Dragonball FC - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-06-2007, 02:19 PM   #181
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: Dragonball FC

I say that Vegito would simply because Vegeta and Goku can stay fused for ever while being Vegito. Also, not to mention the strength that Vegito holds...

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2007, 11:40 PM   #182
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Anyway, I always wanted to know who was stronger, Gogeta or Vegito. I always thought Gogeta was stronger, but there was no way to prove it.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:47 AM   #183
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

imo Gogeta since he went SSJ4 and VEgitto never really did

also, Goku is stronger than Vegeta, so Gogeta was based more on Goku and Vegitto was to Vegeta
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:53 AM   #184
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Gogeta is a filler character, though.

Meh.

I say Vegito is stronger, since he's a cannon character. Anyway, if Gogeta could go SSJ4, who is a filler character, then I'm pretty sure Vegito could do the same.

Also, EJ, Goku wasn't totally the dominant one in the Gogeta fusion. In GT, Goku showed more than Vegeta did in Gogeta, but in the Janemba movie, Gogeta was, what, SSJ? He was all business and very serious. Kind of contradicts what Goku's personality is like. /gone
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:54 AM   #185
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

damn.

truth in your words there is(talking like yoda/fail)X_X

meh you get my point, kinda
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:14 PM   #186
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

2nd page? No, that won't do.

Kid Gohan Vs Gohan after his training with Piccolo in the Saiyan Saga.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:21 PM   #187
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Yay.

Um, so yeah, Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Goku.

Got nothing else to say about that, Trey?
Not really, bro... sorry! ssj3 goku was putting up a better fight with Kid Buu, than Ultimate Gohan was putting up with Buu (gotenks absorbed)

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

JustPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:26 PM   #188
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPimpin View Post
Not really, bro... sorry! ssj3 goku was putting up a better fight with Kid Buu, than Ultimate Gohan was putting up with Buu (gotenks absorbed)
Mystic Gohan was technically more powerful than SSJ3 Goku. Goku couldn't handle any form of Super Buu, while Gohan made Super Buu (first one) into his bitch. Goku only held his own against Kid Buu, and defeated him using the power of others, not even his own power. Gohan, on the other hand, used all of his unlocked power to beat Super Buu down. Super Buu, who Goku was incredibly fast to NOT fight head on. Because he knew he was no match for him. Yeah.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:39 PM   #189
JustPimpin
Jounin

Quote:
Mystic Gohan was technically more powerful than SSJ3 Goku. Goku couldn't handle any form of Super Buu, while Gohan made Super Buu (first one) into his bitch.
Not really. Goku never fought Buu in his Super form, other then when he first showed up and cut him in half with that destructo disk and when he was waiting for Gohan to put the earing on..... and he was putting up a good fight with Buu, while Gohan was just being pullverized(sp?)

Quote:
Goku only held his own against Kid Buu, and defeated him using the power of others, not even his own power.
Kidd Buu was stronger and more dangerous than Super Buu And Goku only used other peoples powers to form Spirit Bomb... not fight!

Quote:
Gohan, on the other hand, used all of his unlocked power to beat Super Buu down. Super Buu, who Goku was incredibly fast to NOT fight head on. Because he knew he was no match for him. Yeah.
Umm, Gohan was being manhandled after Buu absorbed gotenks. Goku was putting up a better fight than Gohan did, while Gohan was trying to find the earing :P Did you forget??

.!.Believe It.!.

Old 07-13-2007, 04:48 PM   #190
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Not really. Goku never fought Buu in his Super form, other then when he first showed up and cut him in half with that destructo disk and when he was waiting for Gohan to put the earing on..... and he was putting up a good fight with Buu, while Gohan was just being pullverized(sp?)
Putting up a good fight? All he did was survive. He wasn't fighting. He couldn't fight.

Quote:
Kidd Buu was stronger and more dangerous than Super Buu And Goku only used other peoples powers to form Spirit Bomb... not fight!
Super Buu was technically stronger than Kid Buu. Kid Buu was more dangerous. Exactly, he used the energy of others to form the spirit bomb and beat Kid Buu.

Quote:
Umm, Gohan was being manhandled after Buu absorbed gotenks. Goku was putting up a better fight than Gohan did, while Gohan was trying to find the earing :P Did you forget??
Goku was putting up no kind of fight. He barely survived, which was all that he could do.

Mystic Gohan made minced meat out of Super Buu, yet later on, Goku clearly says that they have no chance against Super Buu. The same Buu that Gohan beat the snot out of.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 07-13-2007 at 04:50 PM.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:58 PM   #191
JustPimpin
Jounin

i'm gonna have to watch that fight over again, just to be sure

and how was super buu stronger than kid buu?

.!.Believe It.!.

Old 07-13-2007, 05:04 PM   #192
XxamixX
Pamper...

XxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of light

woa.. this thing is STILL running strong ,huh?

wow....

kid buu was just more reckless..

thats all.. kinda had a child-like temper...

i also think he was faster.,..

i think

Thanks PALMREAP for the sig!!!

number two...
XxamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:06 PM   #193
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
i'm gonna have to watch that fight over again, just to be sure

and how was super buu stronger than kid buu?
Super Buu took a beating from Mystic Gohan. The same Super Buu who Goku stated that he and Vegeta had no chance against. Mean while, Goku fought evenly against Kid Buu, so we're lead to believe that Super is more powerful than the Buu who Goku fought evenly with? Noooo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxamixX View Post
woa.. this thing is STILL running strong ,huh?

wow....

kid buu was just more reckless..

thats all.. kinda had a child-like temper...

i also think he was faster.,..

i think
Pretty much. Kid Buu within the Buu forms was like the Gotenks of the Buu's. Strong, yes, but also reckless and childish.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:10 PM   #194
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Goku

"And that's the bottomline, because Stone Cold said so" (Sorry...)

But truthfully, Mystic Gohan is indeed stronger than SSJ3 Goku... The only reason why Goku lasted so long was because Kid Buu was toying with him the whole time. Think about it... Wouldn't have been quicker to kill Goku & Vegeta if Kid Buu just used as much energy that he did to blow up the Earth on Goku & Vegeta? It seems the major DBZ villains loved to toy with Goku as he is just amusing to them. Raditz, Vegeta, Frieza, Cell and Kid Buu could've kill Goku with no problems if they would've just used all of their strength beforehand instead of dragging the fight out and giving Goku a fighting chance. I still believe that Kid Buu > Super Buu because it was stated in the episode.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 07-13-2007 at 05:11 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:13 PM   #195
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Goku

"And that's the bottomline, because Stone Cold said so" (Sorry...)

But truthfully, Mystic Gohan is indeed stronger than SSJ3 Goku... The only reason why Goku lasted so long was because Kid Buu was toying with him the whole time. Think about it... Wouldn't have been quicker to kill Goku & Vegeta if Kid Buu just used as much energy that he did to blew up the Earth on Goku & Vegeta? It seems the major DBZ villains loved to toy with Goku as he is just amusing to them. Raditz, Vegeta, Frieza, Cell and Kid Buu could've kill Goku with no problems if they would've just used all of their strength beforehand instead of dragging the fight out and giving Goku a fighting chance. I still believe that Kid Buu > Super Buu because it was stated in the episode.
I know it was stated, but sometimes mistakes happen within the writing or within the artwork. Mistakes have happened before, and this may have been one of them. While it's stated that Kid Buu was stronger, one only has to use their eyes, and some common sense to watch the fights unfold, and judge for yourselves, who was STRONGER. I'm not talking about who was faster, or who could out last who, or who was smarter. I'm talking about strength here. Not everything stated makes it correct. Sometimes things contradict themselves when watching things unfold.