VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 100 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-24-2007, 08:01 PM   #1486
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

For Neji vs Shino. It would be real hard for Neji to hit Shino if Shino compltely surrounds himself with his bugs, plus Shino can use his bugs as long distance weapons. And since his bugs are really small, Neji wouldn't be able to hit them like he did to Kidomaru's spiders. Not to mentuon Shino's bugs could eat any chakra Neji expells from his body.

I would give it to Shino.

As for Oro vs Sasori. Oro would have a huge advantage with Shodaime and Nidaime, but Sasori would have the numbers. Sasori's Kazekage and the other puppets would make a good team againist the two Kazekages with the iron sand and all. I think it would come down to Sasori himself and Oro. I think Sasori could take him by himself with all his traps on his own body. Probably.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katonha For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 11-24-2007, 10:21 PM   #1487
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great One View Post
Um no I'm sorry if you can't read the manga and understand it sasori CHOOSE TO DIE he cold have easily dodged the last attack and killed them both but choose to die for reason unknown.

With that said chiyo knew about sasori's trap's so she was a perfect match and sakura had super strength that can hit iron. And chiyo herself admitted to sasori wanting to die and that he could have easily evaded the last attack and killed both sakura and chiyo SO SORRY.

What can oro do he doesn't know were sasori sets his traps he has no way around them and what can he do against iron sand or 1000 puppets,once again the reason why chiyo and sakura were successful was because chiyo knew of sasori's tricks and abilities making her be bale to counter attack accordingly.

Actually i am sorry iron sand can be taken care of i forgot the first had herculean strength so ok iron sand is taken care of but unless they know were all the poisonous traps are set they can't beat sasori.
Wrong ha ha, Why would he poison both of them.
Sorry he died cause he couldent win.

Shino would win vs Neji either way you spin it. Long and short range = Best againts close range.
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrpiimpnn For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-25-2007, 05:51 AM   #1488
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Another one: Sasuke/Cursed Seal of Heaven Level 2 vs Pein

Who do you think would win that fight?

Sry if the same combination was mentioned before
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Master2005 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-25-2007, 11:52 AM   #1489
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Pein..............

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kidmac1 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-25-2007, 03:13 PM   #1490
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I say that Pain will have the advantage over Sasuke.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-25-2007, 03:18 PM   #1491
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Woah woah woah. Poison? What exactly is Sasori's poison attacks going to do against Orochimaru? He's a snake who also uses poison. He's virtually immune to poison. He'd probably get scratched, but the poison would do nothing to him. As for the third Kazekage, it took Sakura one well placed punch to be rid of it, so I'm sure Orochimaru can find a way around it. I think it'd come down to Sasori himself, and Orochimaru. Oro would win, especially if he brings out Manda and Hokage summons.

Pain > Sasuke.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-25-2007, 03:37 PM   #1492
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Woah woah woah. Poison? What exactly is Sasori's poison attacks going to do against Orochimaru? He's a snake who also uses poison. He's virtually immune to poison. He'd probably get scratched, but the poison would do nothing to him. As for the third Kazekage, it took Sakura one well placed punch to be rid of it, so I'm sure Orochimaru can find a way around it. I think it'd come down to Sasori himself, and Orochimaru. Oro would win, especially if he brings out Manda and Hokage summons.

Pain > Sasuke.
Same thing i said. But, i don't know if my memory is right or what, but i don't think we have seen Oro use poison or poison anybody except for the snakes that were on his body in his true form. Would that honestly make him immune to Sasori's different type of poison.

goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-25-2007, 03:40 PM   #1493
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

We have seen Orochimaru use poison. Not only through his snakes, but also when he and Sasuke had their fight post time skip. Remember? Oro used a poison in the air that not even Sasuke's Sharingan could detect? That same poison did nothing to Oro himself, obviously, since he's a snake and immune to poison. There's really no reason to assume that Sasori's poison is any different.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-25-2007, 04:24 PM   #1494
Shoot To Death
Missing-Nin

Shoot To Death is on a distinguished roadShoot To Death is on a distinguished road

Sasuke vs pain this is a funny one pein will look at sasuke and the fight would be over sasuke wouldn't last one minute with pain,and sasuke is my favorite character so you could imagine it coming from a fan of his.
Shoot To Death is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shoot To Death For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-25-2007, 04:57 PM   #1495
MikeyM1979
Hokage

I don't think Sasuke could do much against Pain's summoning body, so I doubt he'd be able to touch the others. Fatty'd just absorb his jutsus, and the Naruto Wannabe would probably mind rape Sasuke.

I got one:

Deidara vs Shikamaru and Naruto.

Deidara has more than enough clay to play with, while Naruto has access to 4 tails (keep in mind, this could also work against Shikamaru), and this is the Shikamaru after Asuma died.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-25-2007, 06:31 PM   #1496
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
We have seen Orochimaru use poison. Not only through his snakes, but also when he and Sasuke had their fight post time skip. Remember? Oro used a poison in the air that not even Sasuke's Sharingan could detect? That same poison did nothing to Oro himself, obviously, since he's a snake and immune to poison. There's really no reason to assume that Sasori's poison is any different.
I said that above your post see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
Same thing i said. But, i don't know if my memory is right or what, but i don't think we have seen Oro use poison or poison anybody except for the snakes that were on his body in his true form. Would that honestly make him immune to Sasori's different type of poison.
Even if he is immune to his own poison, that really wouldn't make him immune to a different kind. You would think that Sasori's poison would have a different make-up than his own. A difference between them would be that fact that Sasuke survived after brathing in Oro's poison, while Sasori's poison kills after a few minutes. It looked like Oro's poison was more like a paralyzer.
Quote:
I don't think Sasuke could do much against Pain's summoning body, so I doubt he'd be able to touch the others. Fatty'd just absorb his jutsus, and the Naruto Wannabe would probably mind rape Sasuke.

I got one:

Deidara vs Shikamaru and Naruto.

Deidara has more than enough clay to play with, while Naruto has access to 4 tails (keep in mind, this could also work against Shikamaru), and this is the Shikamaru after Asuma died.
Well, first of all, Deidara is a long Distance fighter as it has been said before. Even if Naruto does go into 4-tails, we really haven't seen anything from him that gives us the thought that he could reach Deidara in the air. And Shikamaru is a Mid-ranged, so the same goes for him. I really don't see anyway for them to reach Deidara while dodging his bombs and land any critical blows. Shikamaru may come up with some plan, and Naruto may have the power, but if Deidara uses his C4, then he wins.

Last edited by katonha; 11-25-2007 at 06:35 PM.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-03-2007, 09:39 PM   #1497
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Here's a new one:

Post time skip, fully healthy Orochimaru vs Post time skip, all out, Kakashi, Gai, and Asuma.

I don't think Asuma would play much of a role in that fight unless he's learned some killer techniques from Sarutobi himself, which he hasn't shown us. I think Kakashi is at least as fast as Orochimaru is, which means Gai would be faster than both. Taijutsu wise, Gai can handle Orochimaru pretty easily, however, Orochimaru is very durable and hard to kill. And I think Oro would just shrug off Kakashi's jutsus like nothing, and he'd need to really bust out some heavy hitting Sharingan stuff.

Hm. I say Orochimaru for now.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-05-2007, 02:59 PM   #1498
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

It would go to Oro for that one. Gai's Taijutsu would he handled by Oro's ability to escape getting hit with all his ninjutsus. We haven't even seen him in Taijutsu, but from everyone that has actually fought him or engaged him - Taijutsu has been shown to not even be a thought. Meaning that Taijutsu wouldn't really matter too much since his ninjutsus are sooo effective. kakashi would have his hands full, and I don't even think his MS would actually be effective unless he could get time to charge up and actually lock in on the real Oro. Asuma..... don't really know much of what he would do in that situation, but it would defintely be a bad matchup for those three vs. Oro since Kakashi would be the only one (as we know it) to have something that could take out the real Oro - but he would have to actually have time to lock in on him which would be his downfall.

How about this one:

Healthy Oro and trained Sasuke vs. Shikamaru, Kakashi, and Sakura
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-05-2007, 03:34 PM   #1499
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Orochimaru and Sasuke would win. Both Kakashi's and Shikamaru's chakra supply is limited and Sakura would be able to keep up with Sasuke's speed nor Orochimaru's vast arsenal of jutsus.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-05-2007, 03:55 PM   #1500
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Is this post absorbed Oro Sasuke?

I give it to Sasuke and Oro, easily. Shikamaru's never ever fought against either of them, so I really doubt he'd know what they're fully capable of. Sakura...I think the only purpose she'd serve is to heal their wounds, otherwise, she may be taken out early on once Oro or Sasuke notice that she's their healer. I honestly don't see Sakura beating the shit out of Oro the way Tsunade did back then. That leaves Shikamaru and Kakashi. I honestly think both Sasuke and Orochimaru are capable of over powering Shika's shadow binds. CS2 Tayuya could do it, so I'm pretty sure CS2 post time skip, with Oro absorbed, Sasuke can do so. And Oro, well, of course HE can. He's healthy and a Sannin after all. I think Kakashi would be wise to bust out his MS against Oro early in the fight. I doubt any of Kakashi's elemental jutsus would really phase Oro, and I think Kakashi's MS would have a better chance at succeeding since Oro isn't the fastest around. Even then, though, there's still no guarantee that'd finish Oro off. He's incredibly hard to kill, so Kakashi's MS would have to be precise, and take him down. All of him, not just an arm. Sasuke can easily take down Shikamaru. All the intelligence in the world won't save him from blinding speed, then a Chidori to his chest. Then again, Shika would be on the defensive the entire time, as usual. I think Shika would have a hard time against Sasuke's genjutsu, and especially his speed. If the roles were reversed, Oro would easily kill Shikamaru, which is why I placed Shika against Sasuke, someone from his age group. Sasuke would have a tough time against Kakashi, though, being that Kakashi has more experience and may be smarter. I'm sure they're at least of the same speed, or Sasuke is a bit faster. I'd like to think Kakashi is physically stronger, and Kakashi has more variety, jutsu wise, to work with. However, I believe that Sasuke can wear him down and out last him.

As I said, Oro and Sasuke take this.
goldengod (08-30-2010)