"My amazing card trick" - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone > Random Videos

Random Videos Post YouTube and Google videos here. Do not post anything that will get you banned.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:32 AM   #1
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
"My amazing card trick"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cyoAvavHkQ4

>.>...as the title states lol

Old 03-22-2007, 12:33 AM   #2
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice
Re: "My amazing card trick"

I also have a magic trick. It involves me and my pants......one of them disappears. <_<

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:34 AM   #3
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of

haha nice nice
i like the last part
SASUKE GURL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:36 AM   #4
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowclone View Post
I also have a magic trick. It involves me and my pants......one of them disappears. <_<
o shyte you're a ghost!? o.o;;........anywho you should video tape that...would make for an interesting convo XD lol
Old 03-22-2007, 12:39 AM   #5
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

i'm lazy....i need motivation. <_<

So true.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:43 AM   #6
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
ditto >.>;
Old 03-22-2007, 12:46 AM   #7
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

if your "confidence" small there shadow?

anywho, i get why the link was supposed to be funny... it just wasn't cuz i knew the person was trying to be funny
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:51 AM   #8
shadowclone
Genbu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
if your "confidence" small there shadow?

anywho, i get why the link was supposed to be funny... it just wasn't cuz i knew the person was trying to be funny

why are you interested about my "confidence"? O_o

i just saw the vid....it was meh. =/

So true.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:51 AM   #9
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

im not, just guessing why you're "lazy"

was worse than meh, maybe if they put more acting into it
Old 03-22-2007, 12:58 AM   #10
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
im not, just guessing why you're "lazy"

was worse than meh, maybe if they put more acting into it
so u like posers? O.o
Old 03-22-2007, 01:03 AM   #11
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

.....uhhh what does that have to do with my post?
Old 03-22-2007, 01:05 AM   #12
shadowclone
Genbu

that kids voice was annoying. =/

So true.

Old 03-22-2007, 01:05 AM   #13
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all

what a trick, what a trick! XP
i dunno....my muffin video i think is better than that one tho
only watch the muffin video if you like absolutely random things that made you go 'why in the world did they post THAT?!?" it is halariously funny tho

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote