The Official Karin Fanclub - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-30-2007, 06:54 PM   #166
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Official Karin Fanclub

This makes me more curious than ever...
So how 'bout that picture, eh? I don't enjoy coloring, thus why I don't have a Deviant Art...
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2007, 09:17 PM   #167
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

nice pic

also, I think Sasuke + Karin = bow chicka bow wow
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:35 PM   #168
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

RasenganAcv2 has learned "the Trey Way"...(you know, with the bow chicka bow stuff...)

Ehhh...Karin and Sasuke look so alike it's scary, so I'm not enjoying the match up there...
Old 05-01-2007, 04:18 PM   #169
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

(Call me EJ btw)Oi, I started the bow chicka bow wow, Trey just copied me and said it was his,

in reality, I started it with my other account

on topic: I don't see much of a resemblance between them, which is good I guess
Old 05-01-2007, 05:00 PM   #170
NejisKunoichi
Genin

NejisKunoichi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
RasenganAcv2 has learned "the Trey Way"...(you know, with the bow chicka bow stuff...)

Ehhh...Karin and Sasuke look so alike it's scary, so I'm not enjoying the match up there...
Karin looks weirder than Sasuke to me. o.O I don't like SasuKari. (SasuSaku = AWESOMENESS!) And since they fight a lot, and if I had to put someone with Karin, I think Suigetsu and Karin would be nice. If they can get along for at least 10 minutes.

Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here. Well, summer vacation's here and I ain't got nothin' better to do! ^_^

----------------------------------------
Member of:

|The Persona FC|

Co-owner of:
~The Official Leaf Shinobi FC~ (~Naruto Shipuuden FC~)
NejisKunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 05:38 PM   #171
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NejisKunoichi View Post
I think Suigetsu and Karin would be nice. If they can get along for at least 10 minutes.
If they can last even one minute together.

Can someone color that picture I attached in the previous page?
Old 05-01-2007, 06:09 PM   #172
EJ
Reckless

pm Trey, or somebody form this thread except me, I can't

new topic:

What do you think of Karin's powers?
Old 05-01-2007, 07:51 PM   #173
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

To RasenganAcv2...errr, EJ...?: I hope she has more than that human-Byaagukan...

Afterthought: ...EJ...why does that sound so familiar...
Old 05-01-2007, 09:38 PM   #174
EJ
Reckless

erm, moving on...

ChidoriAcv2 and PIssedOffShinobi..:EJ:.., they seem familiar?

They're me, I was banned for 2 wks

on topic: it doesn't seem like a Byakugan, wonder what it is?!
Old 05-02-2007, 03:14 PM   #175
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

PO'ed Shinobi! The EJ-mon! I don't remember your ChidoriAcv...but ah well...

Well, it IS sort of like a Byaagukan, I mean, you have a field of vision, but you look for people instead...like, specific people. It's a little more advanced than a Byaagukan, I'm guessing.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:26 PM   #176
sanane kardesim
Jounin

sanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of light

it´s LESS advnced than byakugan and it´s not a doujutsu or wahtever since she doesn´t use her eyes 0_0 or maybe you can´t see it since she has glasses

sanane kardesim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:35 PM   #177
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanane kardesim View Post
it´s LESS advnced than byakugan and it´s not a doujutsu or wahtever since she doesn´t use her eyes 0_0 or maybe you can´t see it since she has glasses
Hmm...let's just say its abilities are those similar to Byaagukan-Byagukan.

EDIT:
*NEW TOPIC*
Do you think there is a reason why Suigetsu and Karin don't get along? Is it just Suigetsu's nature to be annoying? Or could it also be that Karin just wants Sasuke for herself...and no one else...?

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 05-04-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:25 AM   #178
sanane kardesim
Jounin

sanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of light

hmm guess they have met before and found out that they don´t like each other

sanane kardesim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:45 AM   #179
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanane kardesim View Post
hmm guess they have met before and found out that they donĀ“t like each other
Hmm...but where else would they exactly MEET? I mean, Suigetsu's been in a TANK! And Karin is a GUARD! Hmmm...
Old 05-06-2007, 10:21 AM   #180
NejisKunoichi
Genin

NejisKunoichi is an unknown quantity at this point

They could have met before Suigetsu was put in the tank... (I don't know.) Or before Karin was a guard or something.....

Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here. Well, summer vacation's here and I ain't got nothin' better to do! ^_^

----------------------------------------
Member of:

|The Persona FC|

Co-owner of:
~The Official Leaf Shinobi FC~ (~Naruto Shipuuden FC~)
NejisKunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote