Death Note FC - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

View Poll Results: Keep FC open, or close it?
Keep FC open. 1 25.00%
Close FC. 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 07:51 PM   #151
LonelyNinja

Re: Death Note FC

Oh, they've finally appeared in the anime? Hm, I gotta check out their voices.

And oh damn, read Vol. 11 of Death Note.

Old 05-18-2007, 11:52 PM   #152
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

Soo, Does anyone think that people from Lights squad are going to quit and join SPK?

Old 05-19-2007, 12:26 AM   #153
LonelyNinja

I don't think they would do that, since they don't really trust them. Not to mention they still trust Light.

Old 05-19-2007, 12:02 PM   #154
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Raito's very trustworthy....for some ppl lol
Old 05-19-2007, 01:04 PM   #155
LonelyNinja

It's just that Light is a sneaky bastard that way. I'm surprised no one doubts him at all. <.<

Old 05-19-2007, 01:09 PM   #156
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, I loved the way he killed off ppl why he was "studying" and was eating chips with a small tv inside the bag =]
Old 05-19-2007, 01:16 PM   #157
LonelyNinja

I didn't even know TVs were made that small. And damn, he made that bag of chips last long enough for a freakin' montage!

Old 05-19-2007, 01:24 PM   #158
EJ
Reckless

yeah, I admire his skills =]
Old 05-19-2007, 09:55 PM   #159
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Heh, the chip eating/ killing people montage where he eats chips so dramtically that if I was L, I'd commit him to an asylum. Light got lucky, I think that L befriend Light was a big mistake that clouded his judgement (even if it didn't appear as such) and ultimantly led to his death. Sorry for bad spelling.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Old 05-20-2007, 12:14 AM   #160
EJ
Reckless

L tried his best didn't he?
Old 05-20-2007, 12:21 AM   #161
Kina
Star-Stuff

Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

He may have, but it obviously wasn't enough, he made so many mistakes that could have been avoided.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 05-20-2007, 12:22 AM   #162
Naruto.Haruno
Banned

Naruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of lightNaruto.Haruno is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
I don't think they would do that, since they don't really trust them. Not to mention they still trust Light.
The latest episode says otherwise.
Everyone is suspecting him to be Kira.

Old 05-20-2007, 12:24 AM   #163
EJ
Reckless

=O oh noes

Raito=Kira, nah
Old 05-20-2007, 12:25 AM   #164
Kina
Star-Stuff

lol, its only blatantly obvious

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 05-20-2007, 12:28 AM   #165
EJ
Reckless

are you sure?

jk meh damn L, why'd you have to die?
Closed Thread