The Official Karin Fanclub - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-07-2007, 06:01 PM   #31
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Karin Fanclub Request

Welcome to the club...

Owner:
-Trey

Co-Owner:
-ApathenticDimwit

Members:
-Pissedoffshinobi
-TheFourthTail!
-Sharingan Lord
-(Insert name)
-(Insert name)
-(Insert name)
-(Insert name)
-(Insert name)
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2007, 06:15 PM   #32
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

hey trey could you do me a favour and edit your first post rather than keep posting a new list?

be easier for me XD lol
i'd join but im never active with FC's >.>
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:24 PM   #33
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Alright, no problem.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:28 PM   #34
PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:..
Missing-Nin

PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enough

the word is spreading lol, advertising does work lmao

I like the quote"Get off your ass, you lazy bastard"
PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:31 PM   #35
Trey
Legendary

Me too, best qoute in Naruto...
Old 04-07-2007, 06:33 PM   #36
Missing-Nin

PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enough

we should merge the Karin and Suigetsu Fcs together, it's kinda hard to find members for new characters
Old 04-07-2007, 07:44 PM   #37
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. View Post
we should merge the Karin and Suigetsu Fcs together, it's kinda hard to find members for new characters
Do you know how we can do so? If yes, can you PM me?
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 08:38 PM   #38
Missing-Nin

I dunno, we should ask the mods and see if we could do it
Old 04-08-2007, 12:51 PM   #39
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApatheticDimwit View Post
i'll make a banner eventually...*coughs* Umm..yeah there are alot of colored pictures of her, or would you guys prefer the black and white manga style? and be warned my photoshop skills are really rusty haha
Where can you find colored pics of Karin?

Next week's cover will be in color; hopefully, Karin and Suigetsu are on the cover...
Old 04-08-2007, 03:06 PM   #40
Missing-Nin

in www.deviantart.com, there's a lot
Old 04-08-2007, 03:48 PM   #41
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Well, I tried making a banner for Karin FC. It's kind of just like the Suigetsu FC one, except it's Karin, not Suigetsu. It's not too good, but here...

Old 04-08-2007, 07:39 PM   #42
Missing-Nin

haha lol It's cool, I think Trey will like it

Last edited by PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:..; 04-08-2007 at 07:40 PM.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:13 PM   #43
Trey
Legendary

I like it

That's our banner, thanks Sharingan_Lord. If someone makes another one, we can have more than one banner so no worries.
Old 04-08-2007, 09:18 PM   #44
Missing-Nin

lmao it's a neat banner, we should have an owner banner, a co-owner banner and one for the members if we want
Old 04-08-2007, 09:26 PM   #45
Trey
Legendary

We need someone to make them, if anybody can do it tell me.