VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 151 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-31-2008, 05:50 AM   #2251
akuryuken
Genin

akuryuken is on a distinguished road
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachiisback View Post
Orochimaru has in fact been reputed to be the sannin recognized for his talents, not Jiraya or Tsunade. Besides, Orochimaru defeated Jiraya on countless occasions, even when they were equally handicapped - Oro held his own against both sannin.
Well as far we know Jiraya never fight Oro seriously, He never use HM versus him. About Oro be more powerful than Jiraya just because he WAS talent doesn't mean he is more powerful now(before Jiraya die) remember that hard work can change things if you don't believe me look the neji vs naruto chunnin exam fight, Neji was the most talent ninja of the class and Naruto(the worst) win the fight. can you explain that? or can Oro take 3 pain body like Jiraja do? or make Itachi and Kisame run? i doubt.

Off topic: madara tell sasuke itachi was sick. my question is of which disease he was sick?

Last edited by akuryuken; 05-31-2008 at 05:54 AM.
akuryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to akuryuken For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 05-31-2008, 06:02 AM   #2252
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Kakashi vs Itachi is stupid IMO. Itachi is clearly much stronger. Itachi is superior in every single field.
About Shodaime vs Itachi...well, of course Itachi shower more, but since Shodai beat Madara, he had to have something more up in his sleeves. I guess he can beat Itachi if he can beat Madara.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 06-05-2008, 05:41 PM   #2253
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuryuken View Post
Well as far we know Jiraya never fight Oro seriously, He never use HM versus him. About Oro be more powerful than Jiraya just because he WAS talent doesn't mean he is more powerful now(before Jiraya die) remember that hard work can change things if you don't believe me look the neji vs naruto chunnin exam fight, Neji was the most talent ninja of the class and Naruto(the worst) win the fight. can you explain that? or can Oro take 3 pain body like Jiraja do? or make Itachi and Kisame run? i doubt.

Off topic: madara tell sasuke itachi was sick. my question is of which disease he was sick?
Well, the same way that Jiraiya didn't use HM againist Oro, Oro didn't use his Hydra technique. The Hydra technique might not be that much, but we don't know how good it would have worked againist Jiraiya if he used it. And he also didn't use the Kusanagi blade againist Jiraiya. S neither of them actually fought seriosly againist each other.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katonha For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 06-05-2008, 07:06 PM   #2254
akuryuken
Genin

you give me an idea katonha
Hydra oro vs HM Jiraya
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 06-06-2008, 09:40 AM   #2255
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Also, Itachi is a prodigal genius. We have seen his jutsu speed and his kage bunshin exploding tricks. His battles don't revolve around MS.
You're right, they don't. He founght Kakashi and Sasuke, slaughtered his clan, and RAN AWAY from Jiraiya without the use of MS right?

Quote:
Kakashi is not immune to genjutsu. No one is. Even if Kakashi has relatively more resistance to genjutsu than other nins, Itachi would put layers and layers of genjutsu and slit his throat before he could do anything.
Lol, speculation.

Quote:
This match is a joke. Stop ridiculing Itachi's skills/strengths by comparing him to someone like Kakashi.
That's your opinion. But this is an analysis on Itachi vs. Kakashi w/out MS use. How about you put up a valid argument without using your fanboyness toward Itachi? I too think that he can beat Kakashi without the Sharingan but it's not like it's gonna be a total blowout. On the other hand, I also think that if it wasn't for the Sharingan, he wouldn't have beat Orochimaru.

Quote:
As i said, even without SHARINGAN Itachi could beat Kakashi. Itachi has been said to be the greatest genius since the foundation of the academy. This was before he obtained his sharingan. Also, Itachi was a self-taught genius compared to Kakashi who was directly trained by the 4th Hokage.
Again, speculation. Where does it say that he taught himself? LMAO

BeST P0ST EveR <---------

Last edited by lan2cp; 06-06-2008 at 09:44 AM.
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lan2cp For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 06-06-2008, 12:35 PM   #2256
marik7
Academy Student

marik7 is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm, Itachi vs Kakashi, well kakashi was genius too, no sharingan, Jounin at 14, ANBU cpt. at 15/16, trained by the 4th
Itachi is a born Uchiha, he had sharingan since he was 8 or 9 yrs old, and it was obvious that his clan backed him in his career, making him ANBU cpt. at 13 years + Madara did train him to use his MS
Personally, Kakashi is better, he had developed his skills all before getting Sharingan, while Itachi had it all the time, plus Itachi is a genjutsu type while kakashi is obviously a ninjutsu type
Yes, i do believe that Itachi would have won, but Kakashi is a greater talent in my opinion, Sharingan had stunted his growth, because he is relyng too much on it, if only for sentimental purpose
Generally, kakashi and Itachi are similar in power, but greatly different in skills they use-personally, Itachi is more dangerous, he kills you before you can see him

Jiraiya vs Orochimaru, hmmm, Jira is my man, he has trained hard while Oro just switched bodies, lets not forget Itach and kisame run from Jira while any of them alone would probably in against Orochimaru, but as Pein stated all Sannin had a set of very dangerous skills, albeit tied into their summons, so i believe that Oro hid some of his true skills from Akatsuki, so it's hard to say who'd have won
marik7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to marik7 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 06-07-2008, 07:57 PM   #2257
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

NEW FIGHT

Jiraiya (everything we've seen from him, including Hermit Mode, but he doesn't start in it) & Naruto (he also has everything he's shown to his disposal, including going 4 tails and using Rasenshuriken, although, take into account that 4TK will also be dangerous for Jiraiya, and he can only use RS once, and then get his arm fucked) vs Sasuke (this is pre-Itachi fight Sasuke, so he has Oro absorbed, so he has his CS hax along with Oro's abilities....but no MS) & Orochimaru (everything we've seen from him also, excluding Hydra Form, since we know close to nothing about it). All post time skip, naturally. Sasuke and Oro can use Manda, just the same as Naruto and Jiraiya can use Gamabunta also.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 06-08-2008, 05:12 AM   #2258
akuryuken
Genin

this is easy mikeym the fight will be like this
oro vs naruto with 4tail: here we already know what will happen (beside naruto4t and oro never fight serious well just the "4t hadoken" lols ) i give this win to naruto because oro chakra get empty really fast compare to naruto's.
J-man vs sasuke: this fight will be away from naruto and oro. Since the beginning j-man will have the advantage why? because the only advantage that sasuke have vs j-man is maybe he speed and genjutsu(if j-man no use hm) so i give the win to j-man

beside if j-man start the fight with hm he alone will take oro and sasuke(lol pain>> sasuke + oro)
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 06-10-2008, 02:40 AM   #2259
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road

Let me sum all of this up for you.

Jiraiya > Itachi > Oro
Sesshomaru_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sesshomaru_55 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 06-10-2008, 10:42 AM   #2260
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Itachi took care of Oro and Sasuke at the same time and Jiraiya>>>Itachi, manga fact. That about sums it up.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lan2cp For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 06-10-2008, 03:21 PM   #2261
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

What about this match up :
Kisame vs. Juugo ...

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shikamaru2007 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 06-13-2008, 02:24 PM   #2262
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Juugo ability is the CS while Kisame has Smaehada and killer water jutsu.

Kisame won.

Shodaime and his horde of tail beasts vs Hidan and Kakuzu

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 06-14-2008, 12:48 AM   #2263
akuryuken
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
i will take this as a joke
Shoda and his pets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>H&K
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 06-14-2008, 08:12 AM   #2264
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
even w/o the tail beast he would even win, he can either trap hidan w/ mokuton jutsu & goes 1 on 1 w/ kakuzu....
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 06-14-2008, 04:50 PM   #2265
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I betting on Shodaime, but that's if Hidan doesn't get a hold of his blood.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)