The Official Karin Fanclub - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-11-2007, 04:15 PM   #61
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Karin Fanclub Request

She does look convincingly similar to Sasuke, <crazy theory> maybe she's an Uchiha!</crazy theory>
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2007, 04:48 PM   #62
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
She does look convincingly similar to Sasuke, <crazy theory> maybe she's an Uchiha!</crazy theory>
Uchiha Karin...Karin Uchiha...

Hmmmm....
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:27 PM   #63
lilk04
Chuunin

lilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud of

Requesting joinage

- I've already made the jump, now I'm just waiting to hit the ground -
- If you can't feel my love, then I'll bear your pain -
- Our Lady Peace -

Member of:
Co-Owner of Hokage Power aka The Mist Village's Hokage Power FC

Co-Owner of Sealed Chain FC

lilk04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:31 PM   #64
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Request approved, welcome to the club!
Old 04-11-2007, 09:39 PM   #65
PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:..
Missing-Nin

PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enough

Karin's not Uchiha, she's too hot for it lol
PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:04 PM   #66
lilk04
Chuunin

lilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud oflilk04 has much to be proud of

Well, how would we know? We really didn't get to see a lot of Uchiha chicks.

- thanx for approval btw -

- Our Lady Peace -

Member of:

Last edited by lilk04; 04-11-2007 at 10:06 PM.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:05 PM   #67
Trey
Legendary

Lol, his avatar was from when Naruto was getting his ass handed to him by Neji. I have a qoute from that episode in my sig.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:47 PM   #68
lilk04
Chuunin

thanx, I think

- Our Lady Peace -

Member of:

Old 04-12-2007, 12:42 PM   #69
Trey
Legendary

Judging from the newest chapter (Chapter 350), Karin has the unique power to locate people, I'm not sure if it's reserved only for those with the CS or just generally. Anways, she apparently dislikes Suigetsu and she confronts Juugo with Sasuke.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:22 PM   #70
sanane kardesim
Jounin

sanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of light

should i join here...or no...or yes...

sanane kardesim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:11 PM   #71
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

I thought it was really funny how Karin misled Suigetsu (and how he fell for it! HAHA!) and it was really cool how she used her ability to search out Juugo. Reminds me of the Byaguukan...
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:14 PM   #72
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanane kardesim View Post
should i join here...or no...or yes...
Yes you should...
Old 04-12-2007, 05:19 PM   #73
Missing-Nin

PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enough

what was Karin's ability?, I don't remember
Old 04-12-2007, 05:22 PM   #74
Trey
Legendary

She seems to have the ability to find people's exact location, possibly due to the CS. That's how she knew Sasuke was coming...
Old 04-12-2007, 05:23 PM   #75
Missing-Nin

cool, Karin will become famous soon enough lol