VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 18 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-29-2007, 03:40 AM   #256
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Sasori and Deidara would slaughter Naruto and Sasuke.
There is no much to discuss there, Satetsu Kaihou (Iron Sand:World Model) would be enough for both. Sasuke is fast, but wherever he runs there will be a huge amount of poisoned thorns. And if he just stops for a second, one guided C1 missile would blow him to hell. Naruto will easily get killed by the poison, his dodge has terrible rating.
That would actually be an overkill.
If you count KN, then do not forget that Akatuski have means to fight the Bijuu. Hidan and Kakuzu were unscratched after defeating 2 tails. Maybe their rings have something to do with it, but either way KN would get dealt with.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)

Old 06-29-2007, 04:27 AM   #257
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I vote for Sasori and Deidara... Those two have a lot of powerful jutsus and battle experience under their belt over Naruto and Sasuke. I say that Sasuke would do the best between him and Naruto because of his vast improvement.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 06-29-2007 at 04:31 AM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2007, 03:27 PM   #258
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Even if the MS doesn't hit directly (sending the whole body to another dimension), it can still leave the person immobile. If Kakashi aims at the torso area, he has a chance to send Orochimaru's midsection to another dimension. Imagine Orochimaru with nothing but his head and limbs.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2007, 04:45 PM   #259
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Even if the MS doesn't hit directly (sending the whole body to another dimension), it can still leave the person immobile. If Kakashi aims at the torso area, he has a chance to send Orochimaru's midsection to another dimension. Imagine Orochimaru with nothing but his head and limbs.
oro would probley just turn into white snakes and then reform
oro would win hands down but kakishi does kick some serious ass
go kakashi
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2007, 05:07 PM   #260
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

I doubt Orochimaru can life without a heart, lungs, intestine, etc. Also, that's the area where most of your chakra eminates. So, I doubt he could do anything in that form except die slowly.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2007, 05:12 PM   #261
Kore
Chuunin

Kore is an unknown quantity at this point

how about neji versus kakashi? i would like to think that kakashi would win the battle...but with the byakugan and his kaiten, would kakashi be able to land a hit? and not to mention that neji is fairly fast too.

if this has been bought up already sorry, i didn't feel liek reading through 17 pages of posts.

Help Me Care for my Darg0n!
Kore is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kore For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2007, 05:19 PM   #262
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Now, this would be a nice fight to see as both ninjas would have the chance to defend against another powerful Doujutsu. I say that Kakashi will win this one since Kakashi's Taijutsu's pretty good, thinking ability is up there with Shikamaru's and his Ninjutsu and Genjutsu skills are on point (not to mention the MS and the vast battle experience that he has). Neji would have his hands full with this challenge...

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2007, 05:37 PM   #263
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Hm. Tough one. Very. But I'd have to give it to Kakashi. Simply because he doesn't rely on only taijutsu. Neji does. Kakashi has more tools to use in his fight. Lots of jutsu's, which normally I talk about how lots of jutsu's don't always matter, but in the case of going up against a strict taijutsu user, any jutsu would come in handy. I believe Kakashi is much faster than Neji, and I think his Sharingan will also come in quite handy.

Sorry Trey. =\
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2007, 07:16 PM   #264
Trey
Legendary

It's aight Mikey.

I agree that Neji would have his hands full with Kakashi, but Neji's ultimate defense is nigh impossible to circumvent (exteme speed doesn't matter when the defense is raised instantaneously). It's just a matter of what range the fight occurs at and who's stamina holds out longer.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 05:10 PM   #265
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

If the two fighters never met & nether knew about each others kekkei genkai or even heard of them; I'd say Neji would win. But sense Kakashi should know all about the Hyuga clan I don't think he'll be dumb enough to try & beat Neji using taijutsu. I give the fight to Kakashi. Kakashi can just stay underground & attack with shadow clones to avoid Neji's byakugan. Travel under Neji & wait for the right moment to srtike; finishing Neji with Raikiri.

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-30-2007 at 05:13 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 06:30 PM   #266
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's aight Mikey.

I agree that Neji would have his hands full with Kakashi, but Neji's ultimate defense is nigh impossible to circumvent (exteme speed doesn't matter when the defense is raised instantaneously). It's just a matter of what range the fight occurs at and who's stamina holds out longer.
Understood. But what happens if Neji decides to go into Extreme Defense mode? He'd literally be a sitting duck waiting to get plucked. At that point, Kakashi could do a number of attacks and pull them all of, even his MS. Well, that's assuming Neji uses his huge defense for nothing. Which I doubt.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 06:33 PM   #267
Trey
Legendary

Exactly. Which is why it all comes down to stamina. Kakashi could pull off jutsus, which will only be countered by Neji's Kaiten. And Kakashi knows not to get into Neji's taijutsu range, or he's finished. And clones won't work on Neji, since he has the Byakugan. So it all comes down to stamina.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 06:38 PM   #268
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Exactly. Which is why it all comes down to stamina. Kakashi could pull off jutsus, which will only be countered by Neji's Kaiten. And Kakashi knows not to get into Neji's taijutsu range, or he's finished. And clones won't work on Neji, since he has the Byakugan. So it all comes down to stamina.
just cause he will come close to neji's range with taijutsu desn't mean he is dead he is without a doubt faster than him and is much more smarter not to mention all the jutsu he can use all he has to do is pull out 1000 bushinns while neji is fighting them hide under groound either charge mks or power up with chidori once he pops up neji is gone. and stamina is not the question here naruto has more stamina than anyone we know that doesn't mean he will win fights cause he can out last his oppenents.

at last neji is a good fighter but how could you even think kakashi can be defeated by him please save your breath cause if those 2 fought kakashi would lay his ass out.
yondaimehokage16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yondaimehokage16 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 06:43 PM   #269
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Neji's Kaiten isn't godly, it could not fight off Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan attack, and it probably couldn't counter certain high level techniques. I find myself agreeing with yondaimehokage in saying that it doesn't matter about Taijutsu range because so long as Neji can't hit anything it doesn't matter. Kakashi's Sharingan could probably predict Neji's Jyuuken or his Sixty Four Palms attacks, avoiding them or countering them. Kakashi has so many advantages I'm not sure why people are still arguing Neji's case.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 06:54 PM   #270
Trey
Legendary

Oh, double team eh? It's time to do some countering:

Quote:
just cause he will come close to neji's range with taijutsu desn't mean he is dead he is without a doubt faster than him and is much more smarter not to mention all the jutsu he can use all he has to do is pull out 1000 bushinns while neji is fighting them hide under groound either charge mks or power up with chidori once he pops up neji is gone. and stamina is not the question here naruto has more stamina than anyone we know that doesn't mean he will win fights cause he can out last his oppenents.
Without a doubt nothing.

It is not shown how fast of a taijutsu fighter Kakashi is. I mean, if he can move faster than Neji doing the 64 Palms, then he is obscenely fast. The only think Kakashi has on Neji is the MS, which I admit Neji jas no way of countering. However, as long as Neji's chakra output is larger than Kakashi's jutsu's, it's going to be Kaiten'd. So it does all come down to stamina/chakra supply.

Quote:
Neji's Kaiten isn't godly, it could not fight off Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan attack, and it probably couldn't counter certain high level techniques. I find myself agreeing with yondaimehokage in saying that it doesn't matter about Taijutsu range because so long as Neji can't hit anything it doesn't matter. Kakashi's Sharingan could probably predict Neji's Jyuuken or his Sixty Four Palms attacks, avoiding them or countering them. Kakashi has so many advantages I'm not sure why people are still arguing Neji's case.
It's the most feasible ultimate defense in the Narutoverse so far, since it's instantaneous and depends on the user's skill.

Also, what do you mean Kakashi can handle Neji in a taijutsu battle? There is no way, since even if the MS can track Neji's movement, Kakashi probrably isn't fast enough to evade the attacks. Plus, Neji's new Empty Palm opens up long range possibilities, giving Neji another weapon agasint Kakashi. And I don't know I the (Kakashi's at least) Sharingan can predict chakra movement.
goldengod (08-29-2010)