The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Movies & Television

Movies & Television Talk about your favorite classic or new movies here and also talk about your favorite television shows!

Old 03-11-2007, 05:25 PM   #1
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy

Who else loves this show?

This has to be the best show on today, everything else is stupid...cartoon wise anyway

And does anyone know where I can get a torrent for seasons or episodes? Everyone I find, are very low seed
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2007, 07:55 PM   #2
LonelyNinja

Re: The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy

This show is alright, better than most. It's nice to watch every once in a while.

It's definitely one of the best cartoon nowadays, but not the best.

Nope, sorry.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:02 PM   #3
itachi143
No cheese? :(

itachi143 can only hope to improve

i only see it because billy does stupid things that make me laugh.some episodes are better than others
Old 03-11-2007, 09:53 PM   #4
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Billy and Mandy is probably the best show on Cartoon Network now alongside Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Ed,Edd n Eddy(only comes on in morning weekdays) and KND(barely shows on anymore), the rest suck.

Camp Lazlo,Squrriel Boy,Class of 3000 and My Gym Partners a Monkey are all gay.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:23 AM   #5
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

^ your awsome

With my sence of humor, GAOBAM (lol) is the best cartoon on. What else is there to watch?Avatart the last air bender is tied for the best show, but other then that I dont see anything that great. Dont get me wrong, im downloading 4 season of spongebob...but I dont like the new ones that much..
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:16 PM   #6
Code
Missing-Nin

Code is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of light

I've watched this show a couple times, and I must say its one of the reason I've stopped watching cartoons.

I mean, Billy can't tell the difference between dog crap and shampoo.
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:30 PM   #7
narut012
Chuunin

narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
Who else loves this show?

This has to be the best show on today, everything else is stupid...cartoon wise anyway

And does anyone know where I can get a torrent for seasons or episodes? Everyone I find, are very low seed
that show is amazing, how he acts makes me feel great! XD

Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071
narut012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:00 PM   #8
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, this show is amazing indeed. The only cartoon on TV that I actually watch ("cartoon" meaning "not anime").
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:20 PM   #9
cursesealer
ANBU

Location: At someplace somewhere with someone that somebody knew
cursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of light

It's mostly stupid funny shown in different ways. One of CN's more repeated embarassments. But WTF happened to 'Samurai Jack'? Now that was a praise worthy show.

member of the Akatsuki FC

My apprentice in training: naruto_the_demon_fox

One day, when I have enough money,
I shall buy all of the world's belguim waffles and pancakes.

cursesealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:26 PM   #10
Itai
Genin

Itai is on a distinguished roadItai is on a distinguished road

I thought "Billy and Mandy" and "Samurai Jack" sucked...i didn't watch it after i saw it a few times. Rip Friends was a great show though.

Proud Member Of: Yondaime & Akatsuki Fc

Itai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:32 PM   #11
cursesealer
ANBU

Location: At someplace somewhere with someone that somebody knew
cursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itai View Post
I thought "Billy and Mandy" and "Samurai Jack" sucked...i didn't watch it after i saw it a few times. Rip Friends was a great show though.
How does one NOT like Samurai Jack? It was a superb series that should've gone on.

member of the Akatsuki FC

My apprentice in training: naruto_the_demon_fox

One day, when I have enough money,
I shall buy all of the world's belguim waffles and pancakes.

cursesealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:55 PM   #12
Genjutsu Genius
Chuunin

Location: In a flower field! Somewhere over that rainboww!! =]
Genjutsu Genius is on a distinguished roadGenjutsu Genius is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I watch it and I end up laughing out loud all day long. It's a good show to watch to relieve stress.

Fanclubs: [Haruno Sakura, Final Fantasy]**♥

I made my siggy and my avvy! Shuddap, I know I suck!
Flowers!
Genjutsu Genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:57 PM   #13
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

My brother and I used to watch it together all the time. then it went away for a long time and now I think its back on again. woohoo. I like the DnD one xD
Old 03-15-2007, 11:10 PM   #14
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursesealer View Post
It's mostly stupid funny shown in different ways. One of CN's more repeated embarassments. But WTF happened to 'Samurai Jack'? Now that was a praise worthy show.
Samurai Jack...oh boy that brings back good ol memories, was like 11 when it first came on CN.

The last new episodes they had of Samurai Jack was like 2 years ago...it was a 3 episode special...one about Jack fighting a robot with emotions, Jack having flashbacks as a kid, and Jack taking care of a baby...I'm pretty puzzled on why it stopped there...maybe it will return...just like the powerpuff girls are returning as well.O_O

Whoops got off Topic. The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy never dies... I need Billy's stupidity and Mandys ruthlessness to keep me alive and make me remember why I used to like CN.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:31 PM   #15
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I like Billy and Mandy. It quite good but not very good.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote