Dragonball FC - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 05-02-2007, 05:55 PM   #31
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dragonball FC

It's sloppy writing on GT's part, since Akira Toriyama had nothing to do with it.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2007, 03:15 PM   #32
XxamixX
Pamper...

XxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of light

THIS JUST IN..E.J. has been banned due to... well i dont know for what but he would like me to inform you guys that Trey is the new leader.. and to let kakashi.. wat eva the numbers were in the FC..damn.. i wonder for what this time.

Thanks PALMREAP for the sig!!!

number two...
XxamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:20 PM   #33
sanane kardesim
Jounin

sanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of light

woah again? unbeliveable 0_0

sanane kardesim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:20 PM   #34
XxamixX
Pamper...

XxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of light

yeah.. im going to look up why.

number two...
Old 05-04-2007, 12:21 PM   #35
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Silence, you.

Well you know what I mean! lol Goku and Vegeta never aged. Although, there was something that contradicted appearance. I remember Vegeta saying that the hair of full saiyans don't change over time either. Yet, in GT, Vegeta's hair obviously changed, and he sported a totally badass mustache.
There are two parts to why he didn't grow. First part is that he is full blooded Saiyans so they don't age as rapidly. Second part is that when Emperor Pilaf in GT wished Goku to be little again he never got wished back as an adult which is why we see the series end with Goku, still as a little kid, riding on Shenron's back. Couple of decades passed and we see granny Pan with Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. in the World Martial Arts Tournament and you see Goku on the other side of the crowd all grown up. At this point, given Pan's age, I would say he was in his sixties close to seventies. But you can hardly notice since Saiyans don't age that quickly. Vegeta's dad (King Vegeta) was probably in his sixties two when Freeza destroyed Planet Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxamixX View Post
THIS JUST IN..E.J. has been banned due to... well i dont know for what but he would like me to inform you guys that Trey is the new leader.. and to let kakashi.. wat eva the numbers were in the FC..damn.. i wonder for what this time.
I can answer that for you. I am the one EJ asked to be invited. I am actually friends with him, we live in Orlando and he got banned for flamming. lol.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 05-04-2007 at 12:23 PM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 04:24 PM   #36
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Wth? He just got back. I'm temporary owner again?
Old 05-06-2007, 08:23 AM   #37
sanane kardesim
Jounin

sanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of light

yep you are ....... he happened to like bans i guess

sanane kardesim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:02 PM   #38
XxamixX
Pamper...

when i posted it was only for 6 days.. it should be over in NO time. oh yeah..

i saw.. the spoiler.. i would have done the same.. i hate that.. pisses me off

number two...
Old 05-08-2007, 06:58 PM   #39
Trey
Legendary

Calm down XxamixX

*Realizes he's a day and a half late in saying that*
Old 05-08-2007, 10:00 PM   #40
Spiegel
Pirate King

Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Here is a topic for this FC. Do you think that Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Chaozu, and Piccolo should have played a larger role in sagas past the cell saga? Personally after the cell saga and all of the GT series these characters just became lame because they were so weak they just couldn't help Goku and Vegeta. I got used to with them helping out Goku in Dragonball and for the first half of Dragonball Z but Goku and Vegeta and all the villians just kept growing ever so more powerful.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 05-08-2007, 10:10 PM   #41
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Here is a topic for this FC. Do you think that Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Chaozu, and Piccolo should have played a larger role in sagas past the cell saga? Personally after the cell saga and all of the GT series these characters just became lame because they were so weak they just couldn't help Goku and Vegeta. I got used to with them helping out Goku in Dragonball and for the first half of Dragonball Z but Goku and Vegeta and all the villians just kept growing ever so more powerful.
No...and it seems that you've answered the question for me.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:28 PM   #42
Spiegel
Pirate King

I loved the series, don't get me wrong but I wish the other characters had more input like in Naruto. Goku is so super powerful no one can fight him equally which is awesome and boring at the same time like Superman. At least with Naruto, even though he is at one point going to be considered the strongest shinobi in Konoha and stronger than others in different villages he still depends on the other character for help because they do stuff that he can't. Goku can pretty much do everything, except heal maybe. I am just ranting someone else can start a new topic.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 05-10-2007, 07:09 AM   #43
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

new topic: do you think my ban was stupid? lol jk

new topic: Who do you think wAs completely useless in the series
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:35 PM   #44
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
new topic: do you think my ban was stupid? lol jk

new topic: Who do you think wAs completely useless in the series
Yamcha. Definitely Yamcha. Or that little tiny, pale faced dude who had a man crush on Tien. Um, Chiotzu? Something like that.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:49 PM   #45
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

yeah Chiatzu, useless ehehe
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote