The Official Karin Fanclub - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-08-2007, 09:34 PM   #46
ApatheticDimwit
ಠ_ಠ

ApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these parts
Re: Karin Fanclub Request

lol did he just copy and paste my avatar and put it on that banner?
ApatheticDimwit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2007, 09:37 PM   #47
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Whatever he did, it works...
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:04 PM   #48
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApatheticDimwit View Post
lol did she just copy and paste my avatar and put it on that banner?
Yeah, sorry. It's just that your avatar is so coolio...I mean, it's in color, yo...

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 04-09-2007 at 06:19 PM.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:07 PM   #49
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

ill join outta boredom
Boo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:10 PM   #50
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Okay, post every once in a while if you can though...
Old 04-08-2007, 10:15 PM   #51
PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:..
Missing-Nin

PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enough

cool more members, lmao he copied the avy, anyways it works, I can try but don't expect something "WOW!!", afterall I'm just a newbie at photoshop lol, g2g laterz
PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:18 PM   #52
Trey
Legendary

See ya man, I'll take whatever banner you can muster. I can't do any better so all banners are welcome.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:21 PM   #53
Missing-Nin

PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enough

I'll have trouble since I'll be watching Dragonball and stuff but I'll try, now I'll definitely leave
Old 04-08-2007, 10:27 PM   #54
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

ill try makking a banner when im not lazy
Boo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:07 AM   #55
Missing-Nin

cool, trey said he'll accept what he can
Old 04-10-2007, 04:11 PM   #56
Trey
Legendary

Yeah, we could use more banners. But the one we have right now is pretty sweet.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:58 PM   #57
Missing-Nin

yeah it is
Old 04-10-2007, 06:16 PM   #58
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Yeah, we could use more banners. But the one we have right now is pretty sweet.
Thanks, but all that happened was Microsoft Word and Apatheticdimwit?'s avatar. Really, it's nothing...anyone can do it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. View Post
yeah it is
Well we all have our opinions.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:50 PM   #59
Missing-Nin

it's cool though, we liked it
Old 04-11-2007, 04:08 PM   #60
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

So, Karin, huh. I think her confirmation of liking Sasuke was confirmed when she snapped at Suigetsu. "Why are you with Sasuke, Suigetsu?" I really don't want her to have a crush on Sasuke, though, and I wish she didn't have glasses.

Creepy thing is, she looks just like Sasuke except she's a girl. (So is he...? I'm just joshin' ya!)