348 predictions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 07:10 AM   #1
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
348 predictions

what will happen next

Old 03-22-2007, 07:38 AM   #2
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: 348 predictions

Sasuke going for the next memeber of his team i guess
Old 03-22-2007, 07:48 AM   #3
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

I think we are gonna hear more about Mizu and then discover a little more about what Naruto will do now. I don't see Kishi giving us all of this at once with the surround ninja that he is gathering. So i think he will tak time to develop a bit more of the characters that will surrounding Sasuke while giving us a few "relief" moments where he addresses other issues with other characters in the manga. HOnestly though, I would love to see Sasuke and Mizu meet up with that woman in the next chapter or so and have to teach her a lesson in manners!
Old 03-22-2007, 07:53 AM   #4
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I guess I see Sasuke and Mizugetsu going to free the other two.Also,in the upcoming chapters,I see team 8 on a mission,maybe crossing paths with Akatsuki,and Sasuke and his team on the move.
We haven't seen Hinata,Kiba,or Shino in action for a very long time,so I guess they have to appear sometime.They are Chuunin,after all,their missions aren't light anymore.
Who was the lady in the end of 347 though?
Old 03-22-2007, 08:02 AM   #5
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I guess I see Sasuke and Mizugetsu going to free the other two.Also,in the upcoming chapters,I see team 8 on a mission,maybe crossing paths with Akatsuki,and Sasuke and his team on the move.
We haven't seen Hinata,Kiba,or Shino in action for a very long time,so I guess they have to appear sometime.They are Chuunin,after all,their missions aren't light anymore.
Who was the lady in the end of 347 though?
Team 8 does need some action, but remember that Godaime created all combinations of teams to hunt down AK members after gainning knowledge that they had entered the Fire Country. So there are certin team combinations that don't consist of the regular formations as we saw them pre-timeskip. REmember that Shika was in a team with Asuma and two other chuunin..... not ino and Choji (at first).... and Godaime was the one that set that team up. So I'm pretty sure with Kurenai MIA due to pregancy, Shino, Kiba, Hinata are all separated into different teams with their own respective Jounin Captains. Hopefully though we see one of them on a team that comes accross the woman at the end as she is "escaping" one of the Oro hideouts and combat her for no reason...... then in the middle of it... Sasuke and mizu show up and it gets really nasty from there on where Naruto's team or Neji's team is called into action again. But in the end, Sasuke and Miz and the chick leave the konoha ninja barely alive and go on with their own mission. Only to leave the news of oro's death and sasuke's strength to konoha ninja to tell naruto. And that Sasuke say's he will be heading to Konoha to test his strength sooner or later....... now wouldn't that be motivation for Naruto to get stronger!
Old 03-22-2007, 08:06 AM   #6
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

I dont know but kishi needs to make his chapters longer again, if hes going to introduce more new chara. Im thinking that well see some from sasuke and company and find out what they are doing. I just hope that kishi doesnt forget about naruto like during the kakuzu hidan arc.

Old 03-22-2007, 08:14 AM   #7
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
I dont know but kishi needs to make his chapters longer again, if hes going to introduce more new chara. Im thinking that well see some from sasuke and company and find out what they are doing. I just hope that kishi doesnt forget about naruto like during the kakuzu hidan arc.
In my oppinion,it would be best to let Naruto train,and do not show him for some time.We should see other characters and Sasuke doing something.
Sasuke's real training wasn't shown,and he is hell of a monster in terms of strenght it seems,so I say,let Naruto train,and do not show what is he doing (that is something like a must in mangas-when you do not see some char fro some time,he comes up with monster strenght).I would like to see Naruto fight then,and be shocked how is he dodging,has great taijutsu moves and has mastered one wind jutsu.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:33 AM   #8
SilverYondiame
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
In my oppinion,it would be best to let Naruto train,and do not show him for some time.We should see other characters and Sasuke doing something.
Sasuke's real training wasn't shown,and he is hell of a monster in terms of strenght it seems,so I say,let Naruto train,and do not show what is he doing (that is something like a must in mangas-when you do not see some char fro some time,he comes up with monster strenght).I would like to see Naruto fight then,and be shocked how is he dodging,has great taijutsu moves and has mastered one wind jutsu.
That would be great... but that is asking too much from Kishi to give Naruto that type of credit. Kishi has built this manga on Naruto not getting much stronger in the since of radical training that leaves everyone in awe of his new found abilities. Remeber he chuunin finals arc, we saw nothing of Sasuke's training... but he came back really strong. We saw naruto's training... and he didn't really seem as impressive as Sasuke or the others. He was just able to draw out Kyuubi chakra on will. The during the Tsundae retrieval arc, we saw him train to master the Rasengan... but still no big step in power (overall fighting ability) for him to show off. Then the timeskip training..... it has been as though it was wasted for him since everything he has shown from it (except for "that" jutsu and Odama rasengan) he has been told not to use. While Sasuke has not felt the drawback effects of the CS or CS2..... He was also shown to have overwhelming strength compared to Naruto and Sakura the first time they met after the timeskip and we have no idea what type of training he did to get soo far. He has killed Oro. We finally saw naruto complete his own original Jutsu.... only to be told that it is too powerful and hurts him as well. he has only shown that he has great amounts of power.... bt all of the other skills needed as a shinobi....... he is average in. Sakura's training wasn't even shown, but is shown to be alot more skillful after the timeskip.
Simply, this is Kishi's way of building up the characters. I just don't think we will get the satisfaction of seeing naruto go through (or come from) training that would make him one hell of a ninja in everyway. Atleast, no time soon
Old 03-22-2007, 09:10 AM   #9
Kajin Hinata
Genin

Kajin Hinata is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
That would be great... but that is asking too much from Kishi to give Naruto that type of credit. Kishi has built this manga on Naruto not getting much stronger in the since of radical training that leaves everyone in awe of his new found abilities. Remeber he chuunin finals arc, we saw nothing of Sasuke's training... but he came back really strong. We saw naruto's training... and he didn't really seem as impressive as Sasuke or the others. He was just able to draw out Kyuubi chakra on will. The during the Tsundae retrieval arc, we saw him train to master the Rasengan... but still no big step in power (overall fighting ability) for him to show off. Then the timeskip training..... it has been as though it was wasted for him since everything he has shown from it (except for "that" jutsu and Odama rasengan) he has been told not to use. While Sasuke has not felt the drawback effects of the CS or CS2..... He was also shown to have overwhelming strength compared to Naruto and Sakura the first time they met after the timeskip and we have no idea what type of training he did to get soo far. He has killed Oro. We finally saw naruto complete his own original Jutsu.... only to be told that it is too powerful and hurts him as well. he has only shown that he has great amounts of power.... bt all of the other skills needed as a shinobi....... he is average in. Sakura's training wasn't even shown, but is shown to be alot more skillful after the timeskip.
Simply, this is Kishi's way of building up the characters. I just don't think we will get the satisfaction of seeing naruto go through (or come from) training that would make him one hell of a ninja in everyway. Atleast, no time soon
I dont think you can say he completed it, if he did, he wouldn't hurt himself, he still needs te controle attack better. ATM its like a Chidori slicing your own hand off.

Anyway, i would like to know who te female was on the last page, maby we get some more off here.

PS what ever heapent to Anko ?
Old 03-22-2007, 09:12 AM   #10
SilverYondiame
ANBU

I would think thtat Anko is on another one of those special teams that Godaime created to hunt down the AK members.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:05 AM   #11
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

We will probly see more of Sasuke's new "team"
and a little of naruto and his training
maybe in later chapters we will see more of the seven swoardsmen
Old 03-22-2007, 11:47 AM   #12
d1v
Genin

d1v is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah Sasuke´s team lol^^.
Did you notice it? Sasuke gathers 3 ninja..or better to say..2 men and 1 woman..and he is the sensei..just like team 7 or team kakashi (which is almost the same)...

LOOOL Team Sasuke xD.

Maybe he missed the life in a team like in the past with team 7^^.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:06 PM   #13
Kajin Hinata
Genin

Kajin Hinata is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1v View Post
Yeah SasukeĀ“s team lol^^.
Did you notice it? Sasuke gathers 3 ninja..or better to say..2 men and 1 woman..and he is the sensei..just like team 7 or team kakashi (which is almost the same)...

LOOOL Team Sasuke xD.

Maybe he missed the life in a team like in the past with team 7^^.
Maby, but will the girl join, we have only seen her butt, we have seen more of AL than here ATM, so im not shure she will join Sasuke.

But it could be, not saying it wont, and i just used AL as a example, dont kill me for that.

Maby the water guy shows what he can do with the sord ( name =_=; ), i think Sasuke is not quite shure if he can handel it.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:14 PM   #14
elemental_kid
Genin

elemental_kid is on a distinguished road

OHHH!!!! COME ON!!!! Its so clear...
Kishi is just recruiting a team.....and the result will be

Naruto vs Sasuke (dah)
Suigetsu vs Sai (both look inda faggy)
Sakura vs New girl (both seem to have double personality, or she is 2 person in one
And the other guy must be a strong one to fight Kakashi ( I mean it must be stron for suigetsu to be carefull as he said to sasuke)...

What do you think???
Old 03-22-2007, 12:28 PM   #15
d1v
Genin

d1v is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya could be..but I doubt it..Sasuke just needs some strong guys with him to get more power.

@hinata: right..this Juugo and Karin have to join at first^^. And I think they will..when they do not want to..Sasuke forces them with violence :>.
Closed Thread