Dragonball FC - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 05-10-2007, 03:36 PM   #46
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Dragonball FC

Depends which sereis you are talking about. Pretty much after DB Yamcha and Chaozu became useless.

@RasenganAcv2: Yes the ban was stupid but I will also add that you are stupid for purposefully banning for self knowing you were flamming. As I recall you said that you didn't care if you got banned because you were bashing on someone else. lol

New topic: In a versus fight who do you think would win, Cell or Kid Buu?
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2007, 03:48 PM   #47
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Kid Buu would win. Hands down. Cell would get way too irritated with Buu, though, and he too can blow shit up. :O
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:50 PM   #48
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Kid Buu...hands down. He fought against basically gods and they couldn't stop him while Cell gets defeated by a half-pint. If it wasn't for Goku summoning energy from literally EVERYWHERE, then they wouldn't have defeated Kid Buu.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:52 PM   #49
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I don't think Cell was putting forth a 100% effort against SSJ2 Kid Gohan, though. I mean, he crippled his arm effortlessly.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:56 PM   #50
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I don't think Cell was putting forth a 100% effort against SSJ2 Kid Gohan, though. I mean, he crippled his arm effortlessly.
I believe that Cell was giving it everything that he had because he was. If Gohan didn't toy around with him before, then Cell would've been finished.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:57 PM   #51
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

KAkashi87 just call me EJ

and yeah Kid Buu would own Cell
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 06:11 PM   #52
TsunadeChaos

kid buu owns cell. Wow! EJ is back again
Old 05-11-2007, 07:40 AM   #53
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

yes. I've been back as of yesterday lol
any new topics?
Old 05-11-2007, 07:44 AM   #54
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Who would win in an all out fight? Dabura, or Super Perfect Cell?
Old 05-11-2007, 07:54 AM   #55
EJ
Reckless

Super Perfect CEll was awesome but I don't remember much of Dabura, although they're both good

I'll say Cell
Old 05-12-2007, 09:00 AM   #56
XxamixX
Pamper...

XxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of light

no. dabura was like hells ruler. he was very very powerful. i think he would have had the upperhand on cell.. since he hasnt spent his whole life gathering cells and info off of people to win.. he just will... off his own power. cell has no data on dabura making him unable to beat him. pluz dabura is SO above him in power..

Thanks PALMREAP for the sig!!!

number two...
XxamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 07:35 PM   #57
EJ
Reckless

you're right

although we're talking about Super Perfect CEll after he absorbed whats-his-face pr something like that
Old 05-12-2007, 07:36 PM   #58
EJ
Reckless

you're right

although we're talking about Super Perfect CEll after he absorbed whats-his-face or something like that

sry for the double post, something weird happened, it lagged or something while I edited my previous post and then instead another post came out

Last edited by EJ; 05-12-2007 at 07:39 PM.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:38 PM   #59
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxamixX View Post
pluz dabura is SO above him in power..
Um, no. He wasn't so above him in power. Actually, I posed this question to see if you guys knew what you were talking about. Truthfully, Dabura and SPC are both virtually equal. One of, not the, but one of the big difference makes is Dabura's spit. Yes, we know Cell can regenerate, but that takes a bit from his own energy to get done. He can regenerate his limbs, but not his own energy. Also remember how they both owned Gohan. Cell turned SSJ2 Kid Gohan's arm to a limp piece of doodoo with one, almost effortless blast. Now, Vegeta stated that in the Buu Saga, Gohan had become weaker during the years that past. SSJ2 Gohan against Dabura, was owned.

Fully powered Super Perfect Cell>SSJ2 Kid Gohan=Dabura>SSJ Teen Gohan.

Okay, I know that right there contradicts my statement. But that's sort of how I see it. Sort of. I know Kid Gohan won his fight, but I don't think SPC was using his full power.
Old 05-13-2007, 05:03 PM   #60
EJ
Reckless

you think SPC underestimated Gohan?

maybe he did...