what do u think of online relationships - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 04-15-2007, 09:14 AM   #1
94Tsunade-Sama
Genin

94Tsunade-Sama is an unknown quantity at this point
what do u think of online relationships

what do u think of online relationships or long distance.

Naruto & Yondaime
94Tsunade-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2007, 09:29 AM   #2
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all
Re: what do u think of online relationships

Long distnace or online relationships?

i think that they can work, work very well, as long as the two people deeply care for one another. They have to have complete trust in one another. I think that it is all about the two people who are in the relationship.

It might not work though if one of the people want to actually 'see' their bf/gf instead of just looking at pictures, and it might not work if there are arguements between the two, or when they write to eachother, they seem more like pen pals or best friends.

Sum up, they have to be willing to wait for one another and care about eachother, it all depends on the people.

@94T- why do you ask? you in a relationship?

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:52 AM   #3
colini
The Cutest Boy Ever

colini is on a distinguished roadcolini is on a distinguished road

Long distance relationships are fucked up, but could work

And I think online relationships are bullshit..
How could u love someone, without even seeing him/her once IRL
ja ik dans en ik lach,
maar niemand weet dat ik 's nachts huil.

http://www.myspace.com/chopbeatz
colini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 10:12 AM   #4
94Tsunade-Sama
Genin

i mean i know if u see a pic it won't do anything its just what if u like em(just saying logically)

Naruto & Yondaime
Old 04-15-2007, 10:29 AM   #5
94Tsunade-Sama
Genin

i mean long distance could work if u believe it'll work

Naruto & Yondaime
Old 04-15-2007, 11:09 AM   #6
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about

Online relationships lead to major raping.

How can you "love" someone you NEVER met, and don't know NOTHING about?
That just shows that you're desperate and gullible. And it's not love. I hate it when people online who never seen each other say "I LOVE YOU!" like they knew the person when he/she was first born. That person could be an online predator. I was always thinking, "Man, how do people fall for that stuff?" and after seeing this bullshit, I started saying, "The fuck? No wonder so many people get raped and killed every day, they're actually believing this crap." It's sad how many people actually believe in this. The only way for an online relationship to work is if you met the person face to face and know about them. If not, most likely you're gonna find yourself in a dark alley, somewhere in New York, with your ass hurting. Most likely though. But that's just me.
GaaraOfTheDeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:12 AM   #7
Cloud13a
Academy Student

Cloud13a is an unknown quantity at this point

I think a lot people have the same concept of these relationships. It "can" worK. Can being the key word here, and i agree that it all depends on how commited the two are.
Cloud13a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:41 AM   #8
itachi143
No cheese? :(

itachi143 can only hope to improve

it can work if it is relationship of friends but of love no
Old 04-15-2007, 12:16 PM   #9
anarion
Genin

anarion can only hope to improve

online relationships are mostly useless and stupid i think... if you like someone online, that doesnt mean you would like them in real life, they would probably act different etc etc. But being good friends online work, you can easily tell people online stuff you could never tell others, seeing you never even have to meet the person. but online dating i think is useless... you can try and meet, if they still like eachother then sure. but if you live a million miles away, no bother at all
Old 04-15-2007, 08:13 PM   #10
z3ro06
Genin

z3ro06 is an unknown quantity at this point

online love relationships = retarded
Old 04-16-2007, 02:55 AM   #11
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

i don't think online relationships are built to last super long

long distance relationships CAN work for a while, if you really try. But a relationship with no effort will always fail.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:37 AM   #12
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand_illusions View Post
Long distnace or online relationships?

i think that they can work, work very well, as long as the two people deeply care for one another. They have to have complete trust in one another. I think that it is all about the two people who are in the relationship.

It might not work though if one of the people want to actually 'see' their bf/gf instead of just looking at pictures, and it might not work if there are arguements between the two, or when they write to eachother, they seem more like pen pals or best friends.

Sum up, they have to be willing to wait for one another and care about eachother, it all depends on the people.

@94T- why do you ask? you in a relationship?
thats perfect for long distance summary...they do work out...my bro and his wife....they knew eachother like 6 years ago..then we split and went our different ways..she new all of are family and wast a love intrest to him....he went off to iraq...soo he had a myspace soo we could know how he was doing while there..then she found him..and me...come to find out..she would come down and visit her mom who lived rite down the street from us...she and my bro hooked up on the net....then when he came homfor R&R..they officially hooked up...he went back..they where still together..they had trust in each other and they both cared deeply..now they are married. sOo yea it works

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:46 AM   #13
Miburo

I'm not seeing much of a difference between a long-distance relationship and an online relationship...

It's not like someone can't be a total fake to your face too, or on the phone, or whatever. If someone wants to hide something about themselves they usually can regardless of the mean of communication. And it's not like it's actually all that dangerous to meet someone that you met online if you're smart about it. Only meet them in public places like a mallt; don't go "kk, c u der" when he/she suggests that you met in the basement of his/her house, which happens to be 12 miles from the nearest town.

Compared to how a lot of romantic relationships are formed, online dating is actually probably pretty safe. It's like going on a blind date without the chance of getting roofied and having it stuck in your pooper. I think some of you guys watch too much Dateline.

That being said, I probably wouldn't date anyone online. Not my thing, but I wouldn't bash someone else for doing it.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:41 AM   #14
colini
The Cutest Boy Ever

colini is on a distinguished roadcolini is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I'm not seeing much of a difference between a long-distance relationship and an online relationship...

It's not like someone can't be a total fake to your face too, or on the phone, or whatever. If someone wants to hide something about themselves they usually can regardless of the mean of communication. And it's not like it's actually all that dangerous to meet someone that you met online if you're smart about it. Only meet them in public places like a mallt; don't go "kk, c u der" when he/she suggests that you met in the basement of his/her house, which happens to be 12 miles from the nearest town.

Compared to how a lot of romantic relationships are formed, online dating is actually probably pretty safe. It's like going on a blind date without the chance of getting roofied and having it stuck in your pooper. I think some of you guys watch too much Dateline.

That being said, I probably wouldn't date anyone online. Not my thing, but I wouldn't bash someone else for doing it.

I got nothin against online dating cuz u'll see em in real life. Its not my thing though..

But online relationships are based of freakin data lol.. I mean u never seen em in real life, and yet u say u love em and they are ur bf/gf.. And thats what I call bullshit.
ja ik dans en ik lach,
maar niemand weet dat ik 's nachts huil.

http://www.myspace.com/chopbeatz
colini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 11:43 AM   #15
Jazer
Genin

Jazer is an unknown quantity at this point

U can love them, but its ofcourse not the same as RL.
And people who say they only look @ the inside, are lying.