Type with your eyes closed >_< - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-18-2007, 12:18 AM   #46
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
Re: Type with your eyes closed >_<

shikamaru doesn't want any porkchops today or ever, they cause things.., to happen

....acursed comma
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2007, 12:19 AM   #47
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

you suck at this game....im used to typing without looking.....its no different then having ur eyeles closed.......i could make this post really longbut im going to end it right now
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:21 AM   #48
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer91 View Post
you suck at this game....im used to typing without looking.....its no different then having ur eyeles closed.......i could make this post really longbut im going to end it right now
cant brag AND make mistakes in your post... it just looks wrong. Hopefully i didn't make any in this one
Old 03-18-2007, 12:23 AM   #49
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

i was actually talking to the person that posted in before you sorry about the confusion.....
I am what I am
Old 03-18-2007, 12:28 AM   #50
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

oh i know, i was just saying you cant say that then make mistakes ya know? just seems wrong, and then if I[ had made mistakes in my post to you, i would be the one who looked dumb

always press an extra key
Old 03-18-2007, 12:31 AM   #51
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

well some times shit just happens..... and u did miss type something...i probably am right now....but really we both look dumb for actually posting in this thread.......
I am what I am
Old 03-18-2007, 12:32 AM   #52
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

i didn't make any mistakes in that post to you?... the first one
Old 03-18-2007, 12:57 AM   #53
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough

k i'll try....

omg am i typing xorrexrlt? i think i fialed wodksdgoukkdswi

o.o;;; i was typing : omg am i typing correctly? i think i failed ... and some random word
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:12 AM   #54
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
i didn't make any mistakes in that post to you?... the first one
well i was talking about the second one
I am what I am
Old 03-18-2007, 01:25 AM   #55
XxamixX
Pamper...

XxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of light

GHREE BLUNF NUCE.. woa.. that was suppose to be three blind mice

Thanks PALMREAP for the sig!!!

number two...
XxamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:21 AM   #56
Hitokugutsu
Chuunin

Location: .::Somewhere secretly trying to kill you-- I mean, HI!! =]::.
Hitokugutsu is on a distinguished roadHitokugutsu is on a distinguished road

hey, jpw are upi. wjpever pi are

like wow. thats supposed to be hey, how are you, whoever you are.
Hitokugutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:21 AM   #57
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all

I love savaku no Gaara!!!!!

sopposed to be I love Sabaku no Gaara

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:22 AM   #58
XxamixX
Pamper...

XxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of light

well.. i have bad coordination too!! --------who ecer you are-----------...woa momma!! ii got that right! well most of it ToTaLlY CoCoNuTs!!!!

Thanks PALMREAP for the sig!!!

number two...
XxamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:25 AM   #59
Hitokugutsu
Chuunin

Location: .::Somewhere secretly trying to kill you-- I mean, HI!! =]::.
Hitokugutsu is on a distinguished roadHitokugutsu is on a distinguished road

my fingers are nonfunctional when my eyes cant see

lets try again...

my fingeres are totally nonfuntional
^was with eyes closed i promise @_@

dammit i failed >.> <.< lol
Hitokugutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:33 AM   #60
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

i probably sick at this, but ill give it a try,,, *opens eyes*

damn i wrote sick instead of suck and,,, instead of...

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote