Suigetsu Fanclub - Request - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Create a Fanclub

Create a Fanclub This is where you create your own fanclubs. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 04:08 PM   #16
AkamaruKiba
streeter

AkamaruKiba is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Suigetsu Fanclub - Request

can I join? Suigetsu so cool................

Old 04-10-2007, 06:02 PM   #17
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruKiba View Post
can I join? Suigetsu so cool................
OK - you're in. You are Member 1. You can copy-paste the banner into your sig if you want. Just help advertise please...! And if you can post every now and then...

Suigetsu is in fact coolio. He drinks too much water and gets tired a lot, resulting with Karin yelling at him. He also seems to have some kind of mysterious goal of his own.

Anyway, if you ever have time, can you - anyone - make a waaaaay better banner than what I made down there?
Old 04-10-2007, 06:04 PM   #18
PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:..
Missing-Nin

PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enough

I don't think I can join, maybe I could, just wait for my reply, I have my own FC and then Karin FC, and other stuff, so just wait plz
Old 04-10-2007, 06:07 PM   #19
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I like the banner, alot.
Meh, it's not that good. I have Microsoft 2007, so all the programs are screwing me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:..
I don't think I can join, maybe I could, just wait for my reply, I have my own FC and then Karin FC, and other stuff, so just wait plz
Oh, sorry, yo. It's just that you PMed me and stuff like that about co-ownership...okay, I'll remove you... So sorry!

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 04-10-2007 at 06:10 PM.
Old 04-15-2007, 04:50 PM   #20
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Please join this fanclub! This FC really needs attention!
I just realized I double-posted. Thanks for pointing it out Boo!....!

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 04-16-2007 at 03:26 PM.
Old 04-15-2007, 04:52 PM   #21
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

1. you spammed. and 2 join my club its for the team even though suigetsu is my fav character now
Old 04-22-2007, 12:34 PM   #22
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

OK I will start advertising then...

Co-ownership is still open.

And Boo!, are you joining or not?
Old 05-09-2007, 05:57 PM   #23
eaterpie
Genin

eaterpie is an unknown quantity at this point

May I get in this Fan club Suigetsu is a maniac totally kewl

Old 05-23-2007, 03:17 PM   #24
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Welcome to the fanclub, eaterpie. If possible, can you try advertising too? Otherwise, here's the topic:
Will 5u1935u get Kisame's sword?

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 05-24-2007 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:32 PM   #25
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Time to merge the FC's Sharingan Lord. This FC fell back 3 pages, lol.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:14 PM   #26
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Got it. When shall the merging commerce?
Old 07-11-2007, 05:14 PM   #27
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

As soon as possible, this club has decayed.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:42 AM   #28
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Yeah, pretty much. Where are we going to make it, in the Create a FC one? I'll get on it...
Old 07-16-2007, 08:10 PM   #29
Magister
Genin

Location: A single conversation across a table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books.
Magister is a jewel in the roughMagister is a jewel in the roughMagister is a jewel in the roughMagister is a jewel in the roughMagister is a jewel in the roughMagister is a jewel in the rough

Abandoned...? No? I'll join.

^THX TO GIBIGBIG^

OWNER OF THE GOOGLE FC -UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Co-Owner of the

MEMBER OF: THE ROLEPLAYING FC
THE AKATSUKI FC
MY E-SIBLINGS:
My first and younger bro- Tookaipai
My equal aged bro- Fireninja
The sis I don't mess with- Miyuki
The 'older than me' (she feels) sis- Kata-chan7
My Halo bro-Trey
And the bro with no explanation!-ino11
compared to
what lies
within us
Old 07-17-2007, 01:51 PM   #30
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Yes, it's abandoned, and the Sui and Karin FC have merged into the Team Snake FC. It saves FC space... You know, how you can only be in 5, right? OK, so mods, close...
Closed Thread