DarkAztek (Sand Man) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 02:46 AM   #1
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
DarkAztek (Sand Man)

this isn't a troll, i dont need a response, someone move this to the hall of shame... his name belongs there

Old 07-12-2007, 03:04 AM   #2
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: DarkAztek (Sand Man)

la la whatever fly away forever...
Old 07-12-2007, 11:06 AM   #3
Miburo

Wow, you must care a lot about him and what he says if you go through the trouble of making whole topics devoted towards him.

Internet=Serious Business.

Also, cry harder. ; )

Old 07-12-2007, 11:12 AM   #4
Genjutsu-master
Missing-Nin

Genjutsu-master is an unknown quantity at this point

wow you must like him you are even making thread now amazing and didn't you get banned yesterday.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:25 PM   #5
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

shika didnt get banned, he only got a 2 point infraction.

as for everyone else, take it easy, whats done has been done, fight's over...

Old 07-12-2007, 12:27 PM   #6
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

lame thread is lame
Old 07-12-2007, 12:59 PM   #7
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

wow g you not liking sumtin odd

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 07-12-2007, 01:21 PM   #8
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
lame thread is lame
pretty much what he said^
Old 07-12-2007, 01:22 PM   #9
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all

i dont like DA either but i dont think that shika needed to go this far this is just stupid
Old 07-12-2007, 01:57 PM   #10
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Da is DA, he's a mod and he can do what he wishes, no matter how much you whine. =/

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Old 07-12-2007, 02:04 PM   #11
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

actually to be correct he is a S mod

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 07-12-2007, 02:08 PM   #12
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Why doesn't someone just close this thread. Shikamaru your only promoting DA more by making a thread about him.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 07-12-2007, 05:10 PM   #13
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

nah, i know my ol' man DA gets aggrivated when you show him alot of negative attention, as for the rest of you

did i ask for your worthless opinions? no i didn't, only person i would've expected to reply was DA, the rest of you need to find hobbies. Im having my fun when i come here, what are you doing?

@ miburo

still sore about my last topic? stalk my thread/posts moar ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina View Post
Da is DA, he's a mod and he can do what he wishes, no matter how much you whine. =/

oh SHI- is that why im not banned, AGAIN?

well whats left to say? 07-11-2007 05:47 PM Reversed 10 Flamming Other Member(s) DarkAztek

vanity! 02-25-2007 07:29 PM Reversed 10 Flamming Other Member(s) DarkAztek

vanity! 02-25-2007 07:29 PM Reversed 10 Flamming Other Member(s) DarkAztek

N/A 09-27-2006 12:02 PM Reversed 10 Flamming Other Member(s) DarkAztek

A battle against logic?... 09-23-2006 04:40 PM Reversed 0 Flamming Other Member(s) DarkAztek

he's asked for my constant annoyance as you can see, you'd be next mr miburo

Last edited by Shikamaru; 07-12-2007 at 05:21 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 05:30 PM   #14
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
did i ask for your worthless opinions? no i didn't, only person i would've expected to reply was DA, the rest of you need to find hobbies. Im having my fun when i come here, what are you doing?
PM the guy if you don't want anyone responding. Don't cry when people post in a thread you made publicly, unless you want to look even more silly than you already do.

Quote:
@ miburo

still sore about my last topic? stalk my thread/posts moar ftw
You mean, that topic you made about me? How many threads have I made directly about you or what you say? Oh shit, none. Way to be hypocritical. Also, it's nice and warm here under your skin. Get off my nuts, already. ; )

Quote:
he's asked for my constant annoyance as you can see, you'd be next mr miburo
Oh noez! Please don't make more angst filled threads about how easily people upset you over the internet. Anything but that!

And no, I'm not 'stalking your posts' or anything stupid like that. You just happened to post around the same time I checked the forum. So in before you say something ridiculous about how you think everything everyone does revolves around you.

Old 07-12-2007, 05:30 PM   #15
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

This thread is full of fail.
Closed Thread