VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-26-2007, 01:27 PM   #196
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
I have to disagree with you on that, he was revered as the god of all shinobi, the best there was, and his charka supply was almost limitless before he got old like that. I admit that he probably couldn't have defeated the first and second without the Death God Technique, but he probably could have defeated Orochimaru in his prime without using it. This of course would require Orochimaru not using Edo Tensei (which in my opinion is a BS technique because it can summon kage level opponents that cannot be destroyed without taking their souls). Of course, he may have still killed Orochimaru, but not been able to do anything about the two Kages since they were invincible. Maybe once you kill the one who used it the Edo Tensei technique wears off, this is of course pure speculation but it could happen if Sarutobi killed Orochimaru, which he probably could if he was younger in his prime.
That is basically what I said.
But he couldn't have been able to kill all 3 of them,even Shodai and Nidai's souls were not bound.
If he was younger,he would have killed Orochimaru.Orochimaru said it himself.
However,you said that he had almost "limitless chakra supply" which I see as wrong.He definitely had more chakra than someone like Kakashi,but nowhere was it stated that his chakra supply was huge.He would still run out of chakra at one point.
I agree that Edo Tensei is a bs,since it's overpowered.There should be no technique that powerful.It's simply ridiculous.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)

Old 06-26-2007, 01:32 PM   #197
Solus Bringer
Jounin

Solus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really nice

Okay who would Win kimimaru with out his disease or kakashi

The people I know IN NL

Sakura Haruno93= Just an awesome girl
Lonely Ninja= cool dude very pychotic
SI=One of my best friends here
*Sakura*= Yeah shes fun to be around
Dec= Don't really know why just cool person
Kluang=HE is well Robot lover
Narutoharuno=Funny person
NarutoBaka=assistant to SharingonC and my friend
Lilk=He hides in the shadows
Tabris="SexyFemale" lol
Ami=cool girl
Solus Bringer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Solus Bringer For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 01:39 PM   #198
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus Bringer View Post
Okay who would Win kimimaru with out his disease or kakashi
kakashi doesn't have a diesease.

but kimimaru i don't think anyone could have beaten him execept jiraiya or itachi kakashi could to if he transported his head into another dimension. naruto could have if he landed the rasenshuriken. i am only naming people who have jutsu that are instant kill these are just about it. i would say sasuke but i havent seem all he can do looks like he knows a bunch of snake jutsu chidori shape manipulation but those would not be enough to even sctrach kimmi unles "that" jutsu is instant kill but i dont know about it yet so i will not mention sasuke. but the other i mention can.
yondaimehokage16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yondaimehokage16 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 01:44 PM   #199
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Kimimaro vs Kakashi? Kakashi would win obviously. Sharingan + Chidori = win.

What do you mean Chidori manipulated wouldn't be enough to scratch Kimimaro? Are you kidding me? Chidori cuts through ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. Even if Kimimaro's bones with metal, it would be like a cotton ball against Chidori.

Last edited by Distortion; 06-26-2007 at 01:56 PM.
Distortion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Distortion For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 01:49 PM   #200
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Kakashi has Raikiri, Distortion. But that only helps your argument. =]
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 02:03 PM   #201
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Kakashi could win, he has a fair amount of speed of dogeing bone bullets and then he could tranport Kimmi's head. Insta-win.

<Kimmimaro uses 'Bone Gun'>
<Kakashi uses 'Dodge'>
< Kimmimaru uses 'Bone Sword'>
<Kakashi uses 'MS'>
<Kimmimaru has fainted>

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 08:16 PM   #202
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
What are you trying to say?
What I was simply trying to state was that Sasuke took the opportunity to attack Orochimaru when was "somewhat" ill, while Orochimaru decided to attack the Sandaime Hokage when he know that the Sandaime was too old to defeat him.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 08:20 PM   #203
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

WHAT AM I HEARING!

kakashi would be murderd by kimmaru if kimm didnt have his illness then he would definitly kill kakashi he is way faster than kakashi and a way better tiajustu user he could just simply doge chidori the only way i se kakashi beating kimmaru is if he got lucky enough to hit him with the ms thats about it kimmaru is stronger than oro he also helped kill the kazegake i dont see kakashi being or doing ethier of those things
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 09:56 PM   #204
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

how about kazekage gaara vs. sasori. do u think if sasori would have fought him instead deidara the outcome would still be the same. im sayin gaara i know sasori has the iron sand but what if gaara came out really aggressive and just engulfed sasori in sand and try to end it quick
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 10:02 PM   #205
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Damn. That sounds like a better fight. He still has his tailed beast? I know he can still use it's power in his attacks, at the same time keep in inside of him. I'll say Gaara. After all we've seen him do with his sand, I can't see any puppets surviving, nor can I see Sasori escaping from a crashing death.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-26-2007, 10:08 PM   #206
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Jinchuuriki Gaara would anihilate Sasori, especially if he fought him the way he fought Kimimaro. Seriously, the puppets and Sasori would get crushed under tons of sand, no question.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-27-2007, 01:20 AM   #207
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

gaara would probley win and even if the sand didnt beat him if he turned into his tailed beast he would definitly win but do u guys think gaara would of won against dedaria if he didnt have to protect his village
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-27-2007, 01:30 AM   #208
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra. View Post
gaara would probley win and even if the sand didnt beat him if he turned into his tailed beast he would definitly win but do u guys think gaara would of won against dedaria if he didnt have to protect his village
i doubt it deidara knew exactley what to do he planned th whole thing ahead of time.

i give my vote to sasori if he took out the 3rd kazegake who was the strongest of ll time in suna he would def take garra out plus he would not use shukaku remeber he cose to use his own power instead of the beasts.
yondaimehokage16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yondaimehokage16 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-27-2007, 02:10 AM   #209
garra.
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaimehokage16 View Post
i doubt it deidara knew exactley what to do he planned th whole thing ahead of time.

i give my vote to sasori if he took out the 3rd kazegake who was the strongest of ll time in suna he would def take garra out plus he would not use shukaku remeber he cose to use his own power instead of the beasts.
the reason he didnt use the beast in that fight against the utimate weapon the episode before the time skip was because there was achance he might hurt his friends same thing with the fight agianst dedaria. im pretty sure if it was just gaara and sasori alone and sasori was about to take gaaras life he would turn into shukaku

and about the dedaria and gaara thing if gaara didnt have to protect the village..........exactly he planned it all from the begining if there was no people to protect then gaara wouldnt of had to move the sand and he could use that little stength left to mabye turn into shukaku?

Last edited by garra.; 06-27-2007 at 02:14 AM.
garra. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to garra. For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-27-2007, 09:43 AM   #210
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

i dont think gaara would have been able to beat deidara. deis fighting style is the worst match for gaara. he can keep his distance and he could just send out c4 and that could have been enough to destroy gaaras sand
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)