VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 189 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-22-2008, 12:35 PM   #2821
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Gai & Kakashi vs. Sasuke

Two elite jounin vs. Sasuke I'm going to have to go with the jounin in this one. Unless Sasuke uses Amaterasu right away to kill off Gai(Kakashi can dodge this by traveling underground or block it with Kamiu) Sasuke stands no chance at winning. Even with a early Amaterasu release Sasuke would then be winded leaving an opening for Kakashi to quickly kill Sasuke.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 11-22-2008, 12:42 PM   #2822
Kilik 64
Dragon Quest ftw

Kilik 64 is on a distinguished roadKilik 64 is on a distinguished road

He's got the speed to play keep away to sta safe until can defeat Kakashi with genjutsu. From there, it's just a matter of using his sword and distance moves to take out Gai. I'm voting Sasuke.
Kilik 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kilik 64 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-22-2008, 12:48 PM   #2823
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

amateratsu is so strong, u get caught in it and its over.
i would like gai and kakashi to win but if sasuke starts doing his shit its very hard for them
now, i would like kakashi to be able to block amateratsu but i dont know about that
so far tobi has evaded it but tobi can make himself disappear, and 8 tails did but he was in his demon form so it was demon chakra receiving the blow
but yeah if sasuke starts casting amateratsu on one of them the other should kick him
they should keep sasuke occupied all the time and not give him the chance to do his amateratsu thats the only way theyll win

edit: gai is so fast sasuke might have trouble focusing on him

Last edited by Scarecrow; 11-22-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scarecrow For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-22-2008, 01:07 PM   #2824
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

No were is it stated that Sasuke is faster then Kakashi let alone Gai. Gai should be the fastest person here & people seem to forget that Gai with Gates can pwn almost anyone in seconds. Genjutsuing Kakashi may not even be an option at this point because 1 normal genjutsu wouldn't work & two MS genjutsu may not work ether because of Kakashi's MS. Even if Sasuke were to drop Kakashi with MS genjutsu(doubt it) Gai would then use this moment of weakness(Sasuke is stunned after using his high level jutsu) to destroy the kid. Gai with Gates would pwn everything Sasuke can do that isn't Amaterasu. Sasuke's only option for Gai is Amaterasu because Gai has trained himself to avoid the genjutsu of Sharingan users while his Katon would be useless(Gai split the seas like Moses) & his lightning would prove to be to slow. Anyway when Gai uses View Gate he gives off a Chakra aura that would no doubt pwn Sasuke's lesser attacks.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-22-2008 at 01:11 PM.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-22-2008, 01:15 PM   #2825
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

gai is fast, i totally forgot about genjutsu that sasuke has, but it would be hard to cast it on both of them at the same time
i like the fact that sasuke has that move from orochimaru when he vomits himself do avoid damage
it would be a good battle and maybe sasuke could defeat them but i think that kakashi and gai make a strong combo = strength and skill

now, here is the fight i figured out: naruto as he is now vs gai, kakashi and shino
what do u think
Old 11-22-2008, 01:29 PM   #2826
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Sage Naruto vs Gai, Kakashi and Shino

3 vs. one... ok... Well I'd like to start by clearing one thing up. In a 1 vs 1 Naruto would beat all 3 in question. Kakashi himself has stated that Naruto has surpassed him, Gai is pure speed & muscle though Naruto at this point is also a god of speed & also really strong. Factor in the wind element & sage powers & we can see that Naruto could beat Gai. As for Shino Naruto can expell chakra from his body in a Kuuybi like fashion to remove the bugs if they happened to get close enough to him. Naruto can also use clones to confuse Shino & gain an oppertunity to get to Shino were Taijutsu would be enough to stop him. But this is a 3 vs. one we're talking about here. My answer to this is to have Naruto quickly create at least 20 clones & have 5 of them charge Sage chakra while the others buy him time by occupying team Kakashi. None of these ninja would know what Naruto is doing besides maybe Kakashi due to his Sharingan. This is when Kakashi will call back the team & explain to them the current situation & Naruto strange chakra readings. This would however just allow Naruto the time needed to compleate his transformation & at this point there's no telling how the battle would play out. Assuming that Naruto has also surpassed Jiraiya because of his superior sage form & factoring the idea that Naruto's Wind element pwnz Kakashi's Lightning, Earth, & Water I'd have to say with allot of effort Naruto can pull out a narrow victory here. But it's a long shot sense we don't know what Naruto is fully capable of at this point.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-22-2008 at 01:31 PM.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-22-2008, 01:47 PM   #2827
Scarecrow
Chuunin

yes, we dont know what power naruto has when in sage mode
jiraiya was extra strong and fast and had stronger jutsus (gigantish rasengan)

i was thinking a fight between naruto without sage mode where he just creates lots of kage bunshins to confuse the enemy and builds his rasengans

the key to victory would be to find the real naruto and thats it
sharingan and byakugan cant distinguish the real ones from clones as we have seen in previous battles
so, gai and kakashi fight the clones, while shino sends his female bugs on naruto clones hoping to land one on the real naruto
female bugs call for more bugs so the longer a naruto clone stays in the battle, he will have more bugs
when naruto clones are destroyed naruto just creates more
but the new clones wont have bugs attached
so gai and kakashi just need to clean the clones with the most bugs until they find the real naruto who will have a lot of bugs himself
naruto in sage mode: when he is gathering the energy that energy is prob visible with byakugan or sharingan so he is identified immediately
Old 11-22-2008, 01:55 PM   #2828
Vengeance
Death Scythe

I like the bug strategy with the clones well done. Though you're underestimating Naruto's use of clones. His clones can use Resenshuriken to blow away Shino's bugs. There's only so many bugs Shino has available to him sense they live inside his body. One big desiding factor here is Shino & Kakashi. Naruto would need to takeout these guys first if he hopes to stand a chance. You said current so I'm factoring in Sage mode.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #2829
Scarecrow
Chuunin

lets see, yamato , asuma and kakashi vs itachi

itachi is very fast and smart and seems that he let sasuke win even though was hurt/sick at the time
can these three keep it up?

i will answer my question:
itachi is like invincible so far but even itachi gets tired, at the end of the fight with sasuke he was pretty tired, so they need to make the fight last as long as possible and they need to keep each other safe and healthy
lightning clone kakashi, wood clone yamato, asuma i dont know if he knows how to make any clones so he will use himself
two clones and asuma will charge at itachi to keep him busy, kakashi and yamato will stay behind, yamato will cover itachis field of vision with his wooden walls he makes out of earth, asuma will cut through them with his wind blades operating blindly hoping to land a cut on itachi
if however itachi gets to asuma kakashi has to use his black hole technique on him
but he cant coz itachi is too fast
so clones are supposed to cover for asuma especially kakashis clone coz he has sharingan
real kakashi will engage itachi if he sees an opening or asuma gets tired but that leaves yamato and asuma open for attack

Last edited by Scarecrow; 11-22-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scarecrow For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-25-2008, 05:55 AM   #2830
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I think

Asuma will charge, followed by Yamato's wood come out from the ground, As Itachi retreat and dodge Kakashi will watch and see if Itachi have any blind spot. He is almost blind. And strike from a blind spot. If that fails, Kakashi must use hidden mist to create a fog to blind Itachi and Yamato and Asuma will charge at Itachi with kakashi direction.

Another fight.

Naruto, Yamato, Hinata and Sakura meet Sasuke and his team hawk. Karin, Juugo and that waterboy.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 11-25-2008 at 06:13 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-25-2008, 07:10 AM   #2831
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Yamato would probably take care of Juugo and try bind him with his wood jutsu while naruto takes on sasuke of course, the two would exchange blows, each giving the upper hand back and fourth, Hinata would take on Karin because Karin would be able to read Sakura's Strong hits because of all the focus chakra and what not leaving Sakura to take on Suigetsu most likley using a distance to her advantage attacking by embedding explosive tags into his water body trying to evaporate his body seeing as physical attacks would not work well against him with his ability to turn his body to water...
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-25-2008, 07:18 AM   #2832
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

ok vengeance, u have some weird matchups there. gai and kakashi vs sasuke. obviously gai and kakashi. i think kakashi and sasuke are pretty close in power before you add gai into the mix.

then sage naruto vs. kaskashi shino and gai. naruto couldnt deal with shinos bugs because i dont think he would devise a strategy fast enough, you have kakashi and genjutsu and im not sure if naruto has improved in that are. and gai and his gates, naruto has no chance. plus im pretty sure that shino and kakashi are smarter than naruto so he has no advantage in that category
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-25-2008, 07:25 PM   #2833
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Naruto doesnt even have sage mode yet, hell lets say sage kakashi vs itachi?

How about shino vs konahamaru exept he can summon a giant can of raid?
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-25-2008, 10:06 PM   #2834
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

thats the best you can do
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 11-26-2008, 04:52 AM   #2835
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

First, Second, Third Hokages Vs. Itachi, Current Sasuke, Madara / Tobi
goldengod (08-30-2010)