*clenches fist* - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
Lily229
Jounin

Lily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura aboutLily229 has a spectacular aura about
*clenches fist*

I don't want to see anyone else's comments but Shino's. You fucking got that?!

You immature little child, why the fuck did you block me on everything AND have the nerve to fucking de-mod me without even telling me?! I didn't want to bring it into public but you fucking made me, Barry, you fucking made me. How fucking dare you after all the shit I've put up with this is fucking lower then fuck! I've done nothing wrong to lose my place just because we're not friends anymore! You low life chicken, you got some fucking nerve I'll give you that much. Some serious fucking, irritating nerve.

And to think I IMed you and apologized and wanted to make things better! UGH YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING, YOU LITTLE PEST!

I demand my spot that I rightfully earned back, just because we're not friends anymore is no reason to fucking take my job away damnit, I've fucking earned it.

As of now you're probably at work but I don't fucking care, I'm going to post this and if I get banned for calling you what you are then so fucking be it. But damnit, you've fucking screwed me over for the last fucking time so if anyone has a problem with what I'm saying then to damn fucking bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja
*sighs* Horny nee-san. -_-
Horny, pervy nee-san. -_-
*sighs* Oh wow nee-san. -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sakura*
lily- =___='''''''''''''''''''''
*points* from my Nii-chan to me ^^ and don't forget *Sakura*

I'm in college now ^^

Old 05-16-2007, 11:21 PM   #2
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *clenches fist*

Apologized for what...tried to make things better....yea right.

First of all, you have nothing to apologize for, so why would you even say that you apologized to me. You were the one that broke the friendship off because of something I did to you...so it should have been me that apologizes and tries to make things better (which I tried to do numerous times), not you.

Anyways, this shouldnt be discussed here, and I'm not unblocking you without a good enough reason, and I'm sorry to say that this isn't a good enough reason. You have my number, so if you want to know why, use it. If you don't have it anymore or dont want to call me, then I guess you'll never know.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Closed Thread