Naruto Wii game for North America? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Gaming

Gaming Talk about your favorite video and pc games and console in this section!

Old 03-05-2007, 10:06 AM   #1
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Naruto Wii game for North America?

http://play-nintendo.com/playnintend...content_id=679

Quote:
I'll share the best news first: Naruto Wii will be coming to North American shores this fall! Last month, Shonen Jump and Tomy (the company that makes the Naruto video games) held a contest. They asked for readers to send in a letter stating which Naruto character they'd like to see in a Naruto Wii game. What was the prize? A Flat-Panel 32" LCD TV. If the character with the most votes is reasonable, and isn't already in the Japanese Naruto Wii game, then the character will exclusively be in the North American release! Also, Shonen Jump has a number of other things planned for this game. Some include developer interviews, a rundown of the game's special features, character profiles, and possible game hints! The game is set for release this fall.
So what do you think? Will they be making an entirely new game, or just porting Clash of Ninja 3 to the Wii?

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-05-2007, 10:49 AM   #2
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all
Re: Naruto Wii game for North America?

I think that they will make an entirely new game! i mean, if they want it extrememly popular and different, they're gonna have to add excitement and some new features to it

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:23 PM   #3
Solus Bringer
Jounin

Solus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really nice

its going to be for the cube just like but GNT four will not be released in america because they might skip a whole lot of fillers

there is already a Naruto Game for the Wii its called

"Naruto Shippuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen Ex for the Nintendo Wii" happy

The people I know IN NL

Sakura Haruno93= Just an awesome girl
Lonely Ninja= cool dude very pychotic
SI=One of my best friends here
*Sakura*= Yeah shes fun to be around
Dec= Don't really know why just cool person
Kluang=HE is well Robot lover
Narutoharuno=Funny person
NarutoBaka=assistant to SharingonC and my friend
Lilk=He hides in the shadows
Tabris="SexyFemale" lol
Ami=cool girl
Solus Bringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:52 PM   #4
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

http://gonintendo.com/?p=13518

not happening somewhat

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:20 PM   #5
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus Bringer View Post
its going to be for the cube just like but GNT four will not be released in america because they might skip a whole lot of fillers

there is already a Naruto Game for the Wii its called

"Naruto Shippuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen Ex for the Nintendo Wii" happy
For AMERICA, not Japan.

Probably, it's Clash of Ninja 3. I cannot remember where I read this but they said that most likely, Tomy is going to port the CON3 to Wii. I believe this was in the latest North American Shonen Jump.
GaaraOfTheDeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:35 PM   #6
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah I heard that its just clash of ninja 3 but just for the Wii. The twist is that there is a bonus character added unlike the one if japan.The kazekage is now a playable character for this game

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:27 PM   #7
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts

It can't be too far ahead since NA still needs to catch up story wise, so it's fitted for the NA audiance.

As long as this game doesn't have the corny voice overs like the other dubbed ones... can you say.... "PAY---- ATTENTION!!!" (Iruka in the GCN game)

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote