Could clones have babies? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 04-18-2007, 10:02 AM   #1
Dashingninja
Genin

Dashingninja is an unknown quantity at this point
Could clones have babies?

I was just wondering. Could clones have a baby? LOL.

Last edited by Dashingninja; 04-18-2007 at 10:07 AM.
Dashingninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2007, 10:16 AM   #2
colini
The Cutest Boy Ever

colini is on a distinguished roadcolini is on a distinguished road
Re: Could clones have babies?

I dont see why not.. Unless they sterilize them or somethin
ja ik dans en ik lach,
maar niemand weet dat ik 's nachts huil.

http://www.myspace.com/chopbeatz
colini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:24 AM   #3
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

sure they can if they are exact clone then they are the same as the person before them, as assuming the original is in good health then sure they can
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:22 AM   #4
Dark Shuriken
Ima Firin' Mah Lazar!

Dark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant futureDark Shuriken has a brilliant future

I think they can but what would be the point? Don't clones die anyways after a few days?

Dark Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:26 AM   #5
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Jagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of light

I guess they could. Never thought about it?

Thanx to Mystic 4 da shika banner ^_^

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
If you're even considering getting them drunk in hopes of ending your virginity, then you sir are the douche bag that I've always thought you were, except now theres concrete proof of said douche baggery.
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Think of me as the counselor of nl!!! need someone 2 talk 2 just pm me and Ill gladly listen!
Jagen-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:39 AM   #6
Dashingninja
Genin

Dashingninja is an unknown quantity at this point

Then if they could have babies.

Naruto's 3 clones that look like Sasuke. Naruto's 2 clones that look like Jiraiya. Naruto's 1 clone that look like Asuma. Naruto's 1 clone that look like Neji. Naruto's 1 clone that look like Hayate Gekko. Naruto's 1 clone that look like Ibiki. Naruto's 1 clone that look like Shikaku Nara. Naruto's 1 clone that look like Iruka. Naruto's 1 clone that look like Hana Inuzuka's boyfriend.

Naruto sleeps with Hinata and his Clones sleep with Temari, Ino, Anko, Sakura, Kurenai Yuhi, Tsunade, Shizune, Tenten, Yugao, Yoshino Nara, Hana Inuzuka and Suzume.

9 months later.
Hinata, Temari, Ino, Anko, Sakura, Kurenai Yuhi, Tsunade, Shizune, Tenten, Yugao, Yoshino Nara, Hana Inuzuka and Suzume at Hospital. All of them gave birth to Naruto's babies.

Last edited by Dashingninja; 04-18-2007 at 11:49 AM.
Dashingninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:56 AM   #7
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

^ You mean shadow clones? From Naruto? Not real clones?

What the hell is this doing in the debate section. Naruto section would be far more appropriate.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 12:01 PM   #8
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

if you mean shadow clones
yea sure they just liek regular clones
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 07:10 PM   #9
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Let me ask you;

If a pregnant woman creates a shadow clone of herself, will that clone be pregnant with a clone of that unborn baby?

If Naruto eats a bowl of ramen and shadow clones himself, with the clones have ramen in their stomach?
I cannot believe that shadow clones will be able to live for so long and have children. I think it's possible for Naruto to have sex and get a girl pregnant, but I can't believe that a woman shadow clone can live for over 9 months.

When the original doesn't keep focus or is unconscious (or even asleep), their shadow clones are most likely to disperse.

Also, you are foolish to have put this thread in the debate section, discussing a Naruto topic.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 08:06 PM   #10
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

I think they could, unless every single trace of Naruto's clones were removed, including things like body fluids. I'm not sure a woman clone could have a baby and not be dispersed, but I have no idea why I'm even posting on this topic anyway, let alone giving an opinion.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:11 PM   #11
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Let me ask you;

If a pregnant woman creates a shadow clone of herself, will that clone be pregnant with a clone of that unborn baby?

If Naruto eats a bowl of ramen and shadow clones himself, with the clones have ramen in their stomach?
I cannot believe that shadow clones will be able to live for so long and have children. I think it's possible for Naruto to have sex and get a girl pregnant, but I can't believe that a woman shadow clone can live for over 9 months.

When the original doesn't keep focus or is unconscious (or even asleep), their shadow clones are most likely to disperse.

Also, you are foolish to have put this thread in the debate section, discussing a Naruto topic.
The shadow clones would still be active even after asleep. Naruto proves this when he is molding chakra in the hotel when Jiraiya left with that chick that was winking at both of them. He made like a dozen clones and all of them went to sleep of bordem.

On topic: I guess theoretically clones could have babies, imagining that they last more than a year. They have all the functioning organs that is required to give birth.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:53 AM   #12
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
The shadow clones would still be active even after asleep. Naruto proves this when he is molding chakra in the hotel when Jiraiya left with that chick that was winking at both of them. He made like a dozen clones and all of them went to sleep of bordem.
No, I was talking about the user.
When Naruto was molding chakra, his clones fell asleep.
I was saying that if the user fell asleep, wouldn't his clones disappear?

I remember one time when Naruto was fighting, the original got punched and all his clones disappeared as well.
In an early episode, Naruto uses henge of Sasuke and isn't able to hold the henge due to pain. What then, makes you think Naruto would be able to keep clones even after he is asleep?

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 06:34 AM   #13
Homerundead
Genin

Homerundead is an unknown quantity at this point

I think so :>> pretty weird question tbh -_-

Naruto<3Hinata!
Homerundead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 05:09 PM   #14
konohaspride
Chuunin

konohaspride is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe real clones can..shadow clones can't..*i think*

Proud Member of the Leaf Shinobi FC
Proud Member of the HOKAGE POWER FC
Proud Member of the Hyuuga Neji FC
Proud Member of the Akatsuki FC
konohaspride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:43 PM   #15
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road

I think that is is possible, but it could be killed just as easy as a clone. Maybe it is not possilbe if clones can't last a year though.

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote