VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 198 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-19-2008, 03:30 PM   #2956
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

The rematch

Gaara Vs Sasuke

Old 12-19-2008, 03:38 PM   #2957
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

gara put deidara to test and even cut off deidaras arm while protecting the village.
but deidara gave up his arm as a part of his strategy.
if its gara that fought deidara, and sasuke now, with his mangekyo then i have to say sasuke wins.
gara relies on his sand to protect him and doesent move his body a lot in a fight. that would give sasuke a chance to cast amateratsu on him....
unless gara would use diversions like sand clones to confuse sasuke sasuke wins. i wonder what kind of a fighter gara is now. i hope he is stronger than sasuke.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:51 PM   #2958
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Sasuke would kill Gaara. End of story.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #2959
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Sice earth is weak against lightning. Sasuke could us his chidori nagashi "full body chidori" to wakl through garas sand attacks and land a killing blow. Maybe if gara would move alittle. Hell, Sasuke could probably use a regular genjutsu on gara and win. Now that his bijuu is gone, I dont see him breaking it.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-19-2008, 05:20 PM   #2960
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Hmmm that would be an interesting fight and i like both characters.. but with the way sasuke is right now im not so sure he would win against Gaara, but i guess i would have to go with Sasuke. No i go with gaara.. ok i say they both tie.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mystik For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-19-2008, 07:16 PM   #2961
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

i cant lie, sasuke would win.

another one: rock lee and neji vs naruto (all up to date)

i think naruto would win
or maybe he wouldnt, neji has a field of vision 360 degrees around so he can locate the real naruto if he is hiding, rock lee and neji are stronger than narutos clones, so they might win

Last edited by Scarecrow; 12-19-2008 at 07:39 PM.
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scarecrow For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-20-2008, 10:17 PM   #2962
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
i cant lie, sasuke would win.

another one: rock lee and neji vs naruto (all up to date)

i think naruto would win
or maybe he wouldnt, neji has a field of vision 360 degrees around so he can locate the real naruto if he is hiding, rock lee and neji are stronger than narutos clones, so they might win
Are we talking about kyuubi naruto? I seriously hope so. Neji by himself is challenging enough, but with lee its murder!

Neji the worst person naruto could fight in sage mode because neji could hit one little chakra point unbalancing the NE, turning naruto into a frog.

I think lee vs naruto "no kyuubi" is a better match.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-21-2008, 12:16 AM   #2963
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

i wanna match someone against pain, but pain seems to uber for anyone to take him 1 vs 6.

If Team Gai is the one found Hidan and Kakuzu instead of Asuma... what will be the outcome?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-21-2008, 11:05 AM   #2964
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

If that's the case, then TenTen would dead while Neji will be seeking revenge. That'll be very bad for Hidan .

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-21-2008, 04:53 PM   #2965
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Neji pwnz Chouji with ease in a manner of seconds.

Sasuke would eventually beat Gaara after a long drawn out fight. Raiton would crystallize Gaara's sand making it useless to him & also acts as a way around Gaara's ultimate defense. The hardest part for Sasuke would be getting close enough to Gaara.

Lee & Neji vs. Naruto

Neji wouldn't have the speed to hit Naruto's chakra points directly while Naruto is in sage mode. This fight would end up a contest between Gates & Sage mode in my opinion & I'd have to say that Sgae mode should be superior. Naruto winz this fight & he'll do it by taking down Neji first.

Team Gai vs.Hidan & Kakazu?

Immortality wouldn't really matter in the face of a chakra suppressor like Neji. Neji can make short work of Hidan while Tenten, Gai & Lee occupy Kakazu. Sorry but I'm going with team Gai on this one.

New Fight
6 Paths of Pain(God nuke not allowed) vs. Team Konoha (Yamato, Neji, Kiba, Shino, Sakura, & Shikamaru)

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-21-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-22-2008, 06:03 PM   #2966
Scarecrow
Chuunin

six paths:
one uses gravity and his attack range is medium to long, destroys an area around himself
one uses summons for fight, his range is wide because of summons
one uses rockets, his range is long
one absorbs element attacks, his range is short
one extracts souls, his range is short
one does almost the same thing, short range
-all peins are proficient in taijutsu, have coordinated attacks and defense

to increase konoha numbers yamato makes his wood clone
so its basicly like this:
if the six paths are together yamato builds a wooden wall around them and tries to compress them with it, if gravity pein uses his blast he blasts the other peins so he wont use it.
if they are separated neji, kiba and shikamaru take on the short ranged peins.
sakura together with yamato clone takes on the summoner.
shino takes on robotic pein (tries to bug him).
yamato takes on god pein.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:34 PM   #2967
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

My starting lineup for a Konoha victory goes like this.

Yamato vs. God
Kiba vs. Hungry Ghost
Sakura vs. Animal
Neji vs. Demon
Shino vs. Human & Hell
Shikamaru plays backup to the other shinobi & is the tactician.

The goal of Konoha is to split apart the Pains while each one is kept busy by the respective match ups. Shikamaru will aid the others when needed while preventing the Pains from ganging up on someone.

Yamato's abilities (Doton, Suiton, & Mokuton) allow him to attack God with many different types of jutsu. Yamato is also not restricted in chakra as much when compared to someone like Kakashi. With his Doton & Mokuton he can attack God from below & pull him underground long enough to compleatly crush his body with roots & dirt.

Kiba's attacks are pure physical which is perfect for the chakra obsorbing Hungry Ghost. With his speed combined with Akamaru's Kiba should pretty much wipe the floor with this realm.

Sakura's strength allows her to combat Animal's massive summons & take them out with one hit. Sense these are large targets it only plays to her strengths as a Shinobi. Once Sakura can get close enough a few chakra enriched hits on Animal should take her down.

Neji's abilities allow him to dodge the initial long ranged attacks & move in quickly for close ranged combat. Once in close range it forces Demon to rely on close range combat & prevents him from aiding the other realms. I few well placed strikes & (if needed) removal of the pins would take this realm down.

Shino's abilities allow him to take on both Hell & Human because his bugs can cover a wide area while able to drop most opponents in seconds. Shino's bugs would also do well in splitting up each path because of his range.

Shikamaru plays backup & plans everything out for the squad. Individually he's able to trap the close range paths if needed besides maybe Hungry Ghost (It's possible that Hungry Ghost would be able to eat the shadow) & impale them with his shadow. He can also aid Sakura, Neji, or Yamato in their fights by forcing the realms to move with his shadow(force them to dodge the shadow for a setup hit).

Once one realm is down the fight gets that much easier. I wanted to pick a squad of good shinobi that weren't necessarily the heavy hitters (Ororchimaru, Itachi, Jiraiya, Naruto.....) & I think this squad does the job.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-22-2008 at 07:40 PM.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-23-2008, 03:33 AM   #2968
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Kakashi Vs Orochimaru
Old 12-23-2008, 08:19 AM   #2969
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Kakashi vs. Orochimaru

Orochimaru if he isn't on his death bed.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-23-2008, 08:54 AM   #2970
Scarecrow
Chuunin

vengeance u thought through the battle against six paths, i would do everything the same but i wouldnt put neji against long ranged puppet path. i think shino is better for that job.

kakashi vs orochimaru...........orochimaru is stronger but kakashi wins because of his cool