Dragonball FC - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 06-19-2007, 06:34 PM   #151
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dragonball FC

No, because I thought all of GT was stupid. What I really think is stupid is how Vegeta and Goku Jr can go SSJ when they both are only 6% Saiyan.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2007, 06:36 PM   #152
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

true that =/

6% Saiyan my ass, they shouldn't even be in the show or something

Last edited by EJ; 06-19-2007 at 06:40 PM.
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 08:06 PM   #153
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
^True, since Janemba was a collection of all the pent up negative wishing caused by the Z Warriors. When 10+ wishes have occured when the balls where only intended to be wished upon once every millenium causes severe negative build up; assuming GT is correct in its own reasoning.

All Janemba was was some scrawny demon that got evil juice on him. =/
I think that's the dragons you're talking about. Those evil dragons were created as a result of selfish wishing by the Z Fighters over the years when they were SUPPOSED to be wishing only for the benefit of others. I suppose when they wished they created a bunch of strange things.

Janemba, if the game Buu's Fury is to be believed, was created as a result of a spill in the negative energy of the universe. I think it's the soul of some evil crimeboss that was released due to negligence on the part of a worker or something who had the souls injected into him through some odd process.

MikeyM1979: Cmon, don't say I'm snipping at GameFaqs. I know more than you the kind of bullshit they pull on that board, and it's full of nubs and nerds, that's just a fact.

Also: Super 17 vs Vegeta SSJ4? Is that even a serious question? Super 17 would have destroyed SSJ4 GOKU if it weren't for Android 18 and his uber powerful attack "Super Dragon Fist for the win!!!" Plus it's easy to establish that Vegeta is weaker than Goku, SSJ4 or not. If Goku couldn't maintain that kind of state for long enough to destroy Super 17, then imagine Vegeta who needs a machine to go into the form in the first place. Super 17 wins.

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 06-19-2007 at 08:09 PM.
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 08:08 PM   #154
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
I think that's the dragons you're talking about. Those evil dragons were created as a result of selfish wishing by the Z Fighters over the years when they were SUPPOSED to be wishing only for the benefit of others. I suppose when they wished they created a bunch of strange things.

Janemba, if the game Buu's Fury is to be believed, was created as a result of a spill in the negative energy of the universe. I think it's the soul of some evil crimeboss that was released due to negligence on the part of a worker or something who had the souls injected into him through some odd process.

MikeyM1979: Cmon, don't say I'm snipping at GameFaqs. I know more than you the kind of bullshit they pull on that board, and it's full of nubs and nerds, that's just a fact.
I was, the first time I used Janemba was a typo. I'm too lazy to fix it.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:22 AM   #155
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

How about this one:

- Piccolo vs. Android 17

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:26 AM   #156
XxamixX
Pamper...

XxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of light

awww hey guys! been a while!

it was ok... a little fast for my taste... and i guess it was good enough for 17 because he became all.... "good"

i dunno was thats REALLY Your favorite??

Thanks PALMREAP for the sig!!!

number two...
XxamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:16 PM   #157
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

hmmm piccolo vs. 17

I'll choose Piccolo, regeneration and such
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:59 PM   #158
SpaceMarine
Show me your Fury

SpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really nice

piccolo. He can regenerate

Good to Go Member...Stand the fuck by...
SpaceMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:00 PM   #159
Trey
Legendary

Didn't this fight occur? I can't remember.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:00 PM   #160
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMarine View Post
piccolo. He can regenerate
What's funny is that the androids were supposed to have infinte energy, yet we've seen them tire out before during battle.

I'd say 17 takes it. Because, well....it's Piccolo. o_O Dude like, never wins any major fights. He's DBZ's Rock Lee.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:36 AM   #161
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Didn't this fight occur? I can't remember.
Yes, it did, but it was interrupted by the imperfect Cell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
What's funny is that the androids were supposed to have infinte energy, yet we've seen them tire out before during battle.

I'd say 17 takes it. Because, well....it's Piccolo. o_O Dude like, never wins any major fights. He's DBZ's Rock Lee.
Very funny... We call Piccolo "Jobbolo" were I'm from (Jobber + Piccolo = Jobbolo)... He had his moments in DBZ though...

[

Last edited by Nexus; 06-26-2007 at 03:37 AM.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:06 PM   #162
Trey
Legendary

Yeah, he does have his moments. The biggest moment has to be when he killed Goku and Raditz at the same time in the beggining of the Z anime.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:12 PM   #163
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah, he does have his moments. The biggest moment has to be when he killed Goku and Raditz at the same time in the beggining of the Z anime.
I hated that moment. >.> Because lord knows that's the ONLY way he could've ever killed Goku, by Goku giving himself up.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 05:14 PM   #164
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
How about this one:

- Piccolo vs. Android 17
Hmm....I should say Piccolo b/c of the regeneration yea but 17 is a pretty damn good fighter himself and sumtimes from the fites i've seen from piccolo he either dies or gets hurt kinda quickly. (but the dying part....u get it)
So I would say 17 in my opinion.....Sorry i havent been here for a while now.
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 11:48 AM   #165
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

How about this one:

- Nail vs. Lord Slug (youth)

[