Revolution Evolution (V.3) - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 01:37 AM   #136
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
Re: Revolution Evolution (V.3)

i have tarps?

@ g

not a clue most probably: because i can

Old 03-20-2007, 01:37 AM   #137
Narutobaka
Chuunin

Narutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really nice

Later Keyon.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:38 AM   #138
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Slayer Interview

So yeah once again I have done another interview with one of the pretty well known forum people Slayer. He is pretty interesting and also pretty damn weird, oh an he cant spell for shit so I had to edit a lot >.> but still its a pretty good interview I think lololol, yeah so ahhh read and enjoy!

Interviewer: Q
Alright Slayer how did you come to find yourself a member on Narutolounge?
Interview-y: A
well my friend first told me about this anime called naruto that he found on line. he showed me some episodes and i liked it so he showed me naruto central, from there i decided what the hell and i joined

Well you pretty much are cool with everyone on NL but who do you dislike the most (name some names)
a lot of the people I hated left......like daddys lil girl.....go damn it was annoying, NN cousin he just came and thought he was the shit for some reason and went on flaming me and GOTDS, and I hate all the rising sun people that came and started flaming people......but that was fun getting them back
There is one person that I massive hated for what they did.......when Corbenk went on his streak of randomness and stupidity really pissed me off

Have you ever had a sexual fantasy about any anime character?
If they where real then yes

What? anime characters are not real though, thats the point of the question..
I can pretend, I dont look at them as anime characters. Just use your imagination and its all right

Okay then >.> ahhh you live in Oregon right, that place is pretty lame from what I hear, what do you think about it since you live there?
lol I hate just about everything
In the city that I live in there is a mass amount of hippies, bums and hicks.
I hate the hippies for being fucking disgusting. I hate that there are so many bums, and i hate the hicks because they are white trash who would like nothing better then to sleep with there sisters

Well I know you have a strong dislike for wiggers since there are a few down where you live, tell me about that?
There are some hicks who try and rap, like this kid beef. He tries so hard to act black that everyone on the football team wants to beat the shit out of him. And theres this other kid named Travis (I think) he makes up raps they are the stupidest things I have ever heard. If a black person heard them they would beat the fuck out of him!

Well sometimes you say some pretty crazy shit so I am wondering are you one of those kids who have thoughts about shooting up the school/library/mall or are you just naturally a dumbass? lol
No and No. I would never shoot up my school, to many hot chicks
Also I am not weird, I may say some shit but thats nothing.

Last edited by G; 05-31-2007 at 02:03 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:39 AM   #139
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i can make shika disappear o.o

anywho later GM ^^
Old 03-20-2007, 01:39 AM   #140
G
S-Ranked Negro

G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Okay to get on a more personal level do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Kind of, My biological father is a douche bag that did a whole lot of shit when he was with my mom and after they divorced and me and my mom have fights.....she usually is being a bitch.....and me and my step dad fight all the damn time.......he obsesses over little shit and that pisses me off.

What kind of little things does he obsess over that makes you mad?
Every little thing has to be perfect.....he doesnt want me to listen to music out loud on my computer because he thinks it will destroy the hard drive a lot faster and he wants me to be just like him basically.

Would that be so bad, to be like him?
Yes it would be I would obsessed over every little detail and I would be even more of a ass because of it

What kind of dumb shit did your biological father do to make you dislike him if you dont mind sharing?
I dont like my biological father partially because a few years ago he got high and tried to steal K-Mart Jewelry.

Currently do you have a girlfriend or perhaps a boyfriend? (now as I have told people in the past just be honest about your sexual preference)
No I dont have a girlfriend and Im not gay so no I dont have a boyfriend, keep dreaming.

Lol Im not dreaming anything but you really do have a slight fear of homosexuals dont you, so you have never considered being with a man before, what about for money? lol
I will never be with a man, and if they want me it will cost them a lot.....all u have to do is drink a shit load and take it like a woman.

Well you are 15 and a Freshman, do you know what you want be when you grow up yet?
No I have no idea. I think it will most likely have something to do with computers. Mostly in graphic and design

I remember you said something about wanting to wrestle, want to be like Pride do you? lol
No not really that would be a fun job for maybe the first year the it would start to suck because it would consume your life

So man overall to wrap it up, are you really as cocky as you act or you just trying to be all tough and has that ever gotten you into fights?
Trust me I am and not really, its funny how people will talk shit but never do anything about it.

Haha so now its a little easier to see what makes Slayer tick an whys hes the way he is I guess lol, lets call this a filler interview shall we =P

Last edited by G; 05-31-2007 at 02:04 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:39 AM   #141
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

you could do no such thing.... as i have the power of this

Old 03-20-2007, 01:41 AM   #142
G
S-Ranked Negro

this battle is to great!

Old 03-20-2007, 01:45 AM   #143
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

long cat? wtf lol
Old 03-20-2007, 01:46 AM   #144
G
S-Ranked Negro

its an epic battle for controll of CatNip City
Old 03-20-2007, 01:47 AM   #145
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Old 03-20-2007, 01:48 AM   #146
G
S-Ranked Negro

be better w/o the site logo at the bottom OG lol
Old 03-20-2007, 01:52 AM   #147
OG
[잊지 말아요]

but i dont rip >.>.....

so fukin cute lol.......better than ur kitty shika XP....
he belongs to my friend...

Old 03-20-2007, 01:54 AM   #148
G
S-Ranked Negro

I never rip.....anymore <.<

an its pretty cute
Old 03-20-2007, 01:56 AM   #149
OG
[잊지 말아요]

i just realized how photos from digital cameras have long complicated file names lol

>.>........lmao....

Old 03-20-2007, 02:04 AM   #150
G
S-Ranked Negro

thats cute

Well I'm going to bed, cya