Dark Plague - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 06-30-2007, 05:37 AM   #61
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dark Plague

good chapter man

you really got me drawn into this =]

Old 06-30-2007, 07:25 AM   #62
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

xxxkakashixxx is an unknown quantity at this point

great chapter please write the next chapter as soon as possible...please...

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Kakashi's Girlfriend's FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
xxxkakashixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:35 PM   #63
Myhaus719
Chuunin

Myhaus719 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice story. update as soon as you can. im really into this now
Myhaus719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:20 PM   #64
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like your Sasuke. =(
And NaruSaku... to top it all off. *falls over*

Still, it's written well and I had fun reading it. ^^ I think you should have kept your original character around and developed him more, though. I was just getting used to him.

EDIT :: And I would have liked to see if you developed a relationship between him and Sasuke, since they have suffered in a similar way. I dunno, it was what I started hoping for as I was reading those last couple chapters.

I hope you share the next chapter soon. I'll definitely check back later for updates.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 07-10-2007 at 10:52 PM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:19 PM   #65
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

A few days had passed at Konoha. All the ninja's were healed up, or on their way there. Though, what Kakashi went through from Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan attack had some lasting effects, so he isn't completely healed yet. Naruto stood on top of the old hospital roof top, where he first fought Sasuke.

"This is the second time." Naruto said, looking a bit down.

"We were close, but we can't give up." Sakura said, who stood next to him, looking across Konoha.

"I know. But...." Naruto said, as he sat at the edge of the roof top. "I failed again." He said.

"Naruto...." Sakura said softly, as she leaned forward and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. "We'll bring him back. This is my promise also!" She said with a ^_^ face, even though she also felt a little down about how they missed their needed opportunity.

Mean while, we switch to a scene within the hospital. Kakashi sat in his bed, still remembering the pain he went through from Sasuke's attack.

"I can't counter or copy that." Kakashi said.

"There are still ways to fight someone like him, Kakashi." Gai said, as he stood next to Kakashi's bed.

"I know. But we aren't talking about a normal Sharingan attack. I have to avoid that attack from Sasuke at all costs next time. He could have killed me had he wanted to." Kakashi said, looking down, with a sweat drop rolling down his face.

"It certainly took more of a toll on you than what Itachi did." Gai said.

"How do you remember that, but you didn't remember who Kisame was during your last fight with him?" Kakashi asked, curiously.

"........" He stood quiet as a sweat drop rolled down Gai's face also. (MY RIVALS COME BACKS ARE TOO POWERFUL!)

"His power is disturbing now. He even killed that Maikeru person." Kakashi said.

"It's expected, is it not?" Gai asked.

"I suppose. He is an Uchiha genius, after all. Being trained by a legendary Sannin." Kakashi said. "Either way, he may not be ready for Itachi." Kakashi said.

Back at one of Akatsuki's lairs, we see Itachi, Kisame, Pein, the blue haired girl, Zetsu, and two mysterious figures talking.

"Zetsu, serve us as the look out." Pein said.

"Yes." Zetsu said, as he vanished.

"Yes, those Konoha rodents are quite sneaky, aren't they?" Kisame said.

"He won't be pleased. But, I won't mention this just yet." Mysterious figure #1 told Pein.

"Failure won't happen again. Will it, Itachi?" Pein said, looking at Itachi.

"Correct. However..." Itachi said, as he was cut off.

"...and you will do what is necessary to bring the Jinchuuriki." Pein demanded.

"....." Itachi and Kisame thought.

"This is your last chance, you two." Mysterious figure #2 said.

"We won't need anymore chances after this. We'll bring the brat in for sure." Kisame said confidently.

"You'd better. Because if you don't, we will deliver your heads to him ourselves." Mysterious figure #1 said, threateningly.

"Don't threaten me." Itachi said, with a slightly angry look on his face.

"We're your superiors. We'll do and say what we want. If you dislike that, you can fight us right now. However, you will lose." Mysterious figure #2 said.

"That's enough! We're not here to fight amongst ourselves." Pein said.

"Get this done. We've been patient enough, and we've already finished our part long ago." Mysterious person #1 said.

"We're not incompetent. We know what must be done!" Pein said, a bit irritated.

"You're a terrible leader. Five members have been dealt with in this Akatsuki branch. What a loss." Mysterious person #2 said.

"I tire of this. You two can leave now." Pein said, as he turned around to leave some where.

"Don't be so smug, Pein. You should be grateful we've been so patient with you and this lowly branch." Mysterious person #1 said, as he too turned to leave.

Suddenly, a large explosion hit the lair, and there was lots of smoke. The two figures leaped into the air quickly and attacked themselves to the lair walls via chakra. When the dust cleared, we saw Kisame's Samehada against the solid rock ground, which was broken apart. Kisame had a very serious look on his face.

"Why do we put up with this?" Kisame asked, very annoyed. "We're Akatsuki! We're S-Class shinobi! We shouldn't be cowering to them!" Kisame shouted.

"Oh, that is it." Mysterious person #1 said, as he lept to the ground and walked towards Kisame, who pulled up his Samehada and struck a defensive pose.

"Don't." Mysterious person #2 said, as the persons arm held the other person back.

"Get out of here then!" Kisame said, as Itachi backed him up, and Pein just stood there, tired of the bickering in general.

"You're an interesting guy...." Mysterious person #2 said, as she removed her Akatsuki hat...thing, and revealed a most beautiful face, with Hyuuga eyes. "You seem to be the one that is most riled up. I will put a temporary end to that." She said, as she dropped her Akatsuki hat, and literally vanished, then re-appeared at Kisame's side, and with virtually no effort, struck his ribs with two very precise taijutsu strikes. Kisame then hit the ground hard, holding his ribs tightly, because her strikes not only closed up some chakra holes, but also broke his ribs.

"G..AAAHHHH!!" Kisame yelled out, holding his stomach in pain.

"You will stop this. Now!" Pein stated, as he began forming a hand seal. However, that was quickly dealt with, as Mysterious person #1 appeared before Pein, looking down on Pein as if he were some scared child.

"And, what do you plan on doing with that?" Mysterious person #1 asked, as he slowly lifted his Akatsuki hat to reveal a dark, grey, almost purple skinned person. With yellow, piercing eyes that actually struck fear into Pein. He then smiled at Pein, revealing a set of very sharp looking teeth, including two very noticable long, sharp fangs.

"It's not feeding time, Kyuuketsuki." She said.

"Grr. You always ruin my fun." Kyuuketsuki said, as he backed away from Pein slowly, because he also knows what Pein is capable of. "We're done here? Let's go." He said.

"Yes." She said, as she looked down at Kisame, who looked back at her, hatefully. "I guess you'll be using someone as your partner, Itachi." She said, as she turned away to leave with Kyuuketsuki. Itachi said nothing in return.

"You didn't help him." Pein said.

"They would have killed me, easily. And my Mangekyou Sharingan won't work on, that thing." Itachi said.

Both Kyuuketsuki and the mysterious Hyuuga woman left the Akatsuki lair, walking slowly out of there, and through some forest areas.

"I dislike how they don't recognize us as their superiors." Kyuuketsuki said, as he placed his Akatsuki hat back on.

"That would be very unfortunete for them, if that were the case. I am beginning to see some descension." She said.

"I wonder what shark blood tastes like." Kyuuketsuki said with a grin on his face.

"He was too easy to take down...." She said, as they both walked by Tobi. They just glanced at one another.

"Eliza...Kyuuketsuki...." Tobi said, as he continued on.

"....Yeah, he was pretty easy." Kyuuketsuki said. Both ignoring Tobi.

Part 2 coming in a few...
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:50 PM   #66
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Back at the lair, Itachi helped Kisame up, and Pein vanished. Making sure that Itachi knows that if he screws up once more, it's over for him and Kisame.

"That bitch...broke my ribs!!" Kisame yelled out.

"Kisame, I can't take you with me to bring Naruto. But, that won't be a problem. I'll simply be serious for once against him." Itachi said....

Mean while, we see Eliza and Kyuuketsuki running through a forest at top speeds.

"Where are we going, Kyuuketsuki?" Eliza asked.

"I want to see who this Kakashi person is, who killed master." Kyuuketsuki said.

"Is that a wise move? We didn't come to Konoha to start any kind of war here...." Eliza warned.

"I'm not Kisame, Eliza. I know not to make a scene!" Kyuuketsuki said.

"Very well. (I don't want to take you down if you do make a scene, Kyuuketsuki, but I will if I must. Though, I too am curious as to what this Kakashi shinobi is like, who killed Kakuzu...)" Eliza said and thought to herself.

Ah, so we learn that Kakuzu, a former Akatsuki member, a man who once fought the first Hokage of Konoha, was the sensei of Kyuuketsuki. This strange, semi-beastly character. And, what is this talk of branches of Akatsuki?

"Kakashi, does he really still need help against Itachi? You saw first hand what he can do with his Mangekyou Sharingan." Gai said.

"Sasuke doesn't know what Itachi's true power is like. I've seen what he's capable of. Back when he was in ANBU..." Kakashi said.

The hospital room door slammed open!

"We've got trouble!" Jiraiya shouted.

"What is it?" Kakashi asked.

"Are you sure?" Tsunade asked one of the Konoha guards.

"Y..yes Tsunade-sama! There are two Akatsuki members on their way here as we speak!" He shouted.

"We don't need this right now. Damn!" Tsunade said, as she stood up from her desk, turned around, and looked outside of her window. "Get Naruto, and keep him near Jiraiya." Tsunade said.

"Who is coming? Which ones?" Gai asked.

"I, don't know. But they're entering the area pretty fast. We need to get out there in case they plan on attacking!" Jiraiya said. "Gai, you come with me. We'll get..." Jiraiya said.

"I'm coming, too." Kakashi said, as he slowly got up from his bed.

"You're in no condition Kakashi. We'll handle it." Jiraiya said.

Mean while, the scene changes to the hospital roof top.

"We should probably get going and see if master has any missions lined up for us. Maybe we'll go off in search for Sasuke." Sakura said.

"Yeah. Let's go." Naruto said, standing up, but still looking down.

At the village entrance....

"So this is the baby village, Konoha." Kyuuketsuki said, mockingly.

"Byakugan!" Eliza said softly, as she began to scan the village. Kyuuketsuki walked forward into the entrance as she stood behind scanning.

"Hey! Hey you! Stop right there!" Two Konoha entrance guards walked towards Kyuuketsuki.

"Two large chakra supplies....one very large on up top.....and over there, another rather large supply...." She said. "The largest one must be the Jinchuuriki Itachi is targeting." She said, as she noticed Kyuuketsuki went ahead of her.

"Mmmnn..." Kyuuketsuki mumbled, as he was on the ground, on top of the two Konoha guards.

"Don't you ever stop feasting? Get up!" Eliza commanded.

"Yeah, yeah." Kyuuketsuki said, as he wiped his mouth from blood, and licked that same blood off of his hands.

"Disgusting." Eliza said as she rolled her eyes.

"Then don't look!" Kyuuketsuki shouted at her, as he began to form a hand seal. "Now come to my, my pretties!" He said, as he completed his hand seal. "Akkanka Dedoko: Anchuu Fukkatsu no Jutsu! (Evil Release: Dark Resurrection)" He shouted. He then looked upwards, opened his mouth, and a purple cloud rose out of his mouth, in the shape of a grim reaper kind of character, and took the souls of the two guards, and brought them into Kyuuketsuki.

"Seriously, they're just guards." Eliza said, again rolling her eyes.

"STOP CRITICIZING ME!" Kyuuketsuki shouted with a funny but angry face.

"You'll be getting more than that." Gai said, as he appeared infront of Kyuuketsuki and Eliza, along with Jiraiya.

"OOooooohhh, a welcoming commity." Kyuuketsuki said with a smile.

"We're not here to fight." Eliza said.

"You don't look like typical Akatsuki members. Who are you exactly?" Jiraiya asked, as he noticed all of the red parts of the typical Akatsuki outfit were replaced with a sky blue color instead.

"That's most likely because we're not your typical Akatsuki members." Eliza said, as she looked up a bit and revealed her Hyuuga eyes to Jiraiya and Gai. They both had O_O looks on their faces.

"Y..you're a Hyuuga??" Gai asked, a bit puzzled.

"Yes." Eliza answered.

"I think he likes you." Kyuuketsuki whispered to Eliza.

"Shut up!" Eliza said as she slapped Kyuuketsuki away.

(This isn't good. I can only imagine the skill level of taijutsu she carries if she's an Akatsuki member.) Gai thought to himself.

"What do you two want here?" Jiraiya asked.

"Where is Hatake Kakashi?" Kyuuketsuki asked.

"That is none of your concern!" Gai said defensively.

"Heh! As we said, we're not here to fight. I just want to see who it was that killed my master." Kyuuketsuki said, with a grin.

"You're not welcome here. I recommend you both leave. Now!" Jiraiya said.

"There is no need to be rude about this. We aren't being unreasonable. We just wish to..." Eliza said as she was cut off.

"You'll be leaving now. We won't say it again!" Tsunade said, as she appeared next to Jiraiya.

"Heh......well now..." Kyuuketsuki said, a bit irritated this time.

There were a few moments of silence, both sides ready for battle. And Tsunade noticed that the strange female Akatsuki member had Hyuuga eyes. (Can she be...??) Tsunade thought to herself.

"So, it seems you're the Hokage now." Eliza said to Tsunade.

"I knew it." Tsunade said.

"I'm flattered that you would remember me." Eliza said.

"You were an S-Class criminal. Of the Hyuuga clan. You escaped after a failed attempt at the Fourth Hokage!" Tsunade said, with an angry face.

"Yes, well, I was weak then. It's certainly a shame he isn't around now, though." Eliza said.

"This reunion isn't very much fun without any blood shed." Kyuuketsuki said, in a very excited manner, releasing trickles of purple chakra from his body.

(What, frightening chakra!) Gai thought to himself, with a sweat drop pouring down his cheek.

"Do you still have that Herculean strength?" Eliza asked.

"Of course." Tsunade said, as she went for one of her hard hitting punches to drive them back. A large explosion could be felt, seen, and heard, from atop the hospital roof top. It caught the attentions of Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura.

"What the hell was that?!" Naruto yelled, as he saw Kakashi zip out of the hospital window.

End Chapter 8
Old 09-02-2007, 11:27 AM   #67
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

xxxkakashixxx is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope they will fight it would be very interesting...

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Kakashi's Girlfriend's FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
xxxkakashixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:41 AM   #68
Tsukuyomi
Missing-Nin

Tsukuyomi is an unknown quantity at this point

meh mikey nice but a little to much for your eliza character a failed attempt at the 4th thats kind of wierd she would still stand no chance had this been a real series.

anyway i can't wait till the next one can uyoplease shows us how itachi fights sasuke.
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 12:51 AM   #69
MikeyM1979
Hokage

The ruckus could be heard and felt all the way to the hospital. Naruto and Sakura had just lept into action, seeking where this commotion had come from. Kakashi stood at the window watching them leave.

"Don't be so hasty, you old hag." Eliza said, as she just stood there.

"What did you say?!" Tsunade said, as she rushed at Eliza with a punch coated in chakra, but Eliza moved aside.

"Shit..." Tsunade said, as she stumbled towards Kyuuketsuki because Eliza tripped Tsunade.

"Hahha. So she's the Hokage." Kyuuketsuki said, as he lifted his arm to swat her aside, only for a medium sized, armored frog to poof out of smoke and block the strike from Kyuuketsuki to Tsunade. Jiraiya stood there, with both hands clasped together.

"Eliza. Just leave." Jiraiya said in a serious tone. Something in his voice implied that he didn't want to harm her.

"You've aged, Jiraiya." Eliza said, blushing a bit.

Kyuuketsuki just stood there thinking to himself, "Ah crap. I forgot these two have a history..."

"Yes, time does that. You've grown into quite an attractive woman." Jiraiya said with a smirk on his face.

"Are you two done?" Tsunade said, a bit annoyed, as Jiraiya's frog poofed away.

"Hey! Who the hell are you guys?!" Naruto shouted as he caught up to Gai, Tsunade, and Jiraiya.

"Oooohh..." Naruto said as he noticed how pretty Eliza was. Eliza just stared at Naruto, a bit puzzled.

"Idiot!" Sakura said as she bopped him on the head.

"You two, go protect Kakashi!" Tsunade turned and said to Naruto and Sakura.

"But, we just got here..." Naruto said.

"Just do it!! They're here for him!" Tsunade shouted.

"Oh shi-" Naruto said, as he began heading back to Kakashi, only for Kakashi to show up at the scene also.

"You two don't look like normal Akatsuki. Who are you?" Kakashi asked, still pretty weak.

"You. You killed my master? Master Kakuzu." Kyuuketsuki said, as he slowly walked towards Kakashi. Gai quickly zipped to Kakashi's side and struck a defensive pose.

"Kakuzu? Hey, what the hell is going on?" Naruto asked Jiraiya, but Jiraiya had no response for Naruto. He had a hard time trying to forget his history with Eliza.

"....." Naruto thought.

"We fought him and killed him." Kakashi told Kyuuketsuki, looking up at him.

"Ah." Kyuuketsuki said calmly, as he took a deep whiff of Kakashi's scent. "We can go now. I came for what I wanted, Eliza. Eliza?" Kyuuketsuki said, as he turned and noticed Eliza and Tsunade staring at each other, with lightning between their eyes, as if Ino and Sakura were at a stare down over Sasuke. Except Tsunade wasn't interested in Jiraiya, she had a geniune hatred towards Eliza for her attempt at Minato, and for having the cojones to show her face at Konoha's doorsteps again.

"Fine. Let's go then." Eliza said, as she broke the stare down with Tsunade, and walked away.

Tsunade just stood there, making a fist and wanting badly to put an end to Eliza.

"Bitch....." Tsunade said in very ghetto fashion.

Eliza turned and looked at her.

"The next time you show up here, I will kill you." Tsunade said in a very threatening fashion.

(Wow. I've never seen Tsunade-sama so upset.) Gai thought to himself.

"Don't make such empty statements. Though it would be joyful to send you where Yondaime is now." Eliza said tauntingly.

"Oh my!" Jiraiya said as he found himself, along with Gai, holding Tsunade back.

"You're still easy to rile up. So, very easy." Eliza said as she walked off with Kyuuketsuki, who for the most part, just stared into Kakashi's eye with hatred. They both left the gates of Konoha.

"Tsunade, are you crazy? She could have killed you." Jiraiya said.

"She can't be that strong." Tsunade said, as she regained her composure.

"Something tells me she's much stronger than she was when she fought Yondaime." Jiraiya said.

"Uh, hey. Who was Minato?" Naruto asked.

"......." Gai, Kakashi, Jiraiya, and Tsunade thought.

"Minato was Yondaime's name." Kakashi said, as he hinted that he needed Naruto's help to get back to the hospital.

"Where could she have been hiding all of this time?" Tsunade asked Jiraiya, as she watched Naruto help Kakashi back.

"The only country more powerful than ours is Heaven. Though I've heard rumors of another country called Hell. I've never been there." Jiraiya said.

"Tsunade-sama, maybe we should visit the country of Heaven and investigate." Sakura suggested.

"Perhaps. We'll meet at my office tomorrow morning to discuss this." Tsunade said as she walked off.

Gai, Sakura, and Jiraiya stood there.

"I'd better go see what Lee is doing." Gai said as he left.

"Is she strong" Sakura asked.

"She fought the Fourth. She lost, but that was expected. What wasn't expected was that she forced the Fourth to use his most powerful jutsu against her." Jiraiya said, as he looked at Sakura.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:45 AM   #70
MikeyM1979
Hokage

The following morning, Tsunade gathered some ninja at her office.

"Well then, let's begin discussing who will go on this mission." Tsunade said, sitting at her desk.

"What is the mission?" Neji asked.

"Head to the country of Heaven, and investigate anything related to..." Tsunade said, as she stopped herself.

"Yes?" Neji said.

"Investigate anything related to Akatsuki activity. Two Akatsuki members attacked yesterday, but they had different colored cloaks on. And for the most part, seemed quite powerful." Tsunade said.

"Why the country of Heaven?" Neji asked.

"One of them seemed abnormally powerful. For someone to be that powerful, I would assume they are from Heaven. They're shinobi are quite powerful." Tsunade said.

"Should we make arrangements with their Kage?" Sakura asked.

"That is in the works. By the time you all get there, their Kage will understand why." Tsunade said. "The team will be: Neji, Lee, Naruto, Sakura, and you all will be lead by Yama..." Tsunade said, as Kakashi interrupted her.

"I can go." Kakashi said.

"You're in no condition." Tsunade said.

"I feel better. Please allow me to lead this team." Kakashi said.

"Sakura, watch over him. If he's injured, do your best to heal him." Tsunade said.

"Yes master." Sakura said.

"You all will head Northeast of here. It should take you all quite a few days to make this trip, but I'm confident that you all will come back with vital information." Tsunade said.

Everyone left the office and began preparing for their trips. Naruto went to his room and packed his things, as did the others. A few hours later, they all met up at the Konoha gates.

"I wonder what it's like there." Naruto said to Sakura.

"I hope there are skilled shinobi there!" Lee said, excitedly.

"Let's be off then." Kakashi said, as the group left.

"Tsunade-sama, will they be alright?" Gai asked, as he appeared at the door of his office.

"We've sent some of the more powerful and skilled ninja we have. I think they will be fine." Tsunade said.

The scene switches to Sasuke and Team Snake in a cave.

"So you finally got it, eh?" Suigetsu asked, as he sat on a rock.

"Yes." Sasuke said, wondering when the visions will stop, yet still intrigued about Maikeru's past.

"When are we going after Itachi?" Juugo asked, as he stood at the entrance of the cave, looking around at the animals.

"Soon. This time there won't be any Konoha nin to interfere." Sasuke said.

Suddenly Sasuke grabbed his head with both arms. "Aaaarrgh!" Sasuke yelled out. "Not...again!" Sasuke said, as he was swept into another vision of Maikeru's past.

We see a cloudy vision in Sasuke's mind showing Maikeru, in Akatsuki clothing, fighting someone. Someone else is with him. A woman.

"Do you really want to do this?" Mystery person 1 asked, who happened to be clothed in Kage clothing.

"Keep quiet!" Maikeru shouted, as he rushed at this new mysterious person and attacked with quick hitting taijutsu. The stranger managed to block most hits, but Maikeru was a bit faster in his speed. Maikeru then tried to catch the stranger in a Sharingan genjutsu, but found himself knocked to the ground from a rather powerful kick from the stranger, which was re-enforced with wind element. (Who is that?)

Suddenly, the woman in Sasuke's vision began forming hand seals. The stranger looked on, and he knew what was to come. "That won't work." The stranger said, as he began forming Tiger seals to use a katon jutsu. "Smart. However..." The woman said, as large, incredibly sharp and piercing ice spears, that were also quite thick, appeared from thin air surrounding the stranger. (Ice? Hm.) "Ice Release: Homing Freeze!" The woman said, as all of the ice spears quickly pierced through the stranger. "Gaahhh" The stranger said, as it seemed he were dead. "Fools." The stranger said, as he poofed away, and appeared behind the woman. "Shit!" She said, as she quickly disappeared from his sight and Maikeru appeared behind the stranger, which the stranger hadn't detected. Maikeru leaned downwards, and with hands coated in chakra, gave two lethal blows to the stranger's back and hip areas, sending the stranger flying. (It seems I've not only gained Orochimaru's healing ability, but also a similar style of medical taijutsu that Kabuto used.)

The fight continued in Sasuke's clouded vision. The stranger had taken a rather unexpected damage from Maikeru's strikes. "Die!" The woman said as she, with blinding speed, ran up to the stranger, and used Neji's known 128 hit Strike. (What's this?) Each strike hit hard, closing up the stranger's chakra holes. As the woman stood there, about to deliver what seemed like a killing blow.... "Look out!" Maikeru shouted, with his Bykugan/Sharingan hybrid eyes activated. "The woman looked up, but had no time to react, as she took a painful looking kick to the face that sent her flying into Maikeru's arms. They both hit the ground hard. Her hat had fallen off, and she looked over at the stranger. (She has, Byakugan? Interesting.)

"I realize you're new to this, but please. Stand up and fight. You're embarressing." Stranger 2 said. (What?!)

"Heh. Well, it's a good thing you got here." Stranger 1 said.

"Is that right." Stranger 2 said, as he looked at Eliza and Maikeru. (So, she was his partner. Did she defect from Konoha?)

"You will regret that, Warui!" Eliza said angrily, as she stood up.

"I'm sure you can see with those Hyuga eyes, that I'm shaking in my boots." Warui taunted, as his right hand pulled away some of the long hair infront of his face, to reveal Sharingan eyes. (An Uchiha? But how?)

"Warui, you take Maikeru. I will deal with Eliza." Stranger 1 said.

"I'm your guardian, not your slave. I know what to do, Osoreru." Warui hissed.

"Hey, hey. I'm the Kage now, so you do what I say!" Osoreru said smiling. (Ugh. He doesn't act like a Kage. Why is this Warui person protecting Osoreru?)

"Sasuke!" Karin shouted, as he found himself on the ground, getting slapped by Karin.

"Oh! You're back to normal." Karin said, as she got off Sasuke.

"No! Damnit! That vision." Sasuke said, wanting to see more.

"I wish he would just let me explore his time line instead of granting me access to certain visions." Sasuke said, as he stood up and wiped himself off. "

End Chapter 9

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 11-10-2007 at 01:46 AM.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:01 PM   #71
MikeyM1979
Hokage

An entire day had passed. Team Kakashi was seen resting in a forest with a fire going.

"Kakashi-sensei.....what, what happened to you back there? When you were carried back to the village?" Naruto asked, as he sat near the fire.

"....." Kakashi thought.

"Did Sasuke do that to you?" Sakura asked, near Naruto.

"Yes. I had to see if Sasuke had improved, to make sure he didn't need our help in his fight with Itachi. And, it seemed he's grown much, much more powerful and skilled. More than I." Kakashi said.

"More than you?" Naruto asked innocently.

"He could have killed me if he wanted to. Though, I don't think he wanted to." Kakashi said.

"Has he gotten more powerful than me?" Naruto asked Kakashi.

"Yes." Kakashi said, looking straight at Naruto.

"Sasuke won his fight, but..." Lee said and they all looked at him.

"...he won because his opponent allowed it." Neji interrupted.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Naruto asked, looking at Neji.

"It's simple. His opponent let Sasuke win. He gave his life to Sasuke for some reason, and also rid Sasuke permanently of Orochimaru." Neji said.

"Wait, I thought Orochimaru was dead." Kakashi said.

"It seems physically he was." Lee said.

"Ah. So Orochimaru succeeded in the transfer of his soul into Sasuke." Kakashi said. (That doesn't explain how Sasuke gained his Mangekyou Sharingan....) Kakashi thought to himself.

Suddenly, the group heard a rustling sound near the area.

"There!" Neji said, as he pointed his finger in the direction the sound came from.

Naruto stood up quickly and tossed a few kunais at the area, which were quickly deflected with some weapon. It wasn't seen, but you could hear the clashing sound. Suddenly, a hooded/cloaked figure appeared before them.

"My apologies for the sudden visit." The stranger said. Everyone stood up and backed up quickly, and struck defensive poses.

"Who are you?" Sakura asked.

"I'm the squad leader of ANBU, of the country of Heaven." He said, as he pulled back his hood, revealing an ANBU face mask.

"Do you have a message for us?" Kakashi asked, as they all relaxed.

"I've come here to accompany you all." He said.

"We don't need that. We're strong!" Naruto said condifently.

"I'm sure. However, we will be crossing near areas that contain hidden dangers. I've been intructed to guide you all through them." He said.

"We appreciate it." Kakashi said.

"What dangers?" Lee asked.

"We'll discuss that in the morning. When we're on the move." He said, as a bird landed on his shoulder. The stranger gave a tiny scroll to the bird, and it flew off.

The following morning, Team Snake was on their way, searching out Itachi. Karin had sensed Itachi's chakra near the country of Heaven. Strangely, that's also near where Naruto is, Itachi's target.

"I can't kill him. Not yet." Itachi said to himself, as he ran through a thick forest, looking for Naruto.

"He's close!" Karin said, as she quickly hopped along branches with the team.

"I've waited so long." Sasuke thought to himself.

"Hey uh, Sasuke." Suigetsu said.

"What?" Sasuke asked.

"Can we take a break?" Suigetsu asked.

"No. We've already taken two breaks this morning." Sasuke said.

"Aaww." Suigetsui said, pouting.

"Lazy ass." Karin slipped in.

"Shut up, you rapi..." Suigetsu said, as Karin hopped over to his branch and slapped the taste out of his mouth, which of course, he phased through.

"You dumbass! I HATE YOU!" Karin shouted. They both began fighting in a cloud of smoke in a funny way. Sasuke just stood there with his hand on his forehead.

"Quit it you two." Sasuke said.

"Sasuke-kun....is that him?" Juugo said. Sasuke looked in Juugo's direction and saw Itachi unexpectedly.

"Tch. I don't need this now." Itachi said to himself. Suigetsu and Karin both stopped fighting, and saw Itachi.

"Where's your partner?" Sasuke asked.

"....." Itachi said.

"Very well then. You all stay back." Sasuke said, as he dropped down to the ground gracefully.

"No one here to save you." Sasuke said, with his Sharingan activated, and looking directly into Itachi's eyes.

"Don't underestimate me." Itachi said, with a smirk on his face because Sasuke had so easily looked into his eyes.

"Shut up." Sasuke said, as he took off his Team Snake cloak, and dropped it to the floor.

"It seems he's serious." Itachi thought to himself.

Suddenly Sasuke appeared infront of Itachi and knocked Itachi down with a hard punch. As soon as Itachi's body hit the ground, it exploded into several crows.

"Tch!" Sasuke said. He suddenly caught a punch from Itachi, which sent Sasuke flying.

"Sasuke-kun!" Karin yelled out.

Sasuke stood back up, with a little blood trickling down his mouth. "Hmphf!" He said, as he disappeared and kicked the hell out of Itachi, which sent him flying into the air and slammed into a tree. As soon as Itachi hit the ground, Sasuke met him there and began wailing away at him with strong and fast punches. Some drew blood.

"Ugh...." Itachi said, as his body fell to the ground.

"....." Sasuke thought.

"I'm not finished." Sasuke said, as he grabbed Itachi by his neck, lifted him up, slammed him against the tree, and looked right into his eyes. "Die!"
Old 11-14-2007, 07:06 PM   #72
MikeyM1979
Hokage

"My little brother is so cute." Itachi said mockingly.

"Grrrr!" Sasuke said.

"You'll be letting me go now." Itachi said, as he broke free of Sasuke's grip, and wrapped his hand around Sasuke's neck.

"Argh!" Sasuke let out.

"Still weak." Itachi said. "Have you forgotten what I've done to our clan? To our parents?" Itachi asked.

Sasuke broke free of Itachi's grip, surprising Itachi with his strength, and Sasuke began to draw his sword out. But Itachi stopped him from doing so by drawing him into genjutsu.

"Um....what's going on?" Suigetsu asked, as both Sasuke and Itachi just stood there, motionless.

"I think they're using genjutsu." Juugo said calmly.

"GO SASUKE!" Karin shouted, lifting a fist into the air.

Suddenly Sasuke fall to the ground, and they both began to move again.

"Your genjutsu is weak. How disgraceful." Itachi said, looking down on Sasuke.

"Damnit!" Sasuke thought to himself, as he quickly got himself up.

"Will they be aiding you in this fight?" Itachi asked.

"No." Sasuke said.

"Ah..." Itachi said, as he swiftly delivered several taijutsu strikes that reeled Sasuke.

"You've grown." Itachi said.

Sasuke wanted no small talk, and quickly returned those same taijutsu strikes, sending Itachi back a bit. Sasuke then jumped backwards, formed some tiger seals, and released several katon fireballs at Itachi.

"Child's play." Itachi said, as he used the exact same jutsu and both of their jutsus fizzled.

"What?!" Itachi said, shocked.

Itachi suddenly found himself wrapped up in the coils of a large snake that came through Sasuke's sleeves.

"Interesting." Itachi said, as electricity began forming around Sasuke's hands.

Itachi tried using genjutsu on Sasuke's snake, but didn't work, so he disappeared in a group of crows again. Sasuke sensed Itachi behind him, quickly turned, and backhanded Itachi away.

"Stop playing games, idiot." Sasuke said.

Itachi just stood there with a smirk on his face. "Alright." He said. "I won't kill you right now." Itachi thought to himself.

Itachi ran towards Sasuke with intentions of another taijutsu encounter, and Sasuke struck a defensive pose. Itachi punched Sasuke in the face, which would have sent Sasuke flying back if it weren't for Itachi grabbing onto Sasuke's clothing and pulling him back in order to deliver another punch to the face. He then struck Sasuke in his gut with a hard knee strike, and hit the back of Sasuke's head with his elbow, which made Sasuke hit the ground hard. Sasuke slowly stood back up.

"???" Itachi thought to himself.

"I...said, stop...playing games!" Sasuke shouted, slowly getting back up, only to be met by Itachi's foot, which kicked him in the stomach and sent Sasuke flying, and slammed into a tree. Sasuke suddenly lifted his head up and saw a huge, huge ball of fire heading his way. Sasuke quickly formed water seals and used a rather large wave of water to douse the flame.

"Water jutsus now?" Itachi thought to himself.

"What?!" Sasuke said, as he found himself wrapped in the coils of the same snake he used against Itachi. "I can't believe he used the same jutsu on me!" Sasuke thought to himself.

"I'm ashamed of you." Itachi said.

Sasuke smiled, and released the electricity he had charged earlier and disabled the snake, which hit the ground. In the blink of an eye, Sasuke found himself surrounded by several Itachi clones, all of which were ready to blow Sasuke up.

"Shit!" Sasuke thought to himself.

"H..hey! Maybe we should step in!" Suigetsu said.

"No. Sasuke has this." Juugo said.

"Do it." Sasuke said.

"....." Itachi thought, then decided to have his clones blow up.

Itachi noticed Sasuke's eyes and face change a little right before the clones blew up and wondered what that change was. He also noticed with his Sharingan that Sasuke had barely zipped out of the explosion.

"Impressive speed." Itachi said. "For a loser."

Sasuke showed up, holding his right arm, with some of his clothing smoking. He barely made it out of that explosion, and it seemed his arm was hurt in the process.

"Heh..." Sasuke said, as he lifted his left arm up into the air, readying 'that' jutsu.

"Oh....my. Um, we better get outta here." Suigetsu said, a bit concerned.

"Yes, that would be wise." Juugo said, as all three hopped off.

"What do you plan on doing with that?" Itachi asked, as he noticed some black electricity forming around Sasuke's lifted hand.

"Why are you hesitating?" Maikeru's voice said, inside Sasuke's mind.

"What?" Sasuke said.

"Is this really what you want?" Maikeru asked.

"Shut up! Not now!" Sasuke shouted. Itachi just looked on, a bit puzzled. However, Itachi is no fool, and he readied Amaterasu.

"He's distracted." Itachi thought to himself.

Sasuke then became focused again, and released 'that' jutsu. It went unnamed, however, it was quite powerful. Several lightning bolts circled Itachi's area. The bolts were black and silver. Itachi tried to get through them, but everytime he tried, he was sent back to the middle after being zapped pretty hard.

"Die." Sasuke said, transformed into CS2.

Itachi had a :O look on his face after seeing Sasuke transformed. Suddenly, several larger, killing, dark bolts struck Itachi's body, literally frying him.

"Shit!" Itachi thought to himself.

"That won't kill him, stupid." Maikeru said.

"I'll make sure it will." Sasuke said.

Sasuke then unleashed a second wave of dark bolts into Itachi. This second wave turned the clouds dark, and the air felt dark and heavy. All Itachi could do at that point was take it, as there was no escaping it.

"Hm." Sasuke said, as he lowered his arm, and reverted back to his base form. The bolts had finished, and Itachi's body hit the ground, with smoke lifting from his body. He was motionless.

"What, the hell was that?" Naruto asked, as he was hopping through a forest with Team Kakashi. "The sky is dark."

"Forbidden...." The stranger said.

"What?" Kakashi asked, as the team stopped.

"It's a forbidden jutsu only Uchihas can use." The stranger said.

"Could that be Uchiha Itachi over there?" Sakura asked Kakashi.

"I don't know." Kakashi said.

Neji stared at the stranger.

"How do you know only Uchihas can use that?" Neji asked.

"It's one of the many abilities Mangekyou Sharingan grants the user." The stranger said. "Especially one who has an affinity for lightning."

"Sasuke! That must be him!" Naruto shouted, pointing in that direction.

"Who is that?" The stranger asked.

"Mamori, are you an Uchiha?" Kakashi asked, curiously.

"......." Mamori (the ANBU dude) thought.

Sakura and Naruto both just kind of stood there, a bit surprised.

"The Uchihas were slaughtered. How did you survive?" Kakashi asked.

"I was granted permission from Konoha to work and study in Heaven." Mamori said, removing his ANBU mask, which revealed a pretty boy face, and a medium length pony tail.

"Who was the Hokage when this happened?" Neji asked.

"Do you not believe me?" Mamori asked.

"It doesn't matter. Are there more Uchihas?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes. One more, excluding Uchiha Itachi." Mamori said.

"Who else?" Kakashi asked.

"Uchiha Warui..." Mamori said.

"Shouldn't we be going there?" Naruto asked.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. Let's head there." Kakashi said, intrigued that there were more Uchihas.

Team Kakashi ran through a river heading in the direction of the lightning bolts and dark sky.

"I assume this, Sasuke person is an Uchiha?" Mamori asked.

"Yes. He was the sole survivor of the Uchiha massacre." Kakashi said, a bit irritated that Mamori and Warui weren't there to stop Itachi in the first place.

"Mamori, has there been any activity in Heaven involving Akatsuki?" Kakashi asked.

"We've had a few encounters here and there." Mamori said.

"What encounters?" Kakashi asked.

"My ANBU squad ran into one of their members. A woman named Hyuuga Eliza. Then there was the fight our Kage, Osoreru, and Warui had against her and another shinobi called Maikeru." Mamori said.

"What did you say?" Neji asked.

"......." Mamori thought.

"Oh boy. He wasn't supposed to hear that." Kakashi thought to himself.

End Chapter 10
Old 11-14-2007, 08:43 PM   #73
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Wow Mikey. You never cease to amaze me. Wonderful fanfic.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:27 PM   #74
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Sasuke stood there, a little fatigued from having used 'that' twice against Itachi, but he felt confident he'd killed Itachi once and for all.

"You're finally dead." Sasuke said lightly, looking around and noticing the destruction left behind from 'that'.

"This isn't the power I expected from you, Sasuke." Itachi said, standing up slowly, a bit wobbly.

"How....how can you still be alive after that?!" Sasuke asked, very surprised.

"What?" Mamori asked, looking at Neji.

"Who is she?" Neji asked, very curiously.

"She is an Akatsuki member." Mamori said.

"I know that!" Neji said, a bit irritated.

"Neji....she is a Hyuuga, just like you and Hinata." Kakashi said.

"Why would a Hyuuga join such an organization?" Neji asked.

"We can discuss that at a later time." Kakashi said.

"......" Neji thought to himself.

Itachi pulled himself back up.

"I hadn't planned on you being this strong, however, this is not your power." Itachi said.

"It doesn't matter. As long as I kill you." Sasuke said as he lifted his arm up in the air again. Itachi suddenly rushed at Sasuke and in the midst of this rush, with incredible speed, used hand seals to form fire around his hands, and barraged Sasuke with flaming taijutsu strikes, which pounded Sasuke physically, and burned.

"Gaahh!" Sasuke yelled out, as he was being pushed back and finally hit the ground in agonizing pain.

"Sasuke, I don't plan on killing you here." Itachi said, noticing that Sasuke's wounds began healing themselves.

"That's perfect, because I don't plan on being killed!" Sasuke said, as he quickly drew his sword, soaked in Chidori, and pierced through Itachi's abdomen. Itachi began bleeding, and hit the ground, as Sasuke drew back his Chidori sword.

"Not, yet. I'm not through with you." Sasuke said, as the tip of his thumb, formed some seals, and hit the ground with his hand, using a summon. "Summoning jutsu!" Sasuke said, as a rather wide and large cloud of smoke appeared before Itachi, making Sasuke disappear. When the smoke settled, Itachi looked way up and saw Sasuke up top, standing on a rather huge green snake. It resembled Manda, however, it was green, and a bit larger than Manda.

"A snake?" Itachi asked, as he tried to stand up.

"What the hell do YOU want?" The snake asked in a rude manner.

"We're going to finish something started long ago." Sasuke said.

"Who is this brat infront of me?" The snake asked Sasuke.

"Your next meal." Sasuke said.

"You must take me for some sort of fool. I'm not an idiot! I'm not Manda!" The snake said angrily.

"Just do this, OK? If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be ruling the snakes." Sasuke said.

"You'd better prepare 200 sacrifices when I'm done!" The snake said.

"Hehe. Do you really think an over grown snake will kill me?" Itachi asked, a bit amused.

"You talk too much." Sasuke said, as the snake rushed it's tail towards Itachi and slammed against the ground, which Itachi quickly dodged, and left the ground a broken up mess.

"Trap him you brat!" The snake yelled at Sasuke, as Sasuke caught Itachi with a paralyzing genjutsu.

"Oh my." Itachi said, as he could barely move. The genjutsu was meant for full paralysis, but Itachi was a master with genjutsu, and could still move.

The large snake rushed it's head towards the slightly paralyzed Itachi, who had a difficult time moving at full speed. It opened it's jaws, revealing a huge mouth. At this point in time, Itachi actually was concerned.

"Shit!" Itachi said, as the snake chomped down on Itachi's body.

"I've been cheated!" The snake said, as tiny crows (compared to the snake) flew out from around the snake's mouth and jaws.

"Tch! Where did he go?" Sasuke wondered.

Team Kakashi were close, not exactly there, but close enough to notice a big ass green snake, and Sasuke on top of it. Everyone but Mamori had large :O expressions on their faces.

"S...Sasuke, summoned that?" Naruto asked.

"It would seem so." Mamori said. "It's size is laughable, but whatever. Shall we go?" Mamori asked.

"There!" The snake shouted, as it spotted Itachi doing something on the ground. Sasuke seemed a bit alarmed, because he recognized those hand seals, they were summoning seals. Suddenly, another rather large smoke of cloud surrounded Itachi, as Sasuke and this new leading snake stood back.

"This was unexpected." Sasuke said, as the smoke cleared, and he saw Itachi on top of a huge black raven. The raven was nearly bitch black, with beautiful wings and a very wide wing span. It's beak looked ridiculously sharp, as did it's talons, and for some reason, it had Sharingan eyes.

"You need assistance against him, master?" The raven asked.

"For now." Itachi said.

"Very well." The raven said, as it began flapping it's wings, lifting itself up off the ground, and creating huge gusts of winds, which nearly sent Sasuke flying off of his snake summon.

"INCREDIBLE!" Lee shouted, as they all saw Itachi on a huge raven.

"I hope Sasuke knows what he's doing." Kakashi said.

Naruto was just amazing with what he was seeing, as was Sakura.

"What exactly do we plan on doing once we arrive there? It seems like a dangerous situation." Mamori asked.

"For now we'll watch the fight. Us rushing in there may result in our deaths." Kakashi said. Suddenly a huge earthquake occured, or was it?

"I think we should head back!" Neji said. "Even at this distance, things may get too dangerous!"

"Sasuke may need our help." Naruto said with confidence, as he bit the tip of his thumb and was about to summon Gamabunta to battle.

"Naruto, don't!" Kakashi said, as he stopped Naruto.

"But why?!" Naruto asked.

"This is Sasuke's battle." Kakashi said.

"That's bullshit! Sasuke might need our help!" Naruto shouted.

"We'll help if he really needs it. Right now, things are looking in his favor." Kakashi said, as he looked on.

Another quake hit the area near them, as they saw Itachi's raven up in the air, struggling to shake off Sasuke's large snake. It had it's coils wrapped around the raven's body, but not wings, and had it's fangs bitten into the raven's wing. At the same time, Sasuke and Itachi were using katon jutsus, dueling against one another up there. And suddenly both summons crashed to the ground. The weight of the snake was too much for the raven to handle in the air. However, both Itachi and the raven puffed away into smaller ravens and the ravens reassembled at another location.

"Why have you summoned me against something like that?" The raven asked Itachi.

"It's time you fought in a major battle. I can't keep summoning her everytime." Itachi said.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:47 PM   #75
MikeyM1979
Hokage

"Ah, I see. I will do my best, master!" The raven said, as it lifted itself up back into the air, again creating huge gusts of wind.

"I don't see how that raven can defeat a snake like that." Neji said.

Suddenly the snake appeared behind the raven, slowly coiling itself up around the raven, however, the raven, with incredible speed that nearly knocked Itachi off, jetted high up into the air.

"Damn you!" The snake said.

"Have patience." Sasuke said, as he looked a bit frustrated with Itachi.

"I'm going to paralyze it, when I do that, use your wind elemental needle attack." Itachi instructed.

"Yes master." The raven said, as it began circling around the snake from above, out of range.

"What do you plan on doing....." Sasuke thought to himself, suddenly being stared down by his own summon, who now has Sharingan eyes.

"What?!" Sasuke said, a bit shocked.

"Tasty." The snake said while staring at Sasuke, as if it were about to turn on him.

"Clever." Sasuke said, as he used his Sharingan hax to reverse the effect.

"What the hell?" The snake said.

"Move it!" Sasuke shouted, as several, long, thin, sharp needs covered in wind chakra began raining down on them.

"Oh shi-!" The snake said, as Sasuke formed some fire seals and launched several fireballs at the needle attacks. The fireballs connected with the needles, and the amount of energy put into those needles transfered into the fireballs (since fire gets stronger from wind) and the needles dropped to the ground as the fireballs went flying towards Itachi and his raven. The raven easily evaded the fireballs and was a bit surprised Sasuke had pulled that off.

"We can't afford to make mistakes like this." Sasuke said.

"Yeah yeah!" The snake said angrily, forming a bit of hatred towards that raven, which nearly killed it.

"Shall I use my ultimate technique?" The raven asked Itachi.

"Not yet. I can see the jinchuuriki from here, and if you use that, we'll end up creating all new landscapes here and they'll end up dead." Itachi said, as he looked right at Naruto.

"What an amazing level of battle!" Lee said.

"Let me know when we should begin going to Heaven." Mamori said, a bit impatient.

"Why, would Itachi be around this area in the first place?" Sakura asked.

"Could it be he knew you would be here?" Kakashi asked, looking at Naruto.

"Use your dive attack." Itachi said, as the raven began to pick up speed for the attack.

"Hmm." Sasuke thought. Suddenly the raven began flying directly at the snake, hoping to pierce right through the snake (it's capable of doing that).

"Stupid." Sasuke said, with the snake kind of chuckling. Suddenly the snake spat acid quickly on the raven's face head on, and then the snake moved out of the way quickly, as the raven yelled out in pain and crashed into the ground, making a huge crater and motion. Itachi looked back at Sasuke after that counter attack, a bit irritated.

"Go back and heal yourself. You've done well." Itachi said, as he poofed away the raven which was in pain. Itachi just stood in the midst of the smoke and commotion.

"You nearly killed him." Itachi said.

"That fate is reserved for you." Sasuke said, as his snake began spitting acid all over the place, trying to hit Itachi, who tried to dodge the shots.

"Why doesn't he just kill him?" Mamori asked.

"What?" Kakashi asked.

"Itachi can kill him. But he isn't." Mamori said, a bit puzzled.

"How do you know that?! Looks to me like Sasuke is winning!" Naruto shouted, looking angrily at Mamori.

"No. I've fought Itachi before. He's holding back." Mamori said.

"You've fought him??" Kakashi asked curiously.

"Yes....he's quite weak, however, that is expected, since he didn't train in Heaven." Mamori said. Naruto kind of looked at Mamori shocked, for him to call Itachi weak.

"Tell me, is there a way to counter the techniques of Mangekyou Sharingan?" Kakashi asked.

"Of course. Only an advanced Sharingan user can with stand it, however, one with Mangekyou Sharingan can actually counter them." Mamori said.

"Sasuke turned my Sharingan off somehow while I was in his Mangekyou Sharingan attack...." Kakashi said.

"That isn't uncommon." Mamori said. "Would you like me to teach you some things, regarding Mangekyou Sharingan, once we arrive at Heaven?" Mamori asked.

"Y...you have it also?" Kakashi asked.

"Of course." Mamori said, laughing.

"It's been fun, Sasuke. But I didn't come here for this. Though, it's nice to know you're nearly ready." Itachi said.

"No! You won't get away!!" Sasuke shouted, as he ran down the snake's body, preparing Chidori.

"Sasuke, you will have a real fight with me soon enough. But not before you learn certain things about our history." Itachi said, as he formed a seal in one hand, and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Bastard! What is it going to take to kill him!?" Sasuke said angrily, even though Sasuke hadn't used his MS.

"Where are my sacrifices?" The snake said.

Sasuke looked back quickly at the snake with enormous killer intent, and his MS eyes activated.

"O...OK. We'll uh, discuss that later." The snake said, having never seen eyes like that, eyes so sinister. He poofed away.

Itachi suddenly showed up near Team Kakashi, but hadn't noticed Mamori with them.

"Damnit. With these injuries, I can't take Naruto-kun and not expect to be killed by Mamori!" Itachi thought to himself. He decided to retreat for now in order to heal his wounds.

"Hello again." Mamori said, as he stood next to Itachi, behind some bushes.

Everyone turned around and noticed some rustling behind some bushes, and suddenly Itachi and Mamori popped out from the bushes, trading blows.

"I suppose this would be an ideal time to bring you in." Mamori said.

"I need to get out of here." Itachi said to himself.

But had no time to think, as he found himself fully paralyzed from Mamori's genjutsu. "Let's go then." Mamori said, as he went to take Itachi.

"Don't underestimate me!" Itachi said, as it took a lot out of him to just break out of Mamori's paralyzing genjutsu. Itachi suddenly poofed away.

"Ah jeeze." Mamori said.

Itachi could be seen running off, but no one attempted to go after him.

"So, can we go now?" Mamori said coldly.

"I want to see if Sasuke is there." Sakura said, Naruto agreed.

Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu appeared before Sasuke out of thin air.

"How'd it go, boss?" Suigetsu asked.

"I couldn't....I didn't kill him." Sasuke said.

"But, why?" Juugo asked.

"I took the fight too lightly, I guess. I should have used Mangekyou Sharingan." Sasuke said, as he walked away with his team.

"SASUKE!" Naruto shouted.

"???" Sasuke thought.

Naruto and the rest of Team Kakashi had arrived to the battlefield gasping for air.

"Kakashi." Sasuke said.

"I take it you didn't use it against him." Kakashi said.

"....." Sasuke said, as he turned away.

"You're coming with us!!" Naruto said, as he was about to use clones, but Kakashi stopped him.

"We didn't come here for that." Kakashi said.

"So, you're the last Uchiha from Konoha, eh?" Mamori asked.

"That's right." Sasuke said.

"I'm sorry. I truly am." Mamori said, looking down.

"I don't care." Sasuke said.

"You're rude." Mamori said.

"I don't care." Sasuke said, turning away.

"Uh, Sasuke...." Suigetsu said.

"What is it?" Sasuke asked.

"This guy has eyes like yours." Suigetsu said, as he pointed at Mamori.

"It's rude to point fingers." Mamori said, as he looked at Team Snake with his Sharingan activated. "Let's go." Mamori said, as he deactivated his Sharingan.

"You are an Uchiha?!" Sasuke demanded.

"Oh, now you wish to speak to me?" Mamori said.

"I thought they were all dead." Sasuke said.

"No, there is one other. In the country of Heaven." Mamori said.

"Hmm. Fight me." Sasuke said.

"You just fought. Are you not tired?" Mamori asked.

"I'm fine." Sasuke said (thanks to his healing abilities).

"Sasuke, do you ever get tired of fighting?" Kakashi asked.

"Orochimaru told me that ninja from the country of Heaven are incredibly strong. I must see this for myself." Sasuke said, as he activated his Sharingan.

"Fine. I'll make this quick then." Mamori said. Sasuke rushed at Mamori with his Chidori sword in hand, but was stopped dead in his tracks. Both Sasuke and Mamori stood for a few seconds, before Sasuke dropped to the floor, gasping for air and in great pain.

"What....the hell, was that?" Sasuke asked, gasping for air while on his knees.

"It's called genjutsu." Mamori said mockingly.

"You Uchihas are all the same!" Naruto said, crossing his arms, annoyed that Uchihas all seem stuck on themselves.

"Sasuke, you expect to defeat Itachi with the way your Sharingan is now?" Mamori asked.

"Shut up!" Sasuke said, as he stood back up, activated his Mangekyou Sharingan and looked right into Mamori's eyes.

"Sasuke don't!" Kakashi said, noticing out of no where, Mamori's eyes had gone from normal Sharingan, to Mangekyou Sharingan also.

Both Sasuke and Mamori stood there motionless.

"Oh. This." Mamori said, as he found himself in Sasuke's MS dimension.

"Just how strong are you?" Sasuke asked.

"Strong enough to resist this." Mamori said with a smile.

"I doubt it." Sasuke said, as flames began to engulf Mamori's body.

"Oh, look. You're burning me." Mamori said tauntingly.

"....." Sasuke thought.

"You should train at Heaven. We can strengthen your Sharingan." Mamori offered.

"Why aren't you in pain?" Sasuke asked.

"Because my Sharingan is better than yours." Mamori said bluntly.

End Chapter 11