fairy tail - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 03-08-2007, 10:21 PM   #1
WarhammerS
Chuunin

WarhammerS is an unknown quantity at this point
fairy tail

i searched and found no other thread.

anyone read this or heard of it?
its very cool the art looks like alot one piece and there seems to be a few character designs and powers copied from other manga but its funny.
WarhammerS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2007, 10:28 PM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: fairy tail

I've read it.... I saw it's web site. I'll edit this post later and give it to you

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:23 AM   #3
IgniteDestiny
Genin

IgniteDestiny will become famous soon enoughIgniteDestiny will become famous soon enoughIgniteDestiny will become famous soon enough

I read a couple of chapters on www.onemanga.com, the art looks so much like One Piece, but then it IS quite new, that's why we need to wait for the plot to develop more...Maybe in the future it will be quite a hit...

IgniteDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:47 AM   #4
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Yess. www.onemanga.com.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:04 PM   #5
WarhammerS
Chuunin

WarhammerS is an unknown quantity at this point

onemanga is a great site
WarhammerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:03 PM   #6
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

I just started reading thi manga, and it looks good. I'm trying to revive this thread. May not work.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:09 PM   #7
NejisKunoichi
Genin

NejisKunoichi is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I started reading it, but I stopped. I was reading too much manga at the time so I got confused (I was reading Id, Kingdom Hearts, SA, and more as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgniteDestiny View Post
I read a couple of chapters on www.onemanga.com, the art looks so much like One Piece, but then it IS quite new, that's why we need to wait for the plot to develop more...Maybe in the future it will be quite a hit...
Onemanga.com is where I read it too. And it does look like One Piece, but they're by two different people.

Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here. Well, summer vacation's here and I ain't got nothin' better to do! ^_^

----------------------------------------
Member of:

|The Persona FC|

Co-owner of:
~The Official Leaf Shinobi FC~ (~Naruto Shipuuden FC~)
NejisKunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:36 PM   #8
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

I've read a couple chapters. I thought it was really good, and surprisingly I liked the art style, but I kind of forgot about it and never got back to reading it.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:11 PM   #9
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

It is one of the top ranked mangas on Onemanga.com. That is pretty good, considering how unknown the manga is to most people.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:40 AM   #10
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

the one created this manga is Hiro Mashima... the one who created Groove Adventure Rave... its without a doubt an epic win!

im so pumped up this whole week coz of this manga... the Lulz Meter of this manga has reached One Piece's for me...

oh i wished i found about this earlier : (
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote