Fighting Game FC - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-19-2007, 09:52 PM   #196
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice
Re: Fighting Game FC

hey anyone play the latest Tekken game

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2007, 01:41 AM   #197
Angra Mainyu
Genin

Angra Mainyu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection?

I have. In fact a lot of my friends already got that game on their PS3's, we've been gathering every week just playing that and the new Virtua Fighter 5.

Fanclubs:
Fighting Game FC
Naruto II FC
SquareEnix FC
The Akatsuki FC
Xenosaga FC (Owner)
[Click above to enter Fanclubs]

Angra Mainyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:19 AM   #198
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

haven't play.......virtua fighter 5......new DOA......

Ok, In MK, there is fatality, animality (MK3) I 've seen them and pull them off. Well some move.....I've heard of babylity and sexuality....but never seen it, Is it real or some hoax.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:22 AM   #199
shadowclone
Genbu

shadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really niceshadowclone is just really nice

those fatilities are as real as the fataliy known as homosexulity. <_<

So true.

shadowclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:33 AM   #200
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
haven't play.......virtua fighter 5......new DOA......

Ok, In MK, there is fatality, animality (MK3) I 've seen them and pull them off. Well some move.....I've heard of babylity and sexuality....but never seen it, Is it real or some hoax.
plus some other things <_< lol
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/143965

i bow down to the makers of this... >___>
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/239473 - 1st
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/276650 - 2nd
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC

Last edited by dEcCrIx; 04-20-2007 at 02:45 AM.
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 03:01 AM   #201
Angra Mainyu
Genin

Angra Mainyu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

lol, Babality exists, but sexuality? I don't remember that in the game, and I'm pretty sure I'd remember something like that. lol

Fanclubs:
Fighting Game FC
Naruto II FC
SquareEnix FC
The Akatsuki FC
Xenosaga FC (Owner)
[Click above to enter Fanclubs]

Angra Mainyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 12:01 PM   #202
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEcCrIx View Post
Wow.

Scorpion beats Ryu.

Raiden get his ass whipped by Ken

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 04-20-2007, 04:54 PM   #203
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

Mk Pwnes Ass

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 04-21-2007, 03:30 AM   #204
kluang
One Punch Man

I like SF better

Old 04-21-2007, 04:48 AM   #205
Nara Shikamaru
Always Cool

Nara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to all

Yeah SF>>>>MK
Old 04-21-2007, 10:17 AM   #206
Gaara_of_da_sand
Genin

Gaara_of_da_sand is an unknown quantity at this point

Well first off let me say I am old school when it comes to fighting games as you tell by my answers below

Whats your fav fighting game
Street fighter 2/Mortal Combat I & II
Who is your fav char from that game
Ken and Ryu/ Johnny Cage, Sub Zero, and Kano
What system do you prefer to play fighting games on
PS2 but for the old school feel Super Nintendo( and yes I still got mine and play it ever now and again)
Your first fighting game you ever played
The original Street Fighter where the dragon punch was the final move damn that was long time ago it was a 8 bit game in the arcade.......whatcha know bout 1987 spending all you change in the mall arcade

ғ©'ѕ:

Gaara_of_da_sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:59 AM   #207
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

you in Gaara_of_da_sand
and damn you really are old school
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:22 PM   #208
Gaara_of_da_sand
Genin

Gaara_of_da_sand is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah just a little bit, not to tell my age but I remember when Atari was the top of the line home gaming system...tell you one thing gaming has come a long way since then.....probably more than half the people here dont know what a colecovision is LOL.....

ғ©'ѕ:

Gaara_of_da_sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:25 PM   #209
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

so your about 30

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 04-21-2007, 10:28 PM   #210
kluang
One Punch Man

What is that? A telephone?