VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 193 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-12-2008, 07:14 PM   #2881
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

shikamaru, ino and choji vs animal pain

Animal Pain winz easily. No amount of planing will help this team against the hordes of summons Animal has at her disposal. Shikamaru's shadow would be useless once a single summon is out. Chouji can only handle so many beast before he'll fall while Ino is just a cheerleader.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 12-12-2008, 08:22 PM   #2882
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Lets say chouji distracts the summons by using his expantion jutsu, while Ino sits back long range throwing some exlosive kunai "distraction", mean while shika will use his shadow possesion to capture animal realm leading him into the middle of the battle, getting him crushed with one of his own summons.

Thats all I can come up with?
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 08:25 PM   #2883
dafourt_hokage
Genin

dafourt_hokage is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lets say chouji distracts the summons by using his expantion jutsu, while Ino sits back long range throwing some exlosive kunai "distraction", mean while shika will use his shadow possesion to capture animal realm leading him into the middle of the battle, getting him crushed with one of his own summons.

Thats all I can come up with?
hmm i say yes to the whole distraction thing but i think that with the info ino has Shikamaru will come up with a plan such as taking out the piercings that we know are chakra receivers so it makes the body stop functioning soon they do the same for the rest of the bodies and the original pain is not captured because he is not around.
dafourt_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dafourt_hokage For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 08:30 PM   #2884
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

LMAO seriously people the only real powerhouse out of the 3 is Chouji. He's the only one that'll be able to fight with any type of summon. Now if Animal is invisable what makes you think that Shikamaru would get close to her? A simple crab would take out both Shikamaru & Ino in seconds. The hell hound summon alone would takeout all 3 rather quickly. The Giant Ram would be enough to keep Chouji at bay. We're talking huge arse summons & lots of them. These 3 kids don't stand a chance in hell.

Edit: Animal can just stay on top of a summoned giant bird to avoid shadows. Simply standing on any summon would eliminate Shikamaru from this fight. I say again Chouji is pretty much the only one able to do anything here & it wouldn't be much. Even if caught in a shadow beast that have already been summoned would be able to free her rather quickly. Shikamaru's shadows can be overpowered with brute force.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-12-2008 at 08:34 PM.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 08:31 PM   #2885
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafourt_hokage View Post
hmm i say yes to the whole distraction thing but i think that with the info ino has Shikamaru will come up with a plan such as taking out the piercings that we know are chakra receivers so it makes the body stop functioning soon they do the same for the rest of the bodies and the original pain is not captured because he is not around.
Shika, chouji and ino dont have a way of taking out the chakra recievers. Thats why I suggested shika use his SP to capture animal realm, walk him into the middle of the battle and get him crushed by one of his own summons. Then the summons would disapear since the summoner kicked the bucket. Maybe, maybe not?
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 08:33 PM   #2886
dafourt_hokage
Genin

Quote:
Shika, chouji and ino dont have a way of taking out the chakra recievers. Thats why I suggested shika use his SP to capture animal realm, walk him into the middle of the battle and get him crushed by one of his own summons. Then the summons would disapear since the summoner kicked the bucket. Maybe, maybe not?
they do all they have to do is have Shikamaru control animal realm and than make him take out the receivers one by one
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 08:35 PM   #2887
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafourt_hokage View Post
they do all they have to do is have Shikamaru control animal realm and than make him take out the receivers one by one
What about the summons trying to kill them? They cant sit still taking them out one by one. They would die.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 08:38 PM   #2888
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

animal realm aka summoner pein is seriously stronger than ino, shika and chouji

my strategy for the three is:chouji battles the summoned animals, shika is
trying to get pein with his shadow but actually placing pein in a position where ino can try her transfer mind technique on him
Old 12-12-2008, 08:39 PM   #2889
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Had Sakura been a part of this team instead of Ino they mite stand a chance. There simply isn't enough power to form any type of winning strategy sense Animal would be riding on Summons.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 08:40 PM   #2890
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

How about Lee vs sakura?
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 08:41 PM   #2891
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Lee is faster so he'll win. Sakura wouldn't land a single hit on the kid. Only possible way for her to win would be by flirting maybe a booby flash followed by a strong punch.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 08:42 PM   #2892
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

just because hes riding on big animals it doesent mean shika cant get his shadow to him

but u think sakura could kill the monsters with her strength? i guess so, though she is pretty direct, nothing tricky about her

EDIT: lee would win against sakura
Old 12-12-2008, 08:44 PM   #2893
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Sakura teamed up with Chouji with Shika as a strategist gives them an edge when compared to a team with Ino. Sakura's punches are very much powerful as seen in her fight with Sasori. Knocking a huge block of metal into a wall with just one punch shows us this. Sakura would be able to take down summons with her power while Ino would be completely useless.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 08:47 PM   #2894
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

I defenitly think lees speed could keep him safe, but if sakura destroys the ground around herself with her strength. I think she can slow him down enough to get in a hit. Sakura also has her medical nin and she might know some of tsunades techniques. sakura touches lee, Lee says "what was that"? Lee goes to punch her and kicks himself in the balls. Sakura screwed up his nervous system.

However, lee could release a couple of gates and wipe the floor with sakura!
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 08:49 PM   #2895
dafourt_hokage
Genin

Quote:
I defenitly think lees speed could keep him safe, but if sakura destroys the ground around herself with her strength. I think she can slow him down enough to get in a hit. Sakura also has her medical nin and she might know some of tsunades techniques. sakura touches lee, Lee says "what was that"? Lee goes to punch her and kicks himself in the balls. Sakura screwed up his nervous system.

However, lee could release a couple of gates and wipe the floor with sakura!
Lee is in love (or so he says ) with Sakura all she has to do is wink at him and she would get the opening she needs
goldengod (08-30-2010)