what do u think of online relationships - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 04-24-2007, 09:30 PM   #46
omnikage
Academy Student

omnikage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what do u think of online relationships

All I know about them is

Any girls wanna e-date me?
omnikage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2007, 06:21 PM   #47
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i've never taken them very seriously. i'm a huge flirt, online at least. not in real life. but if you have a Gf or Bf in real life don't have one online, it's cheating.
they're mostly silly.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:05 AM   #48
94Tsunade-Sama
Genin

94Tsunade-Sama is an unknown quantity at this point

knowing u fieldscarcrow i know what ur trying to do to see her

Naruto & Yondaime
94Tsunade-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:01 PM   #49
Narutobaka
Chuunin

Narutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really nice

They're just the same as regular ones. Most of them anyways. Unfortunately, we live in a world where crazy people do crazy things and so they lie about everything.
My mom actually met my stepfather online. They agreed to meet in person. I still remember her telling me that I should order a pizza and grab some ice cream and she'd see me in about an hour. Needless to say, it turned out better than she expected. They've been together for 10 years now.

Just be careful, is all I would say to the younger crowd. Most times the people aren't serious, and I've seen and heard too many times that a person is "seeing" this person, but has a person outside of the computer that they are dating as well.
Old 04-26-2007, 02:29 PM   #50
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

My friend, engage with a guy she knows from myspace

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 03:14 PM   #51
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutobaka View Post
Just be careful, is all I would say to the younger crowd. Most times the people aren't serious, and I've seen and heard too many times that a person is "seeing" this person, but has a person outside of the computer that they are dating as well.

THATS where the trust comes in, thats why if they've done something to where you can no longer trust them the relationship is pretty much over.
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:03 PM   #52
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

It's ok for people to be friends online, and have occasional chats on MSN/AIM. If people try and make long-lasting romantic relationships online through video and myspace and stuff like that, that's when it gets... disturbing. If the people have met eachother before, and are pursuing a long-distance relationship, that is okay I suppose, I have no place in saying any kind of relationship is wrong.
Old 04-26-2007, 04:08 PM   #53
Narutobaka
Chuunin

Narutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really niceNarutobaka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
THATS where the trust comes in, thats why if they've done something to where you can no longer trust them the relationship is pretty much over.
Which is why I said that most younger people don't take it so seriously. Some even see it as a joke. Which imo, shows how cruel, a person can be.
Old 04-26-2007, 04:27 PM   #54
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Yeah its impossible to tell nowadays, some are cruel other are insensitive others act totally different in person. Not to mention the o-so-numorous problems that occur that just make it all that much harder
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 05:00 PM   #55
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

I don't really think anything of online relationships, people are free to do whatever they want, love however they want, etc. I just prefer real life relationships.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 05:01 PM   #56
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Online relationships fail. Unless either one of the sides involved are ready for some sort of move forward, then they fail.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 04:10 PM   #57
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Online relationships fail. Unless either one of the sides involved are ready for some sort of move forward, then they fail.
Exactly right. Online relationships are just stupid and if you never actually see the person without aid of a video camera it's not a real relationship in my opinion.
Old 04-28-2007, 05:07 PM   #58
narutochain
Chuunin

narutochain is on a distinguished road

i like them anyways considering iam in one and love it.
narutochain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:26 PM   #59
Genjutsu Genius
Chuunin

Location: In a flower field! Somewhere over that rainboww!! =]
Genjutsu Genius is on a distinguished roadGenjutsu Genius is on a distinguished road

When I hear about online/far away relationships, I think of the song "Hey there Delilah."

In my personal opinion e-relationships are very good.

Fanclubs: [Haruno Sakura, Final Fantasy]**♥

I made my siggy and my avvy! Shuddap, I know I suck!
Flowers!
Genjutsu Genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 05:44 PM   #60
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

They're good if you find the right person...but for me they just don't seem to work out. I've been through a few, and the longest lasting one was six months, but it was on and off. I think I'll just stay single and save myself the, ah, trouble.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote