutsu that's better than kakashi's chidori but kakashi knows thousands

thinking wise- hell no kakshi is still way smarter than naruto

if you lost yet survived you were lucky become stronger and return the favour
Yondaime_YF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:13 PM   #11
Spitfireman
Genin

Spitfireman is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto is probably stronger but Kakashi has a lot more brains and experience than Naruto

Member of: Organization XIII FC
Spitfireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:22 PM   #12
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

I voted Kakashi. naruto has only surpassed kakashi is brute force. But Kakashi is by far the superior ninja overall.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:38 PM   #13
Kakashi102
Chuunin

Kakashi102 is an unknown quantity at this point

I vote for Kasahi....its true naruto is stronger...but if kakashi fight seriously..... kakashi is stronger....
Akatsuki FC
Leaf Shinobi FC

Friends of
Jinchuuriki16
Kluang

Naruto NR
DivineKid

This is my not bad first tryout using photoshop!
Kakashi102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:43 PM   #14
TheShaggy1
Chuunin

TheShaggy1 will become famous soon enoughTheShaggy1 will become famous soon enoughTheShaggy1 will become famous soon enough

I think naruto is stronger, but not smarter or a better tactitan then Kakashi is. In a fight Kakashi would be faster and could go all out to kill naruto ina fight. Plus Kakashi has his version of the MS. Naruto can't deal with that.

THNX to Mystik for the Sig

TheShaggy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:51 PM   #15
itachi143
No cheese? :(

itachi143 can only hope to improve

Kakashi would win if naruto is not kyuubi naruto but if naruto wasn't kyuubi form kakashi would win