Pure Sin Discussion Thread - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 03-11-2007, 03:33 AM   #1
Lily229
Jounin

Lily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura about
Pure Sin Discussion Thread

Ok NLA fans, I know NLA takes a lot of work and junk and you wait for days for the next chapter but at the current moment...I'm stuck -.-; So, I figure what better way to take my mind off of it and get the road block cleared then to start another project...for some reason that always helps me. Anyways, this story is called Pure Sin (I believe that's an oxymoron like jumbo shrimp or whatever which was why I liked it ^^).
It basically has stories within the main story line, if you want to go by the default story line it's about a normal 16 year old school girl named Hitomi Nanaharu who lives with her mother and whose father died soon after she was born, or so she was told. A little after her 16th birthday she begins to have strange dreams about a man with silver hair calling to her. Soon, she becomes attacked by demons wanting her knowledge. Her father is the key to getting into Heaven and becoming the most powerful being in all the relms, but his location is hidden and only Hitomi knows where which is why she is hunted. Along her trials, she meets both demons and humans both trying to find their place in the world. By teaming up, they help Hitomi find her father and save the relms as they all know it.

I've decided, unlike NLA, to do character bios since there aren't as many characters in this story. In their bios, I'll give brief descriptions of their lives and stories.

Heros

Hitomi Naraharu Age: 16
Speices: Human Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown Birth Date: March 26, 1990
Blood type: AB+
Bio: (I'm not retyping it -.-; you can read her story xD)

Mai (Last name unknown since she gave up her birth name)
Age: Unknown (although the story takes place 500 years after when she first enters so you can only guess)
Species: Unknown Hair: Black
Eyes: Green Birth Date: Unknown
Blood Type: Unknown
Bio: She was once a holy maiden who fell in love with a demon lord. She sold her soul to the demonic witch, Jinx, and became a demon like her lover. Disgusted by her action, the Gods punished her by taking on the Sins of the world, therefore becoming sin. She can never die, but her body is in a constant vortex of unbearable pain. She is released from enprisonment by Adon who makes a deal with her to find her lover, Hideki and let her die. When he can not meet his expectations, Mai becomes free and wonders into the Human world where she meets Hitomi. She joins Hitomi after realizing whose daughter she was.

Sasuki Haru
Spieces: A rare form of demon called the Kilchia. Hair: a light blue
Eyes: A deep brown Date of Birth: She says she celebrates it on her half brother's, Kazuya, birthday which is December 29, 1989 but she is clearly hundreds of years older then him. Blood Type: O
Bio: A rare form of demon called a Kilchia, and quite possibly the last of her kind. A Kilchia is an elemental demon, depending upon the environment and Kilchia is born near that is what element they control, their tears are also said to make you live forever. Sasuki was born at the top of a moutain covered in snow, therefor she is a snow Kilchia. Her mother bedded with a human man before her untimly death and her younger half brother Kazuya was born. Even though she's hundreds of years older then him she calls him "Nii-san" which means "Big Brother." 241 years back, Sasuki was captured as a young child, being forced into slavery because of her heritage. A passing Mai ambushed the carriage carrying her and rescued Sasuki. After that day Sasuki pledged her allegence to Mai.

Kazuya Sachiko Age: 17
Species: Half Human, Half Kilchia (although his tears do not let you live forever)
Hair: Bright Red Eyes: Dark Brown
Birth Date: December 29,1989 Blood Type: AB-
Bio: Hitomi's childhood friend. He is well aware of demons and spirits around him because of his demonic blood, but he does not know of his elder sister. He goes to school and is secretly in love with Hitomi, even if she doesn't return the feelings. His main rival is Yuki Tamaya who is also in love with Hitomi. His grip on his Kilchia powers is not as strong as Sasuki's therefor his power is limited to only manipulating the air instead of controling it. Always looking for a fight, Kazuya will do anything to prove his superiority...even if he is a bit on the slow side.

Yuki Tamaya Age: 15
Spieces: Human Hair: A soft gold
Eyes: Left eye black as coal, his right is like a pearl since he's blind in his right eye Date of Birth: June 7, 1991
Blood Type: AB+
Bio: A genius in both human knowledge and a scholar in demon history. He comes from a long line of Shammons, there for he is able to see demons and spirits all around him, which got him into trouble when he was 7. A demon grew angry that Yuki could see him and stabbed his eye out with a claw, causing him to lose human sight, but he calls his eye "The Eye of Seeing" which basically means that he uses it to sense the enemies around him. He's quite handsome and could have many suitors but is more interested in Hitomi for her arua that flows around her. He can't go a day without getting into a fight with Kazuya.

Haruko
Hair: A light brown Eyes: A bright blue
Date of Birth: Unknown Blood type: Unknown
Bio: He served under Yuma for 150 years before getting the assignment to kill hitomi. After leading her into false protection, he was suppose to steal the information about her father and dispose of her. He begins to slowly fall in love with her spirit and dreams but his duty comes first. Throughout the story he jumps ships several times, always leaving the heros to wonder....who's side is he really on?

Villians
Adon
Age: Unknown Spieces: Aries. A class of demon so high that it was named after the roman God of War.
Hair: Dark Grey Eyes: crimson.
Date of Birth: Unknown Blood Type: Unknown
Bio: During his travels, he came across a small village with a Holy Maiden residing there. When she refused to have him and cut him down, he cursed her name and retreated to his castle. 50 years later, he hears of the Holy Maiden being imprisoned by the Gods for her treachery with a demon lord. He decides to use this to his advantage and pays her a visit, seeing her helpless he makes a deal with her to join him in exchange for her services he would help her find her lover and give her death. After 500 years, he slips that he can not help her and she leaves him. He keeps tabs on her and decides to hunt her and the Naraharu girl down and rule over Heaven. Killing two birds with one stone.

Yumamatsu (Yuma)
Hair: Black Eyes: black
Date of birth: Unknown Blood Type: Unknown
Bio: A demonic ruler of Crystal Castle, one day she tricks Haruko into giving her his heart in exchange for his memory of his lover back. She gives him false memories and binds him forever to her with a locket containing his heart she keeps around her neck. Her and Mai have tangled before when Yuma tried to move onto Adon and he turned her down. Her deep hatred for Mai is only fueled by her obsession with Adon and Haruko.

Supporting

Kyo Naraharu
Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
Date of Birth: unknown Blood Type: AB+
Bio: Once a powerful demon lord. He traveled to the human world to rule it but when he got there he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. After winning her heart and marrying her, they bore a child. In his time in the human world, he grew ill and told his wife that he had one more thing to finish. He left that very night, leaving Misha to fend for herself and her child. His illness and unpopularty in the demon world caused him to flee to a secret location that only his daughter would know of.

Misha Naraharu
Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
Date of Birth: Febuary 27, 1970 Blood Type: AB-
Bio: A woman born with spiritual awarness, she fell in love with a demon and bore him a child. Soon her left leaving her to raise their daughter all alone. When the day came that Hitomi had to leave in search of her father, she supported her 100%.

Hideki:
Age: Unknown Spieces: Demon (and that's really all we know)
Hair: light blue Eyes: deep red
Date of Birth: Unknown Blood Type: Unknown
Bio: Once Mai's lover, when she sold her soul to become a demon he was disgusted by her and abandoned her. He later killed himself that night, keeping the promise that he had made to the woman he had loved that he would someday meet her in Heaven.

Well that's it >.<; damn that took a fucking long time xD. Anyways, hope you all enjoy the story. Got a bit more to finish up before I can post the first chapter. I hope it sounds good @.@;.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja
*sighs* Horny nee-san. -_-
Horny, pervy nee-san. -_-
*sighs* Oh wow nee-san. -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sakura*
lily- =___='''''''''''''''''''''
*points* from my Nii-chan to me ^^ and don't forget *Sakura*

I'm in college now ^^

Last edited by Lily229; 03-13-2007 at 02:48 PM.
Lily229 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2007, 03:37 AM   #2
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all
Re: Pure Sin

wow. you. typed. all. of. that. up????
i salute you for that!

now onto the story....
it sounds AMAZINGLY interesting, so i cannot wait to see what you have next!
just give more description of what the demon/person actually looks like....my only suggestion...sides that, wow, and can't wait! =D

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:09 AM   #3
OnE473
Chuunin

OnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enough

yea cant wait for you to write your chapter i really like your NL story and im sure ill like this one =P i wants to be in it !! =P lol

Made By The One And Only S_I =D

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
“Is there a difference between people who feel safer in the Light , and people who feels safer in the Dark
OnE473 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:13 AM   #4
OnE473
Chuunin

OnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enough

haha Pure sin and about NLA i guess il pm u whats i look like =P just to give ideas right =D im fairly active on the fourms=D

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
“Is there a difference between people who feel safer in the Light , and people who feels safer in the Dark
Old 03-11-2007, 04:25 AM   #5
OnE473
Chuunin

haha just do what you can, u can put this one on hold till you get to a point in NLA were u can take a break and start this one.

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
Old 03-11-2007, 04:29 AM   #6
OnE473
Chuunin

Re: Pure Sin Discussion Thread

haha im glad i can inspire =P if ya need ideas throw me a Pm i spend alot of time Writing Rp's for Eragon the book =D

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
Old 03-11-2007, 03:54 PM   #7
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

i can tell u put alot of thought into it
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:56 PM   #8
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all

Quote:
i can tell u put alot of thought into it
alot of thought??? she practically wrote an encylopedia on it! XD

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:44 PM   #9
tawamureru
Genin

tawamureru has a spectacular aura abouttawamureru has a spectacular aura abouttawamureru has a spectacular aura abouttawamureru has a spectacular aura abouttawamureru has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand_illusions View Post
alot of thought??? she practically wrote an encylopedia on it! XD
wow! That was alot of information to take into my little head
Old 03-14-2007, 10:01 PM   #10
OnE473
Chuunin

its a Really good story keep up the good work lily =P cant wait to read more

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
Old 03-14-2007, 10:02 PM   #11
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

great story.....very very long though....
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:10 PM   #12
victoria
the original victoria

victoria is on a distinguished roadvictoria is on a distinguished road

@lily: wow kudos wifey! i could pry my eyes away from the fanfic and now i cant wait for chapter 2!!! u go girl... the story is really amazing & ur writing skills rocks ^_^

HINATA: BFF
SHADOWWOLF: Guardian Angel
G: Da King
AZUMI: Partner
VANITY: Mummy
KLUANG: Member
VASH_THEHUNTER: E-student
EKANG: Lil' Brother
MOOCH: Real-Deal
GOTDS: Bro
AKATSUKISHINOBI: Sebster
OAKGYRL: Porkchopest lady
SHADOWCLONE: Hottie Homie
victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:00 AM   #13
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished reading it. Gotta say its very interesting, more so than NLA (only because I know what happens in it ). I've told you this before, and I'll say it again: I envy your writing ability. The written detail was just so thorough that I was able to picture most of the characters and environments.

The only down side was that the jumping back and forth from Mai's story to Hitomi's kinda broke things up, if you get what I mean. Other than that, I thought it was really good.

...and is it just me, or does that Mr. Jo seem like a pedo >.>

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 01:21 PM   #14
OnE473
Chuunin

Really good chapter Lily heheh Killed the bat with pink Bubbles =P i didnt see that coming, story coming along well cant wait for the next chapter =)

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
Old 03-16-2007, 02:52 PM   #15
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

This was a pretty good chapter...not as much action as I would have liked, but it did have some more character development and a few new characters aswell, so all is good. Not to mention it was shorter

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter, and the new NLA one as well.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote