VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-25-2007, 01:37 PM   #181
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Indeed. Kisame's chakra level is pretty large. Kakashi would be forced to pull out all the stops right at the start.

Yon, aren't you kind of.....under estimating Kisame? This is the guy who stood up to Gai and his team of shinobi.
i am not underestimating him because on thing kakashi ha over him is the sharingan itachi him self acknowleged before time skip that if kisame faced him he would sustin unecssery injuries and now kakashi got even better results ok mks and he can do 6 raikiri's use 5 elemts speed improved greatlye hand speed to and is much better at taijutsu than kisame. true he took on gai's team but gai does not have the mks or a sharingan nor did he use any ninjutsu he isn't as smart as kakashi def not as experienced i say that only because he fought kakuzu.

i am not underestimating him i say kakshi would win but barely plus Mikey you are kind of over rating him
yondaimehokage16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yondaimehokage16 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)

Old 06-25-2007, 01:40 PM   #182
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code View Post
Did I compare Kakuzu and Kakashi? Don't put words in my mouth, because you said THIS:
You used Kakuzu Vs Naruto as an analogy to Kakashi Vs Sasuke, so you did in fact compare the two, whether it be concious or subconcious.

Quote:
Kakuzu is over a century old and battled the 1st Hokage. Are you telling me this automatically gives him a means to wtfpwn any younger generations?
Yes it does. Also the fact that Kakashi and Shikamaru took out 3 hearts IIRC, thereby rendering 3 of his 5 elemental jutsus useless, makes it a whole lot easier for Naruto to land that RasenShuriken.

Quote:
As for tactical edges, that would be the day. Show me a scan where he demonstrated any significant tactics.
Kakashi? I'll go scrounging for scans on onemanga to show some form of tactical prowess that Kakashi exhibits; we can throw scans at each other 'til the cows come home. It's still documented that Kakashi is a genius (like Sasuke is now, I know), knows thousands of jutsus which open up his options a lot, has a more advanced form of the Sharingan (and he actually uses it better than Sasuke), is competent in taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu, his Raikiri trumps Sasuke's Chidori (but I don't know about Sasukie's Chidori Nagashi), the list goes on.

Quote:
You can complain all you wish. This is manga evidence; you arguing against it isn't my problem.
Fair enough.

Quote:
...or are you forgetting that events even before this, the game was over once Zabuza trapped Kakashi in the Water Prison?
http://devilbox.dead.org/n/011-020/0..._ch013_113.jpg
If memory serves me correctly, the reason Kakashi got caught in the Water Prison was because he had to save one of those Genin's (Naruto or Sasuke) sorry ass. I'll have to re-read the chapter.

Quote:
Do you have the slightest clue what the definition of instantaneous is.
Kakashi's direct words couldn't disagree more with your statement:
Look'e here: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/276/07/

As you can see (look at the page before this one) the effect of the jutsu is instantaneous. Basically, it warps the field around the object, and sends it to another dimension. Good job showing me the wrong panel.

Quote:
...and you are to say that he has? What do you have to base this on? More of your bias?
No, speculation.

Based on this page here: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/276/10/

Kakashi obviously knows he's not proficient enough with his most potent attack, and since he knows it drains his stamina like hell, he'd be a fool not to train himself. And Kakashi is no fool.

Quote:
Just like it only took "one shot" to transport Deidara, eh?
Read above.

It got the job done though.

Quote:
Yeah, hmmm... just remember something. You're the game machine, and I'm the player.
The game machine that takes all your tokens.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 05:34 PM   #183
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

ok for kisame and kakashi...its going with kisame...nuff said...the only thing that will get kisame that kakashi can throw at him..would be Raikiri..or MKS..

now for the sasori vs jiraiya... are you serious...

jiraiya for the win...he is fast...rasengan will take out sasori...gamabunta...there is no contest in that fight...

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ITzANIllUZion For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 08:39 PM   #184
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITzANIllUZion View Post
ok for kisame and kakashi...its going with kisame...nuff said...the only thing that will get kisame that kakashi can throw at him..would be Raikiri..or MKS..

now for the sasori vs jiraiya... are you serious...

jiraiya for the win...he is fast...rasengan will take out sasori...gamabunta...there is no contest in that fight...
Yeah, camoe on guys. Kisame would win, end it already.

Now Sasori vs Jiraiya, don't underestimate how fast Sasori is. Did you see how fast he was able to change from puppet to puppet, see:

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=29379

And trying to use Gamabunta againist a bunch of puppets, would be like trying to kill a swarm of bees with your hand, you know how that would turn out.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katonha For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 09:23 PM   #185
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

jiraiya would win
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 10:14 PM   #186
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Jiraiya vs Sasori sounds like such a dull fight. Jiraiya would win. Easily. A Jounin and Chuunin beat Sasori, I'm pretty sure a Sannin could do away with him.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 11:13 PM   #187
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

yawnss* jiraiya wins hell swamp jutsu good day sasori.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 02:16 AM   #188
uchiha`itachi

jiraiya would win but what about:

sasuke vs. juugo and suigetsu
Old 06-26-2007, 02:20 AM   #189
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

We don't know what either of them are fully capable of. Especially Suigetsu and Juugo. But, for the sake of the topic, I'd say Sasuke. Since he pretty much threatened both of them, and they both pretty much felt inferior to him. Sasuke's time at Orochimaru's base, I think gave him insight on their strengths and weaknesses. Or not. I don't really know that. But Sasuke seems to think he can kill them both, and they both seemed to have felt the same thing.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 02:58 AM   #190
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I say Sasuke since he has defeated Orochimaru (I can't picture Juugo or Suigetsu defeating someone like Orochimaru). Besides, he scared the hell out of them with true murderous intent... they'll be too scared to fight him all-out...

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 03:00 AM   #191
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
I say Sasuke since he has defeated Orochimaru (I can't picture Juugo or Suigetsu defeating someone like Orochimaru). Besides, he scared the hell out of them with true murderous intent... they'll be too scared to fight him all-out...
I get the feeling Sasuke knows how to make Juugo revert to base form. I don't see Suigetsu doing much against him either.

Watch a few people comment on how Sasuke's victory over Orochimaru was tainted.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 03:10 AM   #192
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
I get the feeling Sasuke knows how to make Juugo revert to base form. I don't see Suigetsu doing much against him either.

Watch a few people comment on how Sasuke's victory over Orochimaru was tainted.
And as soon as they do, I'll state how Orochimaru fought the Sandaime Hokage at his weakest.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 07:37 AM   #193
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

Quote:
And as soon as they do, I'll state how Orochimaru fought the Sandaime Hokage at his weakest.
whle that maybe true sandaime had jutsu at his use and pretty much kicked the livivng shit out of oro. sasuke beat a half dead oro no jutsu in the mental realm i give sasuke credit though.

but if oro was fighting to kill sasuke lol he would easily acomplish that.

anyway suigetsu and juugo feel inferior to him so i doubt they can beat him if they team up who knows but i go with sasuke.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 10:08 AM   #194
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
What are you trying to say?That Sarutobi would kill 3 kage level opponents?I don't think so.
If he was younger,he would have killed both himself and Orochimaru with Shiki,but otherwise,there was no chance for him to win.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 12:58 PM   #195
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
What are you trying to say?That Sarutobi would kill 3 kage level opponents?I don't think so.
If he was younger,he would have killed both himself and Orochimaru with Shiki,but otherwise,there was no chance for him to win.
I have to disagree with you on that, he was revered as the god of all shinobi, the best there was, and his charka supply was almost limitless before he got old like that. I admit that he probably couldn't have defeated the first and second without the Death God Technique, but he probably could have defeated Orochimaru in his prime without using it. This of course would require Orochimaru not using Edo Tensei (which in my opinion is a BS technique because it can summon kage level opponents that cannot be destroyed without taking their souls). Of course, he may have still killed Orochimaru, but not been able to do anything about the two Kages since they were invincible. Maybe once you kill the one who used it the Edo Tensei technique wears off, this is of course pure speculation but it could happen if Sarutobi killed Orochimaru, which he probably could if he was younger in his prime.
Quote:
Jiraiya vs Sasori sounds like such a dull fight. Jiraiya would win. Easily. A Jounin and Chuunin beat Sasori, I'm pretty sure a Sannin could do away with him.
Jounin? Are you kidding me? Chiyo-baasama was much higher level than a normal Jounin, she was a master of controlling puppets same as Sasori, plus she was retired so she doesn't have an official ninja rank. Chuunin or no, Sakura was trained by the hokage and one punch could kill a man with ease if it hits them, that's something you cannot argue with.

I still think Jiraiya would win of course, but your points are flawed and untrue I think Chiyo was at least at the level of a High A to Low S ranked shinobi, and without the two parent puppets Sasori would not have been killed. I'm not speculating about how Sasori comitted suicide (which he did not), but even you must admit that without those puppets he would not have been killed, because he stood still and took the blow only because they were his parents.

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 06-26-2007 at 01:03 PM.
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AnticitizenOne For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)