All /b/tards, lulzers and black peop - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-09-2007, 10:41 PM   #1
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
All /b/tards, lulzers and black peop

Are any of you going to the Hal Turner IRL prtoest? I might, If I can get down there. Anyways, we need black peoples with afros dressed like pimps, raptor jesus, ducks on rc cars, pasta and general /b/tards to aid in this. here is protest.net's info

April 21st 2007 Protest
Time
Topic / Issue Race & Class
City & State North Bergen, NJ
Location 1906 Patterson Plank Rd
Title Protest Radioshow Racist Hal Turner
Phone Contact (415) 632 1258 x 881
Sponsor /i, /b/, Eye On Hate
Various groups are uniting for one common cause on Patterson Plank Rd in North Bergen, NJ--get rid of Hal Turner. The protest is tentatively planned for the 21st of April, 2007 but this could change. This protest comes after a wake of online opposition that has left Hal's show, website and budget in shambles. We have decided to strike now because of the fact that Hal has taken many many blows lately and is weak. He has lost a lot of support from his fanbase and now is the perfect time to ruin him forever.

Contact information and location of the planners has been kept someowhat confidential because of the risk of being attacked before the protest, as Hal has issued countless death threats in the past, advocates the killing of minorities and political figures he disagrees with. Most notorious are his assination schedule for Congress if they grant amnesty to illegal aliens and claiming credit for the murder of Federal Judge Joan Lefkow.

He has posted on his website, halturnershow.com, that this is not a peaceful protest, but a violent "raid" with intent to harm him and his family and has invited his neo-Nazi supporters to bring "rifles, shotguns, handguns and other weapons" to his home to intimidate us. He has started a sort of online campaign to discredit those protesting him by joining our message boards and posting as one of us about planning to bomb his house and such, taking a screenshot and then posting it on his website as evidence of our "violent" protest. Administrators always point out that the same IP address, from North Bergen, is making these posts.

All proper precautions are being taken to provide for our safety. We have applied for the proper permits and are working in close contact with the local authorities to make sure we have police there to protect us from his violence as well as media coverage there.

Planners are planning to secure some kind of group accommodation for those of us that will be coming from long distances as well as provide group meals. However, due to the nature of Hal's threats, this information will not be released until later to make sure of our safety. All this planning as well as carpooling information can be found at http://z11.invisionfree.com/PoolsClo...php?act=SC&c=6.

This is a great opportunity for us to show the folks in North Bergen, NJ what sort of scum they have living across the street from and make him unwelcome in his own neighborhood, just as we have done to him on the internet. This started out as prank call-ins to the Hal Turner Show, then upgraded to silencing his call for violence via Internet radio and has now escalated into a real, full blown protest with parties from many different groups attending. Come out and have fun!

Check http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com...php/Hal_turner for the info on why we are doing this. Yes, read the crossed out shit too, it is true.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2007, 11:26 PM   #2
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
Re: All /b/tards, lulzers and black peop

find a hobby......
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:26 PM   #3
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

rotflol nice one Shika

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:33 PM   #4
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

No u .
Old 03-10-2007, 12:58 PM   #5
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Naw, I'm busy going to a more fun protest in Boston. They banned guerilla protests and a number of other things in the wake of Adult Swim's Aqua Teen ad campaign...

So I'm going with some friends in some gorilla outfits and we're picketing city hall. We're also planning on having someone in a fake cop outfit come in and beat us up.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:24 PM   #6
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seal_master View Post
rotflol nice one Shika
lolOoLololol oi agree
Old 03-10-2007, 02:10 PM   #7
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

I don't know DA, this is going to be hillarious. Haal has threatened people with death for this protest, not realising that the police are more or less helping with the protest.

These people are planning to have a huge BBQ. It would be the greatest party ever.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:51 PM   #8
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Yeah, but the reason my protest is better is because I am far less likely to be shot at. Don't purposefully provoke morons with guns... It's generally a bad idea.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 06:15 PM   #9
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

exactly, i only pray god allows that stupid man hal turner to shoot a few of those fools
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 06:53 PM   #10
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

Try over a dozen fools

Last edited by OffTheChain; 03-10-2007 at 06:54 PM.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 08:03 PM   #11
Corbenk
Kuchin

Lol, you three are making stupid comments.

We are working with the police, I really doubt they'd shoot us. Also, Hal has made these threats before. He once even claimed to have found one of us and made us "pay". He had a picture of "the denial of service douchebag" with a bleeding head. We managed to find thathe had actually stolen the pic from a backyard wrestling site.

Also, the FBI referred to his as "Full of shit".

http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.co...lturnerFBI.mp3

And really, I am willing to endanger my life if it means protesting this douchebag.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:16 PM   #12
SeventyxxTimes7x
Genin

SeventyxxTimes7x is on a distinguished road

i live in chicago, so i dont know what the hell is going on

.::Current::.
®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥
Thanks for the gift
*Ferfo**Charles*
*Optical**Antix**Antix2**SnAkEy**Antix3**Flow**Deri**Gokuva**NeoCG**Lyzzard*
SeventyxxTimes7x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 08:43 PM   #13
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of

....WAT DA FUCK?!?!?!?!? wow um i would say the same thing as Shika...find a hobby (go out for knitting)
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:11 AM   #14
Corbenk
Kuchin

OMG, how di dI miss it before! You are all right. I am such a loser. I mean, really, why stand up for what I believe when I can front some lame ass internet (really, nl only) trolling group or be part of one of these fan clubs:

The Linkin Park FC
Bijuu Fc
Hatake Kakashi FC
Leaf Shinobi FC

My god, how did I ever miss the obvious error of my ways.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:14 AM   #15
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

you did it for lulz?