Gibigbig Banner Request - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Requests

Requests Request your own signatures or avatars here!

Old 05-04-2007, 05:43 PM   #1
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Gibigbig Banner Request

Here's the banner:

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-04-2007, 09:54 PM   #2
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all
Re: Gibigbig Banner Request

ZOMGoodness!!! BK....i also made a banner for him!!! i e-mailed it to him already tho. Here is mine if ya want to see it...like my sigs, this one is also made by paint....haha...XD looks like it will be a hard decision to see who's banner gets chosen! XP

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:16 AM   #3
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I think he should use yours. All your one is lacking is colour.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:30 PM   #4
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all

well, i did want it black and white after all, i just wanted to go with something different...i only got paint to, so i can't add color very easily...it is WAY to time consuming....-_-

but thankies! i am glad to know that you think that he would use it.

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:39 PM   #5
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title

gibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enough

whoa, super hard decision here. nice banner bloodkid, very colorful, and u even went and made the text for the site. ^^, but there're only two little details wrong with it. one is that theres alot of extra space in it and around the characters is a little white line, u just cropped and pasted. but thats NOT a problem, I can just blend it right in with photoshop.The other is that the dimensions is off, i can resize it for you but it'll look all squished :S , As for sand illusions, i replied to your email, the dimensions if off again sorry, The banner must fit between 900x100 and 900x77 the lack of color is great actually because i can simply make the color "white" transparent and...voila, it'll blend right in. Great banners, i didnt really expected to get any replies so thanx for the work

PS: sand illusions, you seem pretty skilled with making banners, if you want i can give you photoshop cs2 free so u dont really have to use paint anymore.^^

Last edited by gibigbig; 05-06-2007 at 02:43 PM.
gibigbig is offline   Reply With Quote