VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 108 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-07-2008, 08:31 PM   #1606
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Well I'm saying it now. So discuss the outcome now knowing this.
Hahah.. Okay then..

If The Sannin find a way to penetrate the Kyuubi's cloak around Naruto, I do believe they could defeat Naruto.. But if not, no matter what talent they might have, it wont be enough.. Unlimit chakra.. I dont think they could...

Well what do you think then?
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 01-07-2008, 08:42 PM   #1607
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Hm. I never did say who'd win did I?

It's a tough one. I mean, based on what I've seen from Tsunade, she'd get torn apart pretty easily. Oro has his healing and regenerating, and Jiraiya has his over the top jutsus. His Ultimate Rasengan might be able to damage 4TK. Oh man, even Ma and Pa's frog song genjutsu might not even work on 4TK. o_O Since he can just flood his head with chakra. Oro could use Edo Tensei to summon Shodaime, and Yondaime. Maybe that alone would spell Game Over for 4TK.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-07-2008, 10:42 PM   #1608
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

I still believe that the Sannins would be able to beat 4 tails. Jiraiya has his awesome attacks in his Hermit mode plus his summons, Oro is at full health and has his summons, Tsunade has her strength and her healing jutsus(this would help to heal the other two of course). Even though you said without a seal or whatever, Jiraiya was still able to use the seal. If 4 tails was so powerful, then he would have been able to stop Jiraiya from using the seal.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katonha For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-07-2008, 10:48 PM   #1609
Zetsu_Rocks
Genin

Zetsu_Rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the three Sannin would defeat the 4-tailed Kyuubi. The three Sannin fought together for a long time. They probably know some special attacks in which they combine their abilities or what have you to defeat their opponent. However, I would think that one of them would be killed in the fight.

Member of Akatsuki FC
Member of New Kekkei Genkai FC
Zetsu_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zetsu_Rocks For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-07-2008, 11:33 PM   #1610
Zetsu_Rocks
Genin

Zetsu_Rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to go all out: All the Hokages (current and past) vs. Akatsuki (current and past) with the exclusion of Oro

I'm tired of seeing these one on one battles. I want to see an all out rumble. So, who would win?

Member of Akatsuki FC
Member of New Kekkei Genkai FC
Zetsu_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zetsu_Rocks For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-08-2008, 12:07 AM   #1611
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

So, by Hokages, I'm assuming you just mean Konoha Hokages, since we don't know all of the other Kages around.

Team Konoha Hokages
-Shodaime: master of mokuton, and is able to make bijuus his bitches, and super strength.
-Nidaime: master suiton user, great genjutsu user, and kinjutsu user.
-Sandaime: monkey summoner, great at taijutsu, great at earth style ninjutsu (I forgot what else he could do! lol), Death God jutsu...I think he also used katon?
-Yondaime: the OMFG of Hokages. Has Rasengan, Death God, sealing jutsu strong enough to take down Kyuubi, Godly speed.....
-Godaime: Super strength, can heal, has a taijutsu style that is like Gai's, which breaks bones, but also uses some medical skills also. Can release a seal to make her temporarily go into God mode (lol). Can summon a huge acid spitting, slug that can break apart. Is the best medical nin.

Team Akatsuki
Pain: Control of six bodies, one is a master at summoning beasts. One is master at absorbing jutsus. One is a supposed master of taijutsu, which remains to be seen. One has telepathic abilities. Others are unknown. Seems like one of the bodies can revive the others somehow.
Madara: He can phase through anything, it seems. Has a three tomoe Sharingan, so....I guess it's a safe assumption he's at least on Sasuke's level of Sharingan skill, and max at Itachi's level.
Konan: She will beat you silly with her paper dolls.
Itachi: Pretty much the God of genjutsu, master Sharingan user, has 2 very dangerous MS jutsus. Ridiculous speed, excellent taijutsu. Uses katon and suiton, but since he's a Sharingan user, it may be safe to assume he has copied other elemental jutsus. Uses exploding bunshins, as well as combining bunshins into his genjutsu.
Kisame: Master suiton user. Has a sword that can eat and absord visible chakra. Has super strength, seems to have decent to great speed (since he kept up with Gai at taijutsu). Has an enormous chakra supply.
Sasori: Puppet master. Has an army of 100 dangerous puppets. Most of his attacks are poison based, has control of one very dangerous puppet, which is the Sand's Kazekage puppet. Can use Iron Sand, which is extremely dangerous. Can switch his heart piece to other puppets when in a bind.
Deidara: Master bomber. Uses clay to create pieces of art which detonate to create huge explosions. C4 and his suicide bombs are ridiculously destructive. Has an eye that was trained to resist Sharingan genjutsu.
Kakuzu: Has a butt load of experience. Uses wierd tentacles to attack very fast. His speed is greater than Kakashi's, so that should say something about his level of speed. Has mastered five elements. Uses masks, and has five hearts in him, which means he'd have to be killed five times. Or take one huge attack. Has Iron Skin.....
Hidan: Truly immortal, and the only way to defeat him is to have knowledge of his ability. Wields a very dangerous weapon, which is specifically designed to increase the rate of drawing the enemies blood. Once he has your blood, you're pretty much fucked.
Orochimaru: (I know he wasn't supposed to be listed, but he was part of Akatsuki, and we are using past and present Hokages, so it's only fair) Is very durable and hard to kill. Master at using snake jutsus, uses some earth jutsu, has a sword that can cut through nearly anything. He can regenerate parts of his body, and has a true form that turns him into a ridiculously ugly snake that is poisonous. He is also in possesion of Manda, the king of snakes, and he's also a master of using and creating kinjutsu. One in particular, Edo Tensei, is extremely dangerous. He can extend his body parts.
Zetsu: Can travel vast distances unnoticed. And, disposes of dead bodies.

Hm. Tough one. o_O Especially since we've not seen what they can all do when going all out. And well, some Akatsuki members are just jokes. Plotwise, Konoha Hokages win. Out of character? Akatsuki takes it.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 01-08-2008 at 12:08 AM.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-08-2008, 06:49 AM   #1612
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Hokages vs Akatsuki has been done already in a specific thread.
Akatsuki would stomp on the Hokages.
Not only for the abilities, but their numbers are twice as much.

Besides, Hokages are great all around ninjas, they hardly had something so hax as every Akatsuki has up their sleeve, beside Yondaime's speed.
I hate how people overrate Yondaime though, as if though he was a god who cannot be killed. He is probably stronger than any Akatsuki individually, but that's only probably.
Sasori and Deidara together would kill him easily.

Last edited by Shrike; 01-08-2008 at 06:50 AM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-08-2008, 07:40 AM   #1613
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Nidaime: master suiton user, great genjutsu user, and kinjutsu user.
where does it say that he can use genjutsu? or even kinjutsu? im not sure about genjutsu but surely a hokage cant develop kinjutsu because it goes against their principles.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lan2cp For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-08-2008, 10:48 AM   #1614
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lan2cp View Post
where does it say that he can use genjutsu? or even kinjutsu? im not sure about genjutsu but surely a hokage cant develop kinjutsu because it goes against their principles.
Surely a Hokage can't develop and use kinjutsu? Tsunade's Souzou Saisei technique is kinjutsu, and she's Hokage. >.> So yeah. Though I was incorrect in saying that the genjutsu used against Sarutobi was kinjutsu. It was normal genjutsu called Kokuangyou no Jutsu (Journey into Black Darkness). It's Shodaime's technique, but Nidaime also used it.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-09-2008, 02:27 PM   #1615
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Surely a Hokage can't develop and use kinjutsu? Tsunade's Souzou Saisei technique is kinjutsu, and she's Hokage. >.> So yeah. Though I was incorrect in saying that the genjutsu used against Sarutobi was kinjutsu. It was normal genjutsu called Kokuangyou no Jutsu (Journey into Black Darkness). It's Shodaime's technique, but Nidaime also used it.
can you tell me where you got that from? Ninpou Souzou Saisei is not kinjutsu

goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-09-2008, 02:31 PM   #1616
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
can you tell me where you got that from? Ninpou Souzou Saisei is not kinjutsu
The databooks that Kishi himself writes disagree with you. They say it IS kinjutsu, whether you like it or not. Souzou Saisei is kinjutsu.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 01-09-2008 at 02:33 PM.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-09-2008, 03:10 PM   #1617
lan2cp
Chuunin

Quote:
The databooks that Kishi himself writes disagree with you. They say it IS kinjutsu, whether you like it or not. Souzou Saisei is kinjutsu.
i asked you where you got it from so I could read it also since you seem to know a lot bout naruto. Thanks for sharing the knowledge

goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-09-2008, 03:10 PM   #1618
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

How about....

Ichigo vs Sasuke

Don't forget that flash step is more like teleporting then high speed

Note:When they use it during fights you never see them tryin to track each other movements, they just react when they reappear.

I'll give it to Ichigo.....

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kidmac1 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-09-2008, 03:12 PM   #1619
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
i asked you where you got it from so I could read it also since you seem to know a lot bout naruto. Thanks for sharing the knowledge
Oh, I see. The I apologize for the tone of my last post. I think the link is Leafninja.com, or you can Google: Leafninja, and it should be the very first result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
How about....

Ichigo vs Sasuke

Don't forget that flash step is more like teleporting then high speed

Note:When they use it during fights you never see them tryin to track each other movements, they just react when they reappear.

I'll give it to Ichigo.....
Who the heck is Ichigo and what can he/she do?
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 01-09-2008, 03:14 PM   #1620
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Who the heck is Ichigo and what can he/she do?
He's from Bleach. I thought you read that....

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kidmac1 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)