The Official Karin Fanclub - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 05-07-2007, 03:41 PM   #181
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Official Karin Fanclub

Meh...we're running out of topics because there hasn't been a new manga in a long time... Darn it, Golden Week! Ah well. I've got enough to worry about...with grades and all...because I HAVE A 95% IN ONE OF MY CLASSES! (Not to brag or anything...but my grades are all A+'s...)

Karin and Suigetsu fight all the time... I'm trying to think as if I'm NejisKunoichi. (You happen to be the love guru?) OK...

They both hate each other.
They are both always fighting.
Ehhh...two -'s equal a +...
Don't want to believe it.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2007, 06:21 PM   #182
TsunadeChaos

Karin+Suigetsu=Blech not a good pairing IMO
Old 05-10-2007, 06:28 PM   #183
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Totally agree...

Deidara has an interest in Suigetsu...maybe we'll see some of Karin's moves, if she has any, as well!
Old 05-11-2007, 02:55 PM   #184
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Deidara interested in Suigetsu? wtf?

Karin's hawt
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 03:58 PM   #185
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Yeah, Deidara has an interest in Suigetsu...

In the newest chapter, when Akatsuki is discussing the rest of the Snake members, Kisame says that Suigetsu brings back old memories.

He noted him a cute kid, and he was a member of the Hoozaki or something brothers. He also said that Suigetsu was considered a child prodigy (him? prodigy?...nah...) Deidara, only knowing that Suigetsu was pretty strong, and Tobi, unwillingly, set out to find Team Snake and battle some strong people.

When talking about Karin, they only said she would help look for Itachi. Man, that doesn't give us very much to talk about...
Old 05-11-2007, 05:52 PM   #186
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

damn wait, wait STOP, I haven't read 353 yet lol, thank God, I didn't read the rest of your post
Old 05-13-2007, 03:56 PM   #187
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

I hope Karin's not just a tracking device...
Old 05-13-2007, 10:01 PM   #188
EJ
Reckless

I fear that's her only purpose, aside from being Sasuke's one night stand
Old 05-13-2007, 10:03 PM   #189
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

I fear that as well... I thought she'd be stronger than that, if Sasuke needed her...
Old 05-14-2007, 07:05 AM   #190
EJ
Reckless

She could be stronger than that
Old 05-14-2007, 05:21 PM   #191
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Let's hope she's stronger than Sakura, to start with!
Old 05-14-2007, 06:13 PM   #192
EJ
Reckless

I hope so as well
Old 05-15-2007, 04:56 PM   #193
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Man, we're running out of things to talk about. And leader-kun Trey hasn't talked in AGES. I fear it's time we take over the club! Joking...no one's been posting but us, pretty much.

By the way, EJ-mon, do the MOD's know you're *whispers* P'Oed Shinobi? Or "ChidoriAcv2"?
Old 05-15-2007, 06:00 PM   #194
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Trey is here, never fear.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:50 PM   #195
TsunadeChaos

in 353 the akatsuki doesn't mention karin's name when they talk about sauske's squad?? i wonder if that means she isn't as strong as the others in team Hebi??