VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 20 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2007, 10:33 PM   #286
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man
 
AnticitizenOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Carcer City
Posts: 968
Thanks: 0
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey
It's the most feasible ultimate defense in the Narutoverse so far, since it's instantaneous and depends on the user's skill.
No it's not, Gaara's is better and more efficient. Also it isn't even instantaneous because he has to continually spin before the chakra even starts to appear to protect him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey
Also, what do you mean Kakashi can handle Neji in a taijutsu battle? There is no way, since even if the MS can track Neji's movement, Kakashi probrably isn't fast enough to evade the attacks. Plus, Neji's new Empty Palm opens up long range possibilities, giving Neji another weapon agasint Kakashi. And I don't know I the (Kakashi's at least) Sharingan can predict chakra movement
Kakashi is easily better than Neji at Taijutsu, his Sharingan gives him a massive advantage especially in close ranged combat. I've said this too many times already and people should know it by now, there is NOTHING incredible about Neji's speed at all. Kakashi is much faster and more effective than Neji is, Neji is an averagely fast shinobi, and the Sharingan could easily find out all of his movements, and Kakashi is much faster than him anyway, and a better Jounin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
When you bring up how Naruto beat Neji in a debate, do you remember that the Kyuubi was the reason he could open his chakra back up? Without Kyuubi, Naruto wouldn't of stood a chance. It's clear as day who the better fighter was, it just goes to show how effective plot no jutsu is.
You're so right here I can't even argue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
And, you can't block Neji's strikes. Hinata didn't block ANYTHING. At all. If Neji touches you, at all, say goodbye to that tenketsu.
So are you saying that neji could just tap somebody with barely any force at all and still destroy a Tenketsu? That's not even true, he has to apply force to it so he actually strikes the Tenketsu which is UNDERNEATH the skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
If Neji Jyuukens you in the chest, with enough chakra behind it, say goodbye to your life.
Proof nao? The only way we've ever seen Neji kill someone with one Jyuuken blow is when he hit him directly into the face and afterword he even struck him in the face several times with his Tenketsu attacks. There is no proof the Jyuuken can kill in one hit ANYWHERE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
When dealing with Neji, you can't afford to get close to him. AT ALL. Case closed. Because if you do, he will immobilize you. And there is no proof otherwise.
There is no proof supporting it either. It is impossible that Neji could defeat ANYONE if he was close enough. His strikes aren't fast enough to hit certain people, it'd be so simple for someone to grab his hand when he was attacking or just simply evade the strikes by jumping or something. Kakashi doesn't even NEED to get close to him at all because he actually has some kind of useful long ranged attack. There is no reason why you could believe Neji's hand is as fast as light and can hit anyone so long as he's close. There are people fast enough to avoid his attacks and there are people who would be able to continually hit him faster than he could respond. To be truthful your argument is kind of strange.
__________________
When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin': John Rambo

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 06-30-2007 at 10:44 PM.
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AnticitizenOne For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)


Old 06-30-2007, 10:37 PM   #287
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: in the mist
Posts: 349
Thanks: 0
Thanked 53 Times in 53 Posts
yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
No it's not, Gaara's is better and more efficient. Also it isn't even instantaneous because he has to continually spin before the chakra even starts to appear to protect him.

Kakashi is easily better than Neji at Taijutsu, his Sharingan gives him a massive advantage especially in close ranged combat. I've said this too many times already and people should know it by now, there is NOTHING incredible about Neji's speed at all. Kakashi is much faster and more effective than Neji is, Neji is an averagely fast shinobi, and the Sharingan could easily find out all of his movements, and Kakashi is much faster than him anyway, and a better Jounin.
thank you anti on top of that sharingan can predict his movments kakashi is much faster and more experienced.

and like he said neji is at avg in speed i havent seem anything fast from him ever lee is faster sasuke is faster kakashi is faster and gai is the fastest his stupid katien isn't shit compared to garra's defence.

and when its a close range battle the sharingan will predict everyone of his moves unless he got speed like itachi which i doubt he does he isn't fast at all.
yondaimehokage16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yondaimehokage16 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 10:46 PM   #288
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man
 
AnticitizenOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Carcer City
Posts: 968
Thanks: 0
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaimehokage16 View Post
thank you anti on top of that sharingan can predict his movments kakashi is much faster and more experienced.

and like he said neji is at avg in speed i havent seem anything fast from him ever lee is faster sasuke is faster kakashi is faster and gai is the fastest his stupid katien isn't shit compared to garra's defence.

and when its a close range battle the sharingan will predict everyone of his moves unless he got speed like itachi which i doubt he does he isn't fast at all.
To be honest I think Kaiten is actually useful compared to Gaara's defense, but it's not as potent, nor as efficient, nor as automatic and fast. Also you're correct as well, Neji doesn't stand a chance against Kakashi and I don't think he even has a case in this argument.
__________________
When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin': John Rambo
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AnticitizenOne For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 11:01 PM   #289
Trey
Legendary
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,251
Thanks: 139
Thanked 538 Times in 300 Posts
Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
No it's not, Gaara's is better and more efficient. Also it isn't even instantaneous because he has to continually spin before the chakra even starts to appear to protect him.
This is incorrect, he has to spin to make a radius of chakra, but he can make chakra leak out from ANY PLACE on his body to deter an oncoming hit. Watch his fight with Naruto, he stops the punch mid-strike with chakra then spins to push Naruto away.

Quote:
Kakashi is easily better than Neji at Taijutsu, his Sharingan gives him a massive advantage especially in close ranged combat. I've said this too many times already and people should know it by now, there is NOTHING incredible about Neji's speed at all. Kakashi is much faster and more effective than Neji is, Neji is an averagely fast shinobi, and the Sharingan could easily find out all of his movements, and Kakashi is much faster than him anyway, and a better Jounin.
Easily better than Neji at taijutsu? From all that we've seen from Kakashi, not once has he show anything to the magnitude of the Jyuuken style.

Nothing incredible about Neji's speed? You must mean his bodily speed, for his awareness and strike speed is almost blinding. He can do 124 consecutive strikes in only God knows how long.

Quote:
You're so right here I can't even argue.
*Nods head*

Quote:
So are you saying that neji could just tap somebody with barely any force at all and still destroy a Tenketsu? That's not even true, he has to apply force to it so he actually strikes the Tenketsu which is UNDERNEATH the skin.
He doesn't need to touch the person at all to close a tenketsu. He uses chakra to close it, not the strikes.

Quote:
Proof nao? The only way we've ever seen Neji kill someone with one Jyuuken blow is when he hit him directly into the face and afterword he even struck him in the face several times with his Tenketsu attacks. There is no proof the Jyuuken can kill in one hit ANYWHERE.
There is no concrete evidence that shows Neji actually killing someone except in the fillers.

Otherwise, he mortally wounded Hinata when he was obviously toying with her. And then he was going to kill her if the Jounins hadn't stepped in.

He was also going to kill Naruto, 'til Naruto unleashed Kyuubi on an unsuspecting Neji.

Quote:
There is no proof supporting it either. It is impossible that Neji could defeat ANYONE if he was close enough. His strikes aren't fast enough to hit certain people, it'd be so simple for someone to grab his hand when he was attacking or just simply evade the strikes by jumping or something. Kakashi doesn't even NEED to get close to him at all because he actually has some kind of useful long ranged attack. There is no reason why you could believe Neji's hand is as fast as light and can hit anyone so long as he's close. There are people fast enough to avoid his attacks and there are people who would be able to continually hit him faster than he could respond. To be truthful your argument is kind of strange.
From the manga, the only people I've seen fast enough to aviod Neji's strikes are PostTS Sasuke, Itachi, Lee and Gai.

Last edited by Trey; 06-30-2007 at 11:07 PM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 11:02 PM   #290
garra.
Chuunin
 
garra.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 20
Posts: 489
Thanks: 0
Thanked 65 Times in 60 Posts
garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

we still have not seen nejis full potential yet as his new found rank he must have become really strong to become a joinin if everyone else out of the genin in the leaf is a chunin and neji is a genius he beat someone with th curse mark level 2 before the timeskip so imagine now but i really dont know who would win what about gaara after time skip vs kakashi after timeskip

i wounder if ms would go thrugh gaaras sand defense and hit him at the same time?
i dont think so
i think gaara would win
gaara =bury kakashi=dead
what do other people think?
__________________
Member of: The Zaraki Kenpachi FC.

Last edited by garra.; 06-30-2007 at 11:05 PM.
garra. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to garra. For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 11:12 PM   #291
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: in the mist
Posts: 349
Thanks: 0
Thanked 53 Times in 53 Posts
yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra. View Post
we still have not seen nejis full potential yet as his new found rank he must have become really strong to become a joinin if everyone else out of the genin in the leaf is a chunin and neji is a genius he beat someone with th curse mark level 2 before the timeskip so imagine now but i really dont know who would win what about gaara after time skip vs kakashi after timeskip

i wounder if ms would go thrugh gaaras sand defense and hit him at the same time?
i dont think so
i think gaara would win
gaara =bury kakashi=dead
why are you comparing neji with kakashi he is way more experienced much faster if he struck a lighting blot yeah that must mean he isn't that fast(sarcasm).

neji is no match for him in speed not experienced enough and kakashi can easily evade his movements with the sharingan please don't say he can't you would sound ridiculous if you did.

and have you forgotten neji has to touch you to attempt and close your tenkutsu he can't do it out of thin air.

im sorry WHO DId NEJI BEAT WITH A CS2 MARK OOOO YOU MEAN KIDAMARU please he simpley won on a fluke cause he outsmarted him other wise he would be dead.

last but not least kakashi can use ninjutsu which neji can;t his jyuuken isn't enough to win let alone lay a finger im sorry but a person with a byakugan is no match for the sharingan like it was stated by kakashi that the uchiha are the strongest clan in konoha. and so is their bloodline.
yondaimehokage16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yondaimehokage16 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 11:28 PM   #292
Kore
Chuunin
 
Kore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 494
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Kore is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaimehokage16 View Post
why are you comparing neji with kakashi he is way more experienced much faster if he struck a lighting blot yeah that must mean he isn't that fast(sarcasm).

neji is no match for him in speed not experienced enough and kakashi can easily evade his movements with the sharingan please don't say he can't you would sound ridiculous if you did.

and have you forgotten neji has to touch you to attempt and close your tenkutsu he can't do it out of thin air.

im sorry WHO DId NEJI BEAT WITH A CS2 MARK OOOO YOU MEAN KIDAMARU please he simpley won on a fluke cause he outsmarted him other wise he would be dead.

last but not least kakashi can use ninjutsu which neji can;t his jyuuken isn't enough to win let alone lay a finger im sorry but a person with a byakugan is no match for the sharingan like it was stated by kakashi that the uchiha are the strongest clan in konoha. and so is their bloodline.
you have to take into account that kakashi is getting older...and he himself said that the younger generation always surpasses the previous one...so in time neji will be as fast as kakshi and will have the ability to put up a good fight against him.
__________________

Help Me Care for my Darg0n!
Kore is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kore For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 11:34 PM   #293
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: in the mist
Posts: 349
Thanks: 0
Thanked 53 Times in 53 Posts
yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kore View Post
you have to take into account that kakashi is getting older...and he himself said that the younger generation always surpasses the previous one...so in time neji will be as fast as kakshi and will have the ability to put up a good fight against him.
but we are talking now now now not then NOW and right now he is no match for kakshi. or his speed or experience.
yondaimehokage16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yondaimehokage16 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 11:38 PM   #294
Kore
Chuunin
 
Kore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 494
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Kore is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaimehokage16 View Post
but we are talking now now now not then NOW and right now he is no match for kakshi. or his speed or experience.
there is no proof that neji is not ready to stand a fighting chance with kakashi...neji hasn't been pit up in a battle where he has to display his full fighting potentail... and most of your facts about neji that defend kakashi are what you gathered a the gennin exam...neji has become a jounin, he's been practing with the head of the hyuuga family, the hyuggas are sadi to have the BEST taijutsu in konoha...neji has a fighting chance...gai is not konoha's best taijutsu user...he's a taijutsu specialist, thats where he excels, so no more using gai as a reference to kakashi's skill either...being the best taijutsu clan in konoha counts for something.
__________________

Help Me Care for my Darg0n!
Kore is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kore For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 11:39 PM   #295
Trey
Legendary
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,251
Thanks: 139
Thanked 538 Times in 300 Posts
Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kore View Post
there is no proof that neji is not ready to stand a fighting chance with kakashi...neji hasn't been pit up in a battle where he has to display his full fighting potentail... and most of your facts about neji that defend kakashi are what you gathered a the gennin exam...neji has become a jounin, he's been practing with the head of the hyuuga family, the hyuggas are sadi to have the BEST taijutsu in konoha...neji has a fighting chance...gai is not konoha's best taijutsu user...he's a taijutsu specialist, thats where he excels, so no more using gai as a reference to kakashi's skill either...being the best taijutsu clan in konoha counts for something.
Actually he had been put in a situation where he had to go all out: versus Kidomaru. However, it shows Neji can deal with goons that use long ranged attacks as well.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 11:44 PM   #296
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: in the mist
Posts: 349
Thanks: 0
Thanked 53 Times in 53 Posts
yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kore View Post
there is no proof that neji is not ready to stand a fighting chance with kakashi...neji hasn't been pit up in a battle where he has to display his full fighting potentail... and most of your facts about neji that defend kakashi are what you gathered a the gennin exam...neji has become a jounin, he's been practing with the head of the hyuuga family, the hyuggas are sadi to have the BEST taijutsu in konoha...neji has a fighting chance...gai is not konoha's best taijutsu user...he's a taijutsu specialist, thats where he excels, so no more using gai as a reference to kakashi's skill either...being the best taijutsu clan in konoha counts for something.
but he is still no match eventually yes but not now.
yondaimehokage16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yondaimehokage16 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 11:48 PM   #297
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaimehokage16 View Post
but he is still no match eventually yes but not now.
I must agree with this. While we do know that this generation is extremely talented, probably more so than previous generations, and we all know it's only a matter of time before this generation surpasses the previous generation, that moment isn't here yet. Not for everyone, entirely just yet. Some have already begun the process of it, though. Like Naruto, Sasuke, etc.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-30-2007, 11:56 PM   #298
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man
 
AnticitizenOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Carcer City
Posts: 968
Thanks: 0
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
This is incorrect, he has to spin to make a radius of chakra, but he can make chakra leak out from ANY PLACE on his body to deter an oncoming hit. Watch his fight with Naruto, he stops the punch mid-strike with chakra then spins to push Naruto away.
This may be true, but his normal chakra control abilities are pitiful in comparison to the Kaiten, and I don't believe the normal chakra control can defeat Ninjutsu. I have overlooked a fact and I apologize.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Easily better than Neji at taijutsu? From all that we've seen from Kakashi, not once has he show anything to the magnitude of the Jyuuken style.
Kakashi is faster, his Sharingan makes him superior because it can predict Neji's movements and allow him to block them. Also, no matter how strong Neji could possibly be at Taijutsu, he isn't surviving a straight up Renge technique (which Kakashi is able to do based on early Shippuden episodes).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Nothing incredible about Neji's speed? You must mean his bodily speed, for his awareness and strike speed is almost blinding. He can do 124 consecutive strikes in only God knows how long.
You are correct in me meaning his movements speed. Also, his striking speed may be impressive, but only after some complicated stance that lasts a rather long time, long enough for a strike for an experianced Taijutsu user.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
He doesn't need to touch the person at all to close a tenketsu. He uses chakra to close it, not the strikes.
He still has to get close to hitting them, meaning it can be dodged. The needles made of chakra (the same method he used to break Kidoumaru's web) are the same thing he uses to close Tenketsu. However, he can only extend the chakra needles so far, so he can always be dodged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
There is no concrete evidence that shows Neji actually killing someone except in the fillers.
Not true, Kidoumaru was obviously killed, especially since he recieved no medical attention and hasn't been seen since. I think that if he wasn't killed, Orochimaru would have used him again afterword. That's beside the point however, you still can't prove that the Jyuuken can kill in one hit with correct chakra control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Otherwise, he mortally wounded Hinata when he was obviously toying with her. And then he was going to kill her if the Jounins hadn't stepped in.
This is true, but Hinata's style was so shoddy she couldn't be considered on the level of the other Genin at that point. The only reason Neji could win was because his Jyuuken was just better than Hinata's, and her Jyuuken was bad to say the least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
He was also going to kill Naruto, 'til Naruto unleashed Kyuubi on an unsuspecting Neji.
He was going to defeat Naruto, but he was just planning to leave him there with 64 of his Tenketsu closed and him almost unable to breathe. I admit that nobody can best the Kyuubi and Neji SHOULD have won the fight but he did not. Also, he couldn't have killed Naruto by closing 64 Tenketsu because there are 361 in the human body and that means he would have had to close all of them to completely cut off the chakra flow killing him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
From the manga, the only people I've seen fast enough to aviod Neji's strikes are PostTS Sasuke, Itachi, Lee and Gai.
Kakashi is easily faster than Lee to be honest, he is able to use the Kaimon gate which gives you more strength in all of your muscles and therefore your legs equaling faster running speed. To be honest Post TS Sasuke is faster than Kakashi, so are Itachi and Gai, but you must admit that Kakashi is superior to Lee even in Taijutsu. Especially since Naruto (someone who has fought alongside Lee and knows his fighting ability) said that Kakashi's Taijutsu exceeded even Lee's. Even though this was pre timeskip, Lee was still fast enough to avoid Neji then (without his weights).
__________________
When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin': John Rambo
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AnticitizenOne For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 07-01-2007, 05:10 AM   #299
garra.
Chuunin
 
garra.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 20
Posts: 489
Thanks: 0
Thanked 65 Times in 60 Posts
garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

um...................what about the match i said

kakashi vs after time skip gaara none of u mentioned anything about that
after time skip kakashi too of course
__________________
Member of: The Zaraki Kenpachi FC.
garra. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to garra. For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 07-01-2007, 12:10 PM   #300
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Kakashi vs. Gara... I'd have to say Kakashi as Sasuke's speed in the chunin exams was enough to dodge Gara's sand. I don't think his sands speed & overall reaction time has improved much during the time skip. Though his ability to manipulate the sand & larger amounts of sand have improved. Plus he's lost Shukaku so he doesn't have the high chakra reserves he once had.

Ok I'm not sure if someone stated it already but can't Neji just close or even prevent Gai & Lee gates from opening? Sense they would be related to there chakra network? Thats assuming of course that Neji can even land the hits required to do so in the first place. I'm not saying Neji can beat Gai (not saying he can't ether) I just thought I'd point that out to get an opinion on it.

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-01-2007 at 12:26 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.