VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 195 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-12-2008, 09:36 PM   #2911
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Well reanimation is just cheating lol j/k. But yeah this would be a close fight.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 12-12-2008, 09:39 PM   #2912
dafourt_hokage
Genin

dafourt_hokage is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Well reanimation is just cheating lol j/k. But yeah this would be a close fight.
hmm well Oro is very good at using seals he could seal the hearts and only worry about the one in the body
dafourt_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dafourt_hokage For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 09:40 PM   #2913
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

orochimaru is stronger then kakauzu proven already he is way smarter as well orochiamru was the second strongest akatsuki after itachi... nuff said.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #2914
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
orochimaru is stronger then kakauzu proven already he is way smarter as well orochiamru was the second strongest akatsuki after itachi... nuff said.
I can agree oro was the strongest after itachi, but we dont even know if kakuzu was ther yet. That was 13 years ago. I might be wrong though.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #2915
dafourt_hokage
Genin

dafourt_hokage is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I can agree oro was the strongest after itachi, but we dont even know if kakuzu was ther yet. That was 13 years ago. I might be wrong though.
kazuzu was probably around since the begining since he did state he fought the first and we all know madara who created akatsuki did 2 also he was the one who was in charge of the money of the organization so he probably was in the mix since the beginning.
dafourt_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dafourt_hokage For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 10:23 PM   #2916
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
the only new members were hidan and deidara when oro left they recruited deidara in his place. plus oro's stats are higher in theory i am sure u can have kakauzu beat orochimaru but in fact kakauzu was a bit weaker.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #2917
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
the only new members were hidan and deidara when oro left they recruited deidara in his place. plus oro's stats are higher in theory i am sure u can have kakauzu beat orochimaru but in fact kakauzu was a bit weaker.
If kakuzu was there when oro was, Im sure oro knows about his abilities. Kabuoro gave the leaf some info on akatsuki and kakuzu was probably in it. Yeah, If oro knew about his hearts Im sure he would win.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-13-2008, 10:59 PM   #2918
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Sorry for the double post.

Haku vs shikamaru?
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-13-2008, 11:09 PM   #2919
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Haku vs Shikamaru

Hrrmmm.... interesting match up. I assume you mean post timeskip Shikamaru? If this is the case then I'd have to go with Shikamaru on this one. I doubt Haku would even have the time needed to put up his Ice Mirrors before getting caught by Shikamaru's shadow. If Haku rushes Shikamaru like he did Sasuke the battle will be over very quickly.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-13-2008, 11:09 PM   #2920
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

haku
if shika gets in that ice mirror prison hes dead
though shika has good abilities, he can attack with his shadow but haku can make ice needles and put shika on defence with those
Old 12-13-2008, 11:11 PM   #2921
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Haku isn't really that fast for one & as we saw with Sasuke he rushed in first. Haku also needs water in the area to even use most of his jutsu. Rushing Shikamaru would be dumb sense it would be easier for him to trap Haku in his shadow that way.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-13-2008 at 11:12 PM.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-13-2008, 11:16 PM   #2922
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

I actually think shika could win. Even though haku is super fast, shika can use his shadow sowing jutsu to spread out his shadow all over the area catching haku as he moves fromone mirrior to another. After catching haku, shika cant use explosive kunai to breakout, but after that Im drawing a blank? Maybe, walk haku into a trap of explosives or poison gas?
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-13-2008, 11:19 PM   #2923
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

i can see shikamaru winning this one
but hakus speed is on pair with shika i think at least in doing ninjutsu
haku can only win if he does the needles and then traps shika in a mirror cage
so it depends on the starting distance between them
and of course if there is enough water for the ice
remember that haku is extremely precise with needles

wow, its a good idea, that shika covers the mirrors with his stretched shadow, didnt think about that
but that would tire shika out and then haku wins

Last edited by Scarecrow; 12-13-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scarecrow For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-13-2008, 11:56 PM   #2924
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

If skika can catch haku, which Im confident he can. He can make haku pick up an explosive kunai and blow himself up OR make haku stabb himself.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-14-2008, 03:39 PM   #2925
Scarecrow
Chuunin

imagine haku didnt die and he continued to develop as a ninja, i think he would be uber ninja after the time skip.
so the next pair is time skip haku vs time skip sasuke

haku can do seals with one hand so he became proficient using a weapon (sword or any other one handed weapon, or just throwing needles) and doing ninjutsu at the same time.
he also learned to summon water attacks to set up for his ice (s)kills or he just carries a bottle of water with him. he improved his ice mirror technique.

i think time skip haku would be about stronger than sasuke without ms or even with ms.