VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 107 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-06-2008, 01:06 PM   #1591
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruNaru View Post
he cannot summon anymore shodaime and nidaime right?
i mean sarutobi already sealed those guys.

^^_^^
I think they can't, and they couldn't really summon yondaime and sandaime either, since they did the god jutsus themselves too and so they're in the death god belly too, together with the others.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liuaishan For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 01-06-2008, 01:10 PM   #1592
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruNaru View Post
he cannot summon anymore shodaime and nidaime right?
i mean sarutobi already sealed those guys.

^^_^^
Technically speaking, no, he shouldn't be able to summon neither Shodaime nor Nidaime. However, in these versus topics, if the fight starter says, Oro w/Edo Tensei....pretty much may mean that yes, only under certain conditions can he use them.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #1593
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi View Post
Deidara and naruto hmm naruto but it would take a lot longer than sasuke to do it since he has no lighting element. anyways once demon fox's cloak raps naruto deidara lost the fight that is the ultimate defence no attacks can get through the demon cloak his bombs are useless. Not to mention he doesn't have long range you say oh wait what about his crazy ass chakra ball blasts the size of a spirit bomb or that chakra's stretchy arms forgetting those 2 buddy.

Naruto beats deidara as well besides aka kinda foresaw that naruto or sasuke would beat notice how pain said" who beat him the jinchuriki or sasuke".
Well if Deidara is actually able to use his C4, he would be able to get through Naruto's cloak from the inside. If that doesn't work, i think Deidara's suicide bomb would be able to effect Naruto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi View Post
how about this one kimimaru healthy and kisame also at full power.
Kimmimaru is strong, but, i doubt he could stand up to Kisame's strength, Samehada, water jutsus, and his underwater abilities.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katonha For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-06-2008, 09:54 PM   #1594
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

It's no use even bringing up Naruto in the Vs thread anymore, all anyone would ever say is he'll go Nine Tails. It's sad his skills outside of Kyuubi makes him a very impotent adversary.

Anyways; I highly doubt Naruto could survive, even with Nine Tails, Deidara's Garuda. Simply put, big boom would wipe little Naruto out.

As for Kimmimaro and Kisame, Kisame could handle him quite easily I would imagine. His amazing Suiton jutsus should make short work of Kimmimaro and his frilly dances. But, hey, I'm not the Kimmimaro expert here. Some get ACO, so a good debate could blossom. =/
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-07-2008, 09:01 AM   #1595
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
It's no use even bringing up Naruto in the Vs thread anymore, all anyone would ever say is he'll go Nine Tails. It's sad his skills outside of Kyuubi makes him a very impotent adversary.

Anyways; I highly doubt Naruto could survive, even with Nine Tails, Deidara's Garuda. Simply put, big boom would wipe little Naruto out.
how can you say that? if he was able to withstand a direct attack from the sword of kusanagi (while in 4tail mode) i think he would be able to deal with C4 also. I know its two diffrent types of attacks, but come on, i dont think anybody can stand up to naruto 1 on 1 while he is in 4 tails, plus i think just his chakra alone would be able to detonate the miniature bombs before he even gets to inhaling them making c4 garuda useless IMO, nevertheless it would be a good fight though
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lan2cp For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-07-2008, 07:09 PM   #1596
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

You can't compare those two situations. Oro's sword trying to pierce the Kyuubi shroud is quite different from air molecule sized explosives. No one here knows whether C4 would affect Naruto in that state or not. We can only assume.

Anyway, here's one: 4-tailed Kyuubi vs The Sannins. Oro is healthy, is able to use Edo Tensei freshly (meaning he can still summon anyone), and Manda is still alive. Jiraiya has access to his Hermit Mode, and Tsunade.............isn't even a factor. o_O Damn. Well, there's that! Go!
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-07-2008, 07:17 PM   #1597
NaruNaru
Genin

NaruNaru is an unknown quantity at this point

okay hmm.
how about.
uhh. jiraiya-sama vs.oro HEALTY oro.

who would win?

^^_^^

Akatsuki FC Member =)
NaruNaru is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NaruNaru For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-07-2008, 07:33 PM   #1598
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Anyway, here's one: 4-tailed Kyuubi vs The Sannins. Oro is healthy, is able to use Edo Tensei freshly (meaning he can still summon anyone), and Manda is still alive. Jiraiya has access to his Hermit Mode, and Tsunade.............isn't even a factor. o_O Damn. Well, there's that! Go!
Hmm.. Jiraiya did stop four-tailed Naruto before, so why shouldnt he be able to do once again.. Guess thats it.. Orochimaru had a tough fight with four-tailed Naruto, and he would have been killed if it wasnt for Yamato, but if he was healty I still think Orochimaru would be killed... Tsunade wouldnt be much help there, at least I dont think so..

I think The Sannins would be the victors.. I even think Jiraiya could have done it by himself..

The what about four-tailed Naruto vs. Itachi and Kisame?

Last edited by SharinganWarrior; 01-07-2008 at 07:35 PM.
SharinganWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SharinganWarrior For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-07-2008, 07:36 PM   #1599
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Yeah, but Jiraiya stopped Naruto so he can go back to normal. This is a versus fight. 4 tailed Naruto can't just be stopped by some sealing or whatever jutsu Jiraiya used to stop Naruto and get sent back to base form.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-07-2008, 07:49 PM   #1600
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Yeah, but Jiraiya stopped Naruto so he can go back to normal. This is a versus fight. 4 tailed Naruto can't just be stopped by some sealing or whatever jutsu Jiraiya used to stop Naruto and get sent back to base form.
After Naruto returned to normal (fight Orochimaru), he was wasted, unconscious and very much "unable" to fight.. Jiraiya could just have killed Naruto afterwards.. So.. So what.. Since its a vs. thread as you said, this seems to be a likely outcome, to me at least..
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-07-2008, 07:56 PM   #1601
MikeyM1979
Hokage

To me it's sort of like when Naruto went 3 tails infront of Kakashi. Naruto could've killed Kakashi then and there, but Kakashi had a way to stop Naruto and bring him back to base. Whatever Jiraiya did to revert Naruto from 4 tails to base, he can't do in this fight. I mean, did Jiraiya actually say he beat the shit out of Naruto in 4 tails mode in order to get him back to base? Because knowing him, I'm pretty sure he used some sealed tag or whatever, like Kakashi did. So that's what I mean. Naruto remains in 4 tailed form through out the fight. There's no reverting him to base.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-07-2008, 08:09 PM   #1602
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

He didnt beat the shit out Naruto and why should he do that (they were trainin':S).. Does that really matter? The outcome of the fight would probably be different if Jiraiya "wasnt allowed to use that release-seal-jutsu", but why shouldnt he use it in a full scale battle? Naruto did attack Kakashi, but he dogded it and made Naruto return to base, right.. Naruto did intend to hurt or kill Kakashi, same goes for Jiraiya, he was almost killed..

Would be stupid not to exploit an enemy's weakness', right..
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-07-2008, 08:13 PM   #1603
MikeyM1979
Hokage

I suppose. But that's incredibly cheap. So then Oro and Tsunade can just stand back while Jiraiya slaps some sealed tag on 4 tailed Naruto and insta-win? Nope. That's why I said, in this versus match which I created, that there is no way to make Naruto go back to base form. Making for a real fight.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #1604
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

You didnt mention that Naruto couldnt return to base, but off course the outcome might have been different..

But still you didnt say that..
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #1605
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Well I'm saying it now. So discuss the outcome now knowing this.
goldengod (08-30-2010)