The Next Hokage - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 04-01-2007, 08:15 PM   #1
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
The Next Hokage

Besides Naruto, who do you think would make a great Hokage? Personally I think Neji would be a great candidate followed by Shikamaru.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2007, 08:24 PM   #2
uchihademon
Missing-Nin

uchihademon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Next Hokage

for me its neji not shika cause he is lazy and if someone like oro came again to attack neji would be better suited to fight than shika. but naruto is the best choice as long as he matures.
uchihademon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:35 PM   #3
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Besides Naruto, who do you think would make a great Hokage? Personally I think Neji would be a great candidate followed by Shikamaru.
Kakashi wouldn't be bad, but I believe a Hokage should be a very incredible ninja all around, not just in certain areas. Neji would be a good choice, although we've not seen him do a damn thing with any elements. Shikamaru is a genius, but he's a weak fighter. Kakashi wouldn't be bad, as I said, but he has low stamina. I'd say Jiraiya would be a good Hokage.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:37 PM   #4
uchihademon
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Kakashi wouldn't be bad, but I believe a Hokage should be a very incredible ninja all around, not just in certain areas. Neji would be a good choice, although we've not seen him do a damn thing with any elements. Shikamaru is a genius, but he's a weak fighter. Kakashi wouldn't be bad, as I said, but he has low stamina. I'd say Jiraiya would be a good Hokage.
true neji dint learn how to control any elements and yet he is a jounin pathetic. jiriaya would be good but he is gettin old sasuke would be good if he returns to the village.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:38 PM   #5
darkcloud132
Academy Student

darkcloud132 is an unknown quantity at this point

i second Jiraiya being a good hokage he good cause he's another sanin
Old 04-01-2007, 08:40 PM   #6
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon View Post
true neji dint learn how to control any elements and yet he is a jounin pathetic. jiriaya would be good but he is gettin old sasuke would be good if he returns to the village.
I wouldn't say that's pathetic. lol No one else in his age group can touch him when it comes to pure taijutsu with the exception of of Lee, and possibly Sasuke. I think he became a Jounin on taijutsu talent, and the fact that he has great leadership qualities. And he didn't need anyone to rescue him during the Sasuke arc.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:45 PM   #7
uchihademon
Missing-Nin

Quote:
I wouldn't say that's pathetic. lol No one else in his age group can touch him when it comes to pure taijutsu with the exception of of Lee, and possibly Sasuke. I think he became a Jounin on taijutsu talent, and the fact that he has great leadership qualities. And he didn't need anyone to rescue him during the Sasuke arc.
lol ye he did he got his ass handed to him by kidamaru but i give neji props for standind toe to toe with kidamaru cause in my opinion he is the best in the sound 5 after kimimaru. come to think of it these ninja outta naruto's and sasuke's age group make naruto and sasuke look like hokages. i agree neji is good proply the best after sasuke and naruto from their age group but i think he has an adv over sasuke with taijutsu cause neji's byakugan is better than sasuke's sharingan.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:53 PM   #8
ChidoriAcv2
Missing-Nin

ChidoriAcv2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll say Jiraiya is a good candidate, and so is Neji and Sasuke
ChidoriAcv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:55 PM   #9
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Neji doesn't need elements, he attacks with pure chakra. If he hits you in the right spot with any of his jutsus, you're done for.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:57 PM   #10
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Neji doesn't need elements, he attacks with pure chakra. If he hits you in the right spot with any of his jutsus, you're done for.
Oh, I know. I just think he'd be deadlier if he were able to use elemental attacks. His style is deadly, if he can connect and get up close. That isn't always the case.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:57 PM   #11
uchihademon
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
everyone exept for naruto curtosy of kyuubi. and sasuke cause he is faster than neji.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:59 PM   #12
ChidoriAcv2
Missing-Nin

ChidoriAcv2 is an unknown quantity at this point

true, but Neji can see almost evrything except his Byakugan's blind spot

Jiraiya for Hokage woot!
ChidoriAcv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:01 PM   #13
uchihademon
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChidoriAcv2 View Post
true, but Neji can see almost evrything except his Byakugan's blind spot

Jiraiya for Hokage woot!
ye but sasuke can know your move and copy it before you even do it or almost before.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:02 PM   #14
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon View Post
ye but sasuke can know your move and copy it before you even do it or almost before.
I don't think Sasuke can really copy the Hyuuga style of taijutsu. He can see each move clearly before they hit, giving him time to react.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:04 PM   #15
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ofcoarse jiraiya would be a perfect hokage.....u do remmember that those two elderly folks asked jiraiya to become hokage after sandaime died, but he refused and promised that he would go and bring back tsunade, as for kakashi, he would also be a perfect hokage, as he is only in his 20's so he still has allot more potential infront of him....neji is strong and smart, but i dont think he's up for the job, he would be better as a gaurd for the hokage, since he can see all around...

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote